That's what you get

It's ok, it's love

It's ok, it's love

Hello my dear Minwoo shipers! 

Sorry for the delay updating this, but I have been on holidays, and I didn't have the time or the space to write. 

Just letting you know, there are just two more chapters to go, and this story will be  over.

Thank you very much for reading it, commenting and subscribing. That means a lot to me. As always, sorry for the mistakes that most certantly you're going to find there, but English is still not my native tonge. Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy it.

Thanks again for your time!

Lots of loves.

8.- That's what you get

(when you let your heart win)

Jinwoo was right, he is very good making coffees. No wonder why his workplace is always crowded with lots of girls. 

Well, maybe that’s more like because of Jinwoo himself. He is so beautiful, all smiles and nice words for everyone, as effortless as if been utterly nice doesn't cost him anything. 

Sometimes it’s hard to breath when Jinwoo is around, sometimes Mino has to stop himself from staring at him, from smile creepily at him as one of those crazy girls that are so loud and annoying. He is not like that, he wants to believe, as much as his hyung tells him otherwise. At least he doesn’t have to do any trick to get Jinwoo’s phone number - he had just asked Seunghoon, instead of writing his phone on one of those paper cups and pray for Jinwoo to notice instead of throwing them away -. He has it, but he hasn’t texted him yet. Is not that he doesn't want it, to talk more with him, or to talk, because even if they are friends, Mino doesn't see him too much. Or if he sees him, which is the case today, he doesn't really know what to talk about, how to approach him without sounding weird and in love. 

Jinwoo is studying very hard, he needs good grades, so he spends all his free time in the library, surrounded by text books and notes and Mino’s distressed sighs from afar. Because he doesn't want to interrupt him, to distract him from his goal. But he can't also let him go or stay away from him, he is Mino's magnet, he gravitates around him like the moon, because Jinwoo is his world, his earth, and also Jinwoo looks so good while he is concentrated, with a little unconscious grin on his pretty face, glasses on and his eyes luminescent under the fluorescent light of that place. 

So that's why he has to come every Saturday to his workplace and spend a lot of money on coffee just to have a peek of him, of his ethereal beauty, to hear him calling his name as "Mino-ssi, your order is ready" or if he wants the usual - because the true is, he has come to much that he has a usual order (Americano with cheesecake or cookies) -. But a smile from Jinwoo worths everything, every won that he has, and the way he writes his name on his cup of coffee with a smiley is adorable, Mino might or might not have a good few of them exposed in his room, like trophies of his beloved, proves that he can handle it, to make an order casually in a Starbucks. Not that Jinwoo needs to know; its bad enough with all the teasing coming from the maknae line - since Seungyoon and Taehyung are together, they are an unbeatable team against Mino, bothering him endlessly about his unsuccessful attempts to catch Jinwoo’s love and affection -. And then is also Seunghoon. 

All the news that Mino has about Jinwoo comes from his best friend, who doesn't hesitate in sitting next to him, talking to him and dating him - just to annoy Mino, who can not do that, yet. Because he is not brave enough to ask him. He doesn’t have the courage to even send him a single cheer up text. He is a little pathetic when it comes to Jinwoo, he has to admit it, but it's Jinwoo's fault, for been too handsome and distracting Mino from what he has to do. - But, sometimes, when there is less people or if Mino had stayed in the Starbucks for so long that Jinwoo’s turn is over, they talk for a while. Onces, while Mino was drawing, totally absorbed on his task, Jinwoo walked over him and sat behind him, watching his work, how his hands moving across the paper, tracing lines and forms in perfect harmony. He was transfixed then, not even noticing that the love of his life was next to him, so close that he could taste his pale skin. He nearly had a heart attack when Jinwoo woke him up from his drawing induce trance. 

“That’s amazing! I didn't know that you draw” said Jinwoo, in awe and surprise. “You are incredible, Mino-ya!” and Mino’s cheeks never felt that hot and scarlet or he ever felt that proud of his little talent. Because he caught Jinwoo's attention, if only for a second, that was it, his start. 

But usually, is just Mino sitting as close as possible to where Jinwoo stands, focusing on his movements, on his wide smile, on his voice greeting every new costumer sweeter than any biscuit. He has stoped pretending to be busy and just admire him in his work. Sometimes he does some sketches, mostly of Jinwoo but he is very careful about them, not letting Jinwoo know. Other times he just tries to do some work from college, but he notice that he can't really focus on it; Jinwoo's presence is quite distracting, even when he is far away, Mino keeps looking for him, following him with his eyes. 

“Are you waiting for me?” Mino turns around to find that Jinwoo is smiling at him, wearing casual clothes - which means that he has finished working - looking better than ever. Mino grins at him, trying to stay calm, to shut up the loud beats of his heart, sweeping the sweat of his palms; he shouldn't be nervous, there is nothing to be afraid about his lovely hyung - just that he is too much to handle, too sweet, too nice, too alluring, too perfectly created for his own sake and Mino’s, because he can't  cope with it, his heart will be overflowed with his feelings for him; every new encounter just brings more of them. -

“Yes, I am” he manages to sound casual too, as if he didn't spent all his morning waiting for him, since eight - Seunghoon has told him not to look so desperate, to act cool and all that, but Mino, been himself, can't manage to do it, so he just sat for more than four hours, drinking iced Americano after iced Americano as if he was filming an advertisement for them. - 

The way Jinwoo glows after hearing him is something beyond magic. Something able to kill all Mino’s thoughts. Something only him can do. 

“Do you have any plan for the summer, hyung?” they are walking, Mino making sure that Jinwoo doesn’t get lost, as usually. They have been quiet for a while and Mino is getting anxious. He wants to talk to him, keep the conversation alive, but he can't manage to do so, because whenever he sees Jinwoo's shiny eyes he forgets how to speak or what he was going to say. 

“I’m going back to Imjado” he answers happily. 

“So… I… We… For how long?” he asks, his heart already broken, a pile of sand and cristal. He should have know... But, still, his chest is in pain, his brain is upset, his eyes filled with ghosts tears that he will pour later. 

“All the summer break” he tells him, smiling at the bright sky, oblivious of how he is shattering Mino’s dreams and illusions. It might occur that Mino has planed a date - not an actual date, but inviting him to join Senghoon and himself to the beach, or go to the cinema with their friends, something like that. Maybe even the fireworks -  but now it doesn’t matter anymore. He is leaving and Mino knows that he will going crazy, insane, if he is not able to see him for so long. He is ready drowning in the missing him, longing for him when he is still by his side. 

He has to do something, he realices, something or maybe Jinwoo would find someone else back in Imjado - it’s possible, his sensible brain tells him - but he needs Seunghoon. He really depends on him, and he shouldn’t, he should do it by himself. 

“I… I’ll miss you… I…” his voice is trembling and he can’t find the words to tell him, to speak up his feelings, how he makes him feel, a thousands meters over the clouds, back when he was a teenager who couldn't control himself from falling in love.

“I'll miss you all too” he replies, all smiles. He looks so happy, so innocent… Would his words reach him or would they fall into his oblivious self?

“I… I really… ah… I like you, hyung” he whispers, because his voice is gone. His heart and soul disappearing after he sees Jinwoo looking intensively at him. There is something there, something he can't read, something that is telling him things that he can't understand. 

“Oh…” he says in surprise, his pretty lips in a perfect O shape. And then, nothing else. They keep walking, but Mino can feel the tension between them, the silence that is filling him, freezing him, ice piercing his skin until they reach his inside. He hates this stillness, this nothingness that has become it, their relationship, after confessing; he is going to lose him, his Jinwoo hyung.

They finally arrives at his place and Mino mutter the courage to let him know that it’s fine if he doesn’t like him, that he will take a step back and never see him again. That he can forget it, forget him if he wants. 

“I’m leaving now, hyung, and that’s probably the last time we will see each other. I’m sorry, but I cannot life without telling you how I feel. But I’m going to stop bothering you. Hope you’ll have a wonderfull summer” and, with that, Mino is running, escaping from there, from Jinwoo's polite smile, from his hands waving him good bye.

He can do that, he can forget him, sometime, eventually… One day, when the weather is good enough, he will laugh at his silliness, at how hard did he felt for someone so out of his reach. But, for now, he can run, he can cry, he can loves him a little more, because his heart can not leave him, can not stop loving him.

He has avoided his hyung and Seungyoon. He has shut himself away in his room, ignoring Seunghoon’s worried questions and softs knots on the door. He doesn't want to face him, he can’t do it. Not with Seunghoon, who has cheered him, who has played along with him on how to conquer Jinwoo’s love. He has deceived him, he knows it. And, anyway, he can’t face even himself. 

Mino is going to bed, with the certainty that he is not going to wake up again. He will stay still forever, remembering how he had ruined it, how he has scratched his own life, his friend's friendship, everything. He is a pouring rain of tears and sighs and sobs, a mess of feelings and regrets when the sudden light of his phone breaks the somber that has become his room.

< Text from an unknown number>

“Mino-ya, thank you for letting me know about your feelings. I hope you are going to have a lovely time too. I'm also going to miss you. 

Kim Jinwoo.”