Coping Life

Strings of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, mi ca pasa!!! It's been so long i havent update but truth to be told i was hanging with my close family and friends, learning to drive the auto car ya know, including the fact  have to teach my siblings. so yeah, i've been busy. I don't know if i'll post every two weeks cuz my school will start soon so i'll need to focus on my studies since my it's for the sake for my future as well, But don't worry, that doesn't mean i'll leave ya'll hanging like that. I'm not that evil lol. I just want to inform everyone that the update might take time. Thank you for you understnding and for being patient for my updates. I'll post the another chapter soon. Either it'll be tomorrow or later. It just need some touches.

 

Also, i'll be frank, this series of story will also include bits of fragments; moment of me and my past crush. Like some part of this story will include my real life  memories. Different than 'Why don't you figure my heart' since that was fictional, but this might be related to my real life a bit. My crush is always bossy, jealous of me hanging out with other friends as if i could felt her staring at me, but all of her actions always leave me hanging.  She has a princess attitude and i was like a hopeless servant to her but at that time i didnt know i had feelings for her. All i know is that i want to help her no matter what. FYI, i was a total nerd, like seriously, just study freak! 

 

Oh and sorry for making this short, even though everyone has been waiting for ages.

 

P.S Enjoy the story! Usagi out!

 

 

 

 

 

Author PoV

 

 

 

Amber drops her jaws for the second time. It's like a new world for her to explore. In just four hours, all of her stuff were moved into Krystal’s condo.

To begin with, there wasn't much to carry along with her since she barely comes back home to entertain herself with anything; especially when she only buys herself the most basic essential materials.

 

“So you'll be sleeping in this room.” Krystal points her index finger to the right side of the wall before turning the direction of her fingers to the opposite side of the bed. “ and the other one is mine. The bathroom is behind the corner over there and here's the mini wine cellar.”

 

Amber nods her head. After Krystal finishes briefing everything to Amber in her condo, Amber suggests Krystal should take a shower first.

 

“Is there anything specific you would like to eat?” Amber asks politely, rummaging though the refrigerator.

 

Krystal lets her brain to sieve all the possible cruisines in her head.

 

“It's up to you. I don't have much ingredients so use whatever is left in the fridge.” She mumbles.

 

Amber nods her head, starting to pick the ingredients in the refrigerator. This kitchen has all the utensils to cook; having oven, microwave, grilling area and more. It's like a complete set of kitchen.

 

“Amber.” Krystal calls out.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Please don't see yourself as a slave in this house. Aren’t we friends?” Krystal hissed.

 

“Yes we are friends. Sorry. I had a habit to spoil someone. . .haha. Even my juniors are pretty much the same.”

 

Krystal raises her eyebrows in amusement. “Well, if you say so but FYI I'm a spoil daughter.” Krystal grins.

 

“Well, I'll try, princess.” Amber follows the play, giving a light smile before going back her thoughts in cooking the food for tonight.

 

Finding that Krystal is out of sight, Amber starts to lay out all the ingredients in the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It'll end around 10-ish. So just wait until then please?”

 

Krystal messages her temples in frustration. “Kai, I said I'm tired by then.” Besides, waiting for someone is never in her dictionary.

 

“Oh come on. We haven't done ‘it’ for two months.” Kai whines.

 

Krystal clicks her tongue in disgust. “Kai, sustaining a relationship doesn't always need ‘that’. If you keep on doing this nonsense, I'll be seriously thinking of breaking up with you.” Krystal mumbles.

 

“. . .Krystal, it's just you're always hanging out with guys out there so I'm scare that you'll find others.”

 

Krystal flinches upon his honest remarks. “What do you take me as? Aren't you the same?”

 

“Okay, maybe I did woe girls before this but it's different with you. I'm sorry. Babe, I'm really sorry I doubted you, oh? I'm just insecure and I just want you to know that I love you a lot. I want to be an attentive boyfriend to you even if I'm busy with homework and sports. Please forgive me.”

 

Krystal sighs, feeling her heart melt along with his sweet words. “Arraso, I forgive you.” She mumbles softly.

 

Yup. This the the push and pull relationship that Krystal is facing now. Kai is attentive; although mostly it always ends up in his bed but it's true that he wants to be an attentive person for her. Sometimes her mood swings just sway up and down, unsure how should she feel for Kai. Maybe sometimes he doesn't set her heart flutter, but the other times; when she has the mood, she'll just go with the flow. She wasn't sure how to describe her feelings for the guy.

 

“. . .so. . . Are we going to eat ice cream tonight?”

 

“Okay but you pay.” Krystal hums happily with the thoughts of having her favourite ice cream.

 

“Okay. Love you.” Kai coed.

 

“Love you.”

 

Krystal shoves her iPhone7 onto the dressing table, picking some simple clothing yet warm for her own comfort to wear for tonight’s class. Then, she lightly does a few make up touches before exiting her room to the kitchen with her phone in her hands.

 

Her eyes are fixed onto that one certain dark ebony llama girl who serves the food onto the dining table.

 

Oh. Amber doesn’t seem to have her spectacles, simply wearing a black long sleeve sweater and a pair of sweat pants from this morning along with the wear of Krystal’s apron.

 

Amber turns her face, eyeing the young Jung who happens to walks into the kitchen floors.

 

“Oh. Hey, Kry- Soo Jung. Food’s ready.” The llama said chirpily; after realising that Krystal is giving her a glare upon saying her first name. Since just now, she keeps on pestering that she should call her Soo Jung instead of Krystal.

 

“Smells good.”

 

“Sure is. Have a seat.” Amber offers, instantly pulling the chair for Krystal to sit comfortably.

 

Krystal nods her head, settling herself onto the chair. She raises her eyebrow in awe, more like in wonder.

 

“What's this?”

 

“Food.” Amber hums, taking off the apron and hang it onto the rustic wood apron hanger. Amber glances at the young Jung who seems so. . . clueless.

 

“Don't judge the book by its cover.” Amber comments.

 

“It looks like a cheap food.” Krystal whines. She doesn't beat around the bush, straight and forward with her remarks.

 

“Hmn. You haven't try yet, princess.” Amber giggles with her cute reactions.

 

Krystal smacks her lips, contempt to try the food since she's too hungry to complaint further on.

 

With one scoop of the food, she squeals in delight. As she soon as she bites the food all together, the shinny glittering jelly seems to melt with the fluffy egg and in an instance, she could taste the whole flavour as it goes well with white rice.

 

“Good, right?” Amber chuckles as soon as Krystal’s childish reaction.

 

Krystal clears , sitting up straight. “. . .Not bad.” She hums before gobbling up the rest of the food.

 

“Oh and here.” Amber grab a thermo flask, passing it to Krystal as she tilts her head in confusion, pointing her index finger to the thermo flask.

 

“What's this?”

 

“Since I can't cook a lot today, I made red bean porridge and the weather is cold tonight. You can eat it later to warm yourself.” Amber exclaims.

 

Krystal forms a smile on her face. “. . . Thanks.”

 

Amber nods her head. “I need to take a bath now. You should go first.”

 

Krystal nods her head back.

 

Both of the girls had decided that they should have some ground rules.

 

Both should keep a secret about living together since it'll only cause an uproar. Note to each other if they are coming back late. Do not bring strangers, boyfriends or friends to the condo. Don't ask personal questions about one another.

 

The rest of the rules will be added as they continue on living together.

 

“Wait, it's snowing tonight. You sure you're okay? Do need to hitch a ride?” Krystal asks, for once being thoughtful for someone else’s well being. Maybe because she's warming up with the llama, since shes going all the trouble to make her red bean porridge for her.

 

Amber shakes her head, assuring her that she'll be fine. “It's okay. I'll just take the bus.”

 

Feeling uneasy about the idea of Amber taking the bus, she tries to convince Amber to take her offer with her suggestive idea in mind. “Just get into my car. I'll drive off to La Vie café near to the uni and drop you there. No one will notice us.”

 

Amber raises her eyebrow, tilting her head, dumb-folded the moment Krystal mentions La Vie café; the café that she is currently working. Is it a coincidence that she mentions the café’s name? Yeah it must be it.

 

“. . .but still. . .what if-”

 

Krystal hastily butts in to clear the llama’s negative thoughts. “It'll be quick. Just jump out quickly, then I'll speed up my car. . .I won't take ‘no’ as an answer; no matter what. I don't like to be in debt to you all the times.” She coaxes Amber.

 

Amber frowns, but she respects Krystal’s decision since she could clearly tell that arguing on the issue any longer than this is pointless, noting the fact that the Jung is really stubborn when she sets her mind to something.

 

“Arraso. I’ll take a quick shower. Gimme’ 10 minutes.” Amber exclaims, dashing out the kitchen to the bathroom.

 

Krystal sends a text to Sulli that she'll have to pass on eating dinner with her at the new theme café that they were planning to go earlier this morning.

 

In the next five minutes, the young llama pops up in a jiffy, her mess ebony hair that covers her glasses as it has been recently dried over throughly. She only wear a high school springs sportswear.

 

“That's fast.” Krystal said in awe but then, she stops to look at Amber's current attire from head to toe.

 

“I have short hair and I don't do make up. Let's g-.” Amber’s last sentence is instantly cut off by Krystal.

 

“Are you seriously going out like this to the class?” Krystal points out.

 

Amber seems to have her bag ready with her water bottle on her hand. She raises her brows with her sudden question, confuse in fact, to what she's implying.

 

“Yeah. Why? It's not like I'm and I'm pretty squeaky clean.” Amber answers nonchalantly.

 

“Hello? It's -9 degree Celsius

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter