Put your records on

It's ok, it's love

It’s ok, it’s love

Hello my dear SongKim MinWoo shippers!

As you already know, English is still not my native tongue, so expect a lot of errors in there. I'm very sorry for them.

I want to thank you all for your patience, bearing with my late updates and lame chapters. I really apreciate it. I love you all.

This is the last chapter of this story and I want to thank you all, from the bottom of my heart, for reading this story. This is my first chaptered story ever < at least that longer> and most of the time I write on my phone, so it's been pretty awful, but even with my multiples errors and mistakes, the fact that I'm always adding stuff and editing, the lack of updates most of the time, you are still there, reading this. You don't know how much it means.

So this chapter is for all you.

Thank you.

With love, hipsterian.

 

10.- Put your records on

Seunghoon opens the door and knows exactly what it is coming. Today is the day. Is not like he has forgotten it, because he lives with Mino, and he has been talking nonstop about it, as if going to have dinner with Jinwoo was the most incredible thing happening in his life - most certainly it is, Mino’s life in not that exciting anymore - but, even coming from Mino, it was too much, he has been a little too hype about it. Like, a lot. He has been asking him about what to do with Jinwoo at any opportunity; early in the morning, without caffeine in his system, late at night, just before falling asleep; while doing Skype with his beloved Lee Hee, having a shower, eating with his mouth full; “Should we watch a movie? Which one? Would he like to eat ice cream or popcorn?, Should we go to the cinema after it?, Will be he still my friend if I let him know how much I love eating?” and Seunghoon really doesn’t know, but it doesn't matter either because Mino has keep asking even if he doesn't get any answer.

Coming from Mino’s room, he can clearly hear Taehyun laugh, filling the space like ringing bells. Under that, in perfect harmony, Seungyoon’s matching with him.

“What is it so funny?” Mino asks, surprised and a little hurt.

“Nothing, hyung, it’s nothing” but, for how they are sniggeingr, Seunghoon knows that something is going on. And he can picture what. And he wants to witness it.

He is right. He is peeking through the door before getting an invitation from Taehyun, who opens Mino’s room for him. And there he is, in his glorious form, all dressed up, in a suit, as if he is going to an elegant gala instead of having dinner with a friend. A friend for whom hoodies are the most luxurious item and the only thing that he wears: Seunghoon doesn’t really recall seeing Jinwoo with anything else, apart of his Starbuck’s uniform. And that doesn’t count, he thinks. And he smiles, picturing how different both his friends are and how ridiculous Mino will look in front of Jinwoo right now.

“Are you going to ask him to marry you?” he cracks, joining Seungyoon and Taehyun. Mino looks at him in disapproval, wondering what is wrong with them. “You should take advice from our stylish Seungyoon” he suggests, because there is no way he is letting Mino go wearing that, he might frighten Jinwoo. Beside him, sitting on an overcrowded bed full of discarded clothes, Seungyoon nods in agreement. Taehyun but, pouts cutely at him, feeling kind of insulted and dismissed.

“As you can see” he says, pointing at him proudly “I’m what they call STYLE” and he might be right, Seunghoon doesn’t really know. What he knows is that Mino needs lots of help and, also, that he is going to be late; not only because he has to change, again, but because he is Song Mino. Being late is part of his charm. 

It takes more than an hour for him to get ready. He has taken Taehyun’s guidance and now he is dressed casually; ripped skinny jeans and a shirt that looks just fine on him. He is also smelling good, too good for something that is not a date. But it’s ok. It’s ok as long as he is ready to go. Which is not.

Mino is having a major panic attack, breathing hard, forehead sweaty and lips trembling, pale and white. He is gasping for air and he can heard his heart beating, loud inside his chest. He should be concerned, but, by now, he is alredy used to it. His eyes gone white, will he ever get beyond Kim Jinwoo? He is really just another boy, the boy he has been gently stalking for more than three months. Why is he so worrisome? 

“What if I do something weird and he hates me?” he asks, his voice so low and tinny, like a piece of paper.

“Man, you already it up. What else are you aiming for?” Seunghoon is trying to console him, but it’s too easy to instead; he can’t be blamed. No when the remaining two were doing the exact same for the past ten minutes. Surely, they are great friends, Mino’s bests ones. After all the abnormal things he has done for Jinwoo, Seunghoon is sure there isn't room for more, Mino has gone as far as to watch all Jinwoo's favorite dramas - he has seen his notebook, filled with names and plots, so he could impress Jinwoo -. If he is going to do something beyond that, he is going to leave, no more friendship between them. There is always a limmit and Seunghoon is reaching it with Song Mino's paranoid plans and thoughts. 

“Come on, Mino, just relax. Everything will be ok” Seungyoon tries, smoothing him while rubbing his back. But the grin on his face is still there and Seunghoon knows that he is also having a good time mocking Mino’s attics when it comes to Kim Jinwoo, which means collapsing, panicking and lacking of thinking - more than usual -. Because, after all that time, he is still getting anxious every time he is going to see Jinwoo, as if he would never get used to it.  He knows that Mino would do everything for Jinwoo but he can’t handle to see him all alone. He is a perfect contradiction.

It’s late, he is late and he has forgotten the wine Seunghoon hyung has tell him to buy. Can he be more screw off?

Yes, he can, because Jinwoo has texted him twice and he has missed them both. Jinwoo is waiting for him and Mino is awfully late.

“I’m so sorry, hyung” he says, eyes down hands on his knees, bended from the run, trying to catch up his breath, his heart pounding like a beast, not only for the race from the bus stop until Jinwoo’s place. But he just smiles at him, so lovely, as if waiting for him was nothing, as if he was longing for him as much as Mino was. Or maybe it is just Jinwoo been nice and polite.

"It's ok" he greets him and let him in.

His house is so small, the little space is crowded with books and papers, piles of them on the floor, intimidating Mino, who has never seen such a thing before. On the far end of the kitchen, which is the only spread room - there is a common bathroom somewhere, Jinwoo has told him - the table is ready. And whatever that Jinwoo has cooked smells pretty good and Mino's belly sings with delight at the mere sight of the dinner and it also makes his mouth watery.

“I hope you like this” he says, while sitting on the table. Mino nods enthusiastically, looking torn between the food and Jinwoo’s captivating face, who is glancing at him, expectantly, waiting for him to try and eat.

Mino shallows quickly and gives him a great reaction, even when he is just been honest.

“It’s so good! I didn’t know that you were such an amazing cook!” he sincerely compliments him. He would do that even if that was totally rotten and poisonous; that’s how much he loves Jinwoo. He would do everything in order to make Jinwoo happy. Anything, there is nothing that Mino can not do for him, for that love that he has for him, undeniable, unbeatable, unspeakable. But, however, Jinwoo’s dinner is truly very nice, so he is not been overreacting at it.

“I might asked Seunghoon for help...” he shyly confesses “and maybe my sister cooked that kimchi stew that you liked before…” now he looks rueful, because Mino might not think that mighty about him anymore, but he wants to tell him the true; just in case he expects him to cook again and fails in the process. “I don’t really know how to survive. If it wasn’t for Seunghoon, I wouldn’t been able to prepare half of this” he keeps going on, apologetically. But Mino can only smirk. Jinwoo is just as he pictured him to be, absolutely cute  and adorable, even when he is sad and sorrow. He wants to hug him so bad, tell him that he is great just the way he is, that he doesn’t have to cook for him - that they can survive with take-away and Seunghoon’s charity leftovers - that he is already perfect for him, but he can’t. That’s mortifying him, the fact that he has confessed but not been understanded. What did he do wrong? Wasn’t him clear enough? Maybe Taehyun is right and he needs to make himself more appealing to Jinwoo, make him sees him as something more than a friend, but without telling him; acts worth more than words, lets him know him better, until he falls for him as he has fallen.

It’s getting late but there is no way that Mino is leaving soon. He has set his mind on it and he will accomplish his “letting Jinwoo knows him” mission. And, beside, he doesn’t want to go and neither Jinwoo wants, it seems, whom keeps talking to him, laughing at his lame jokes as if he was a profesional comedian. It amazes Mino, nobody has ever laugh with him as much as Jinwoo does, and it makes his heart go crazy, pounding with proud and hope. He doesn't want to go, not when he is discovering so much interesting things and facts about his hyung as that he has stopped playing games on his phone because he was going to be broke - he is pretty much competitive, always spending money and time trying to be the best -, that he is a drama addicted - Mino knows, he has watched all his favorites ones waiting for this moment to come, this instant when he can brag about it to him and share his opinion about which character is the best, which drama has make them cry the most, that he loves one particular actress that had committed suicide long time ago - in his bedroom there is a poster of her and he has told him her story, and Mino nearly tears up - and that Seunghoon is teaching him how to play Overwatch.

“I love it! I'm a pro gamer” Mino is going to kiss his friend, really. He knows that Seunghoon has done that for him, so he can show himself off, just a little, and he is so grateful that he might forget all the stabs that Seunghoon has done to him over the past years. “Do you want to play with me? I cna teach you better than him” he adds with a wink and, with that, they move to Jinwoo’s little couch, Mino sitting there and Jinwoo on the floor, legs crossed and hands on the keys, ready to press. They play for a while, a while that turns to be more than two hours and, by then, there is no way that Mino can come back home.

“You can take my bed and sleep there. It’s fine!” Jinwoo offers with a pretty smile, offering him his not too confortable mattres. But Mino refuses it, he doesn't want to sleep, he wants to stay with Jinwoo a little more. A lot more. Forever more. 

“Or we can stay awake together” Mino replies, with a sheepishly grin, thinking on a way to keep him, learning more about the person that Kim Jinwoo is “What about a movie?” and Jinwoo smiles, silently agreeing, turning off the game and he starts looking for a film to watch. He then settles between Mino’s tights, his back against Mino’s board chest, warm and cosy, his arms casually around his hips, loosely, but firmly, hands lingering over his jeans, dreaming about touching his pale and soft skin under it. And Mino hopes that Jinwoo won’t notice the hard thing that is growing between his legs, because he doesn’t want to explain to him that is his fault, for having such a nice sitting so near to him.

Jinwoo falls asleep on top of Mino in between the second movie and Mino loses all his remaining straight. He is not going to survive. One thing is a talking Jinwoo, whose voice distracts him, keeps his mind busy, and another completely different is that Jinwoo that he has wrapped around him, who has turn him into his own pillow and blanket. It is too much for him. He is going to be the end of Mino, he swears it. How is he going to breath when such an angel is in his arms, head over the crook of his neck, softs snores filling his ears? Jinwoo’s legs are tangled, a mess, but he looks so good, so gentle, so captivating, that Mino can’t take his eyes out of him. Not that he has tried, anyway.

When the first light of the morning brushes Jinwoo’s face, Mino is still wide awake. He looks even better under the dim sunbeam that comes through the little window. His hair gleams into a fire of auburn and dark chocolate, his eyes catching it, beaming as night stars.

They don’t talk too much while eating breakfast, but Mino is so content, he barely can’t hide it, his smile spreading all over his face.

“Did you have a good dream?” he asks with curiosity, his voice as sweet as he is.

“Yes, I did” “I dreamed about you, but it wasn’t a dream, it was true” he wants to say, but he knows now that Jinwoo is not a fan of cheesy lines. After it, Jinwoo insists on walking him home, just to repay him from all the times he did it for him. He keeps talking while walking, side by side, the early morning light lightening his skin, pale, soft, making it look as cream and Mino really, surely, doesn't want to it.

“You are such a good person, Mino. You don’t have an idea of how happy I am to have met you” he tells him, making Mino’s cheek flush in red. “And after today, I think I know you better, and you seem to finally be at ease around me” he smirk at him, as if he knew it all the time, how difficult was for Mino to be near him, how flustered his heart has been. “So I hope we will continue been friends. Text me anytime, and let’s play more Overwatch together. Let’s beat that brad that is Seunghoon-ah!” he says, cheerfully, as if it is easy - for Mino to call him, defeating Seunghoon is easy peasy -.

Calling Jinwoo, or texting him, has turn up into a routine, something Mino does more than onces a day, even when he still needs Seunghoon’s help most of the time because he doesn’t really know how to answer or what to say to him that doesn’t sound creepy like “I spend all day in bed, missing you,  thinking about you, of how perfect and alluring and wonderful you are, waiting for your textes to bright my life”, which Seunghoon can tell is exactly what Mino does most of his summer days. But that’s ok, Mino is doing good, he is talking with his hyung more and more, and Jinwoo asks about him endlessly nowaday, whenever he calls Seunghoon, Mino is mentioned in one way or another; Jinwoo sounds very fond of him and whenever they play together, Jinwoo keeps laughing at Mino's broken jokes and complimenting him even for the most stupid win. And that’s fine, that means that they both are in the right road. And that Mino doesn't need to bother him that much, because now he is growing his own confidence to ask Jinwoo directly about some stuff, as how his days are going or if he misses them as much as he does. 

PD: you probably notice it, but this is not the last chapter. There is another one to come, someday.

Thanks a million and sorry for bother you, again.