The Other Side of the Story

It's ok, it's love

It's ok, it's love

Thanks you for your time reading it. Hope you'll like it. If that's the case, I would be very thankful if you let me know it. 

Again, I want to thank all of you who have subscribed and commented. I really appreciate it. 

Thanks for supporting this story and I hope this chapter won't dissapoint any of you. 

4.- The Other Side of the Story 

Something is wrong, Seungyoon can tell it.

It is Saturday afternoon and the room is dim and the air smells like depression, tears and cheep beer. And then, the deep silence that embraces him after opening the door.

On a normal weekend the dorm would be light and bright, Seunghoon would tease a probably hungover Mino and the room would be filled by laughter and loud complains, it would be cheerful and messy, not quite and depressing. Because silence is not a word on their vocabulary; silence is Seunghoon's worst enemy, silence is something that they don't really know. So there has to be something wrong, very wrong. 

He enters quickly and checks the state of his house. The furniture is still on place, the carpets aren't on fire, the air is still not fresh - opening windows is another thing that they don't really know they should do - and it doesn't seem like they had throw a party. But still, there is something missing, something that makes Seungyoon feel weird and uneasy, making him forget about his own happiness, the one he has longing so much and for so long for, the one who has a beautiful name and face and expressive eyebrows, replacing his gleeful moments  and memories of the past morning with worries about his hyungs.

He opens the cortines and a bright late March sunshine lights the space, collading with his pale skin, warming it. It's feels nice, much nicer that what is going to happen to him. But he is Seungyoon, he is ready for everything, but not for that situation that he is going to face soon. 

There are a lot of cans crashed on the floor, which explains the smell and the somber ambient that fills the room. And, probably, the lack of his hyungs presence.

They might be still sleeping, after drinking that much, he thinks,  before stepping onto Mino, who is sobbing quietly sitting on the kitchen table. When he sees him, eyes blurred with tears and confusion,  he starts crying his heart out loud, adding more mess to the sobbing and shuddering mess that he alredy is. 

He has been living with Mino for more than a year but he has never seen him that bad. 

"Seungyoon-ie, you have to help me, we have to get rid of our weird hyung!" he says between sobs and sighs. Seungyoon listens in disbelief at his friend, complaining about something that he doesn't get. Something about a jinwoo who Seunghoon keeps all for himself. He is confused and Mino, he realizes, is pretty drunk.

More like he is drunk as hell because he doesn't make any sense, between the moans and the blizzard of tears that runs free through his cheeks and his soggy voice, trying to haul up but failing hard. 

"Are you seriously drunk at one in the afternoon? And also, what the hell is a jinwoo?" he asks with a little concern and a lot of awe. One thing is a hungover Mino after having a party or going clubbing, like he usually does on Fridays, but been drunk on a Saturday afternoon it's a whole new situation. He needs Seunghoon. He needs him very much. 

"It's all hyung's fault" Mino rants, looking sad and hurt, and as if those words were a curse, the said hyung appears from his room, much to Seungyoon's relieve. He hopes to understand what's happening there, why Mino looks so down. He is starting to get preocupied about his hyung behavior, Mino is a sensitive soul, the emotional type, but that is too much, that's something different; it's not his normal hyung and Seungyoon is pretty worried. "He is soo guilty, he wants jinwoo all for himself. He is bad, bad... He doesn't care about his favorite dongsaeng ~" Mino singsongs with sloppy voice. "He wants to ruin my life, Seungyoon-ie ~" he keeps going, pointing accusatory at Seunghoon, who is sitting next to Seungyoon, with a crooked grin covering his face. Probably Seungyoon should stop worrying if Seunghoon is not concerned at all.

"You don't need any help, you're ruining your life yourself, acting stupidly all the time. Should I tell Seungyoon-ah the truth?" his voice sounds hard, but there is also a fun side on it. Mino pouts at him cutey and Seunghoon is knock out by a bunch of laugh. 

"Yes, you have to confess! Confess your undeniable sins to the high Priest Kang Seungyoon and ask him for his pardon. Beg his for forgiveness and absolution. " he rants, while moving his body dizzily." But after hear the true, there won't be any pardon for you and your greats crimes, Seunghoon hyung. You'll be punished! You're going to be cursed for eternity! " 

Seunghoon rolls his eyes and smashes Mino's head to stop all that silliness, while Seungyoon chooses to join Seunghoon and laugh hard and loud at that. His hyung is too much to take him seriously. 

"What so ever..." Seungyoon starts saying, interrupting Mino's attempt of sermons, between unstoppable laughts "What is going on? What's wrong between you two?" he points at them, at Seunghoon, who is trying to keep his face straight even when he is grinning from ear to ear, and Mino, who is trying to slash his hyung by looking madly at him. 

"There is nothing between him and me" answers Mino. "NOTHING" he adds to emphasize. "He is not my hyung anymore..." he abruptly sobs, loudly "Where is my lovely and caring hyung? Eh, eh! Where is he? The hyung who had promised to help me, the one I truly love.. " but there is not answer this time. Probably because Seunghoon is leaving. 

"The hyung is out. And I'm telling this for your own sake, Seungyoon-ie, run away now that you still can. Mino is just paranoid. Leave him alone dealing with his stupid heart in love."

So that's it, Mino is in love. Again. Like him.

Seungyoon is in love, too. In a required love, he thinks, and smiles, and laughs shamelessly, all happiness and good feelings. Because he is in love, and Taehyun-ie is in love too, with him. And so he tells it to his hyungs, the fact that he has someone on his side now, or he tries because Mino keeps crying over and over again, and talking about his Jinwoo - who is a person, Seungyoon notices after a while - about how perfectly created he is, how his eyes gleam, how soft and sweet his voice is, how he would never forget how he smiled at him after greeting him at the coffeeshop he works in, interrupting with his story, Seungyoon's other story, his and Taehyun love tale, how his dreams had become true, how his maknae was in love with him from the start and how they had shared their first kiss. 

And that's how Seungyoon learns about Jinwoo, about how desperate in love with him his hyung is, how he is crawling for him, how faltered he is whenever he sees him,  and how devil his Seunghoon hyung is for trying helping him talk to Kim Jinwoo. 

And that's not how he expected it to be, after months of been singing about Taehyun, talking about him, he was waiting for something more. But he is so happy, so much happy now for having Taehyun as his boyfriend - he has to cover his face and clap his feet in shy delight - that he really doesn't care. Because he had a confession, and his heart feels, finally, at ease.