I Believe in You!

Civilizing Oh Sehun

“About what Baekhyun said-“

Haebin nodded. “It’s true,” She sighed. “Every month, my lady bits release the beast.” She pointed to the calendar. “My period isn’t here yet but when it does come, you’ll know. Give me a break if I’m a little y, alright?”

Sehun tilted his head to the side. “But you’re never y.”

“Ha!”

“But if you ever want to make a baby because you get sick of periods, I can help you!”

Haebin stared at him for a few minutes before bursting out into a fit of laughter. “Oh my gosh! Sehun! You’re so damn innocent, I love it!”

“Huh?”

“Nothing,” Haebin chuckled and got up. “Let’s make breakfast, what do you want?”

 

After breakfast came Sehun’s favorite part of the morning- doing the dishes. There was something fascinating about the sweet scent of the dish soap and all the bubbles that floated in the water.

He and Haebin got into the routine of getting house chores done together as well- he washed the plates, and she dried them. He swept the floors and she mopped them, the last time Sehun tried, he ended up on the floor (mid-mop by the way) with his tail flopping around. It was pretty damn awkward.

After the morning antics came to an end, Haebin sat on the couch with Sehun with her laptop.

“What are you going?”

“I’m going to apply for a few more positions, I’m job hunting.”

“But we have lots of money now!”

Haebin turned her head towards the merman. “Sehun, I kind of need something to do for the rest of my life. I can’t stay home forever,”

“But staying home is fun!”

She chuckled. “Because you enjoy doing things like the laundry and what not,” She wiggled her shoulders. “Esh, I can’t believe I found a roommate that loves to do chores…how crazy.”

“What can I do for the rest of my life?”

Haebin looked at him. “I mean…do you intend on staying here forever?”

“Can I?”

She focused on answering the questionnaire on her screen. “We gotta part ways someday, what if I have to get married?”

“What’s married?”

“When two people love each other a lot, they get married. They live together and spend the rest of their lives together. Some people also have kids and pets.”

“Ah…” Sehun nodded his head. “Do you want to get married?”

Haebin nearly rolled her eyes. “Well I’m single as right now,” She dramatically flicked her hair. “I’m insanely attractive though, how come I’m not with a man?” She sulked. “Mmm, yes, because Ji Changwook is waiting for me.” She pointed her fingers across the room towards a poster that hung on her wall in the hallway. “That’s my future husband, Sehun, he’s mine. I’m going to marry him one day.”

“Really?”

“Mhm,” Haebin showed the lad her background. “See? It’s my Changwookie,” She cooed. “He just released a movie called Fabricated City…he looked so fine in it.”

“Who is he?”

Haebin rolled over and sighed. “A famous actor who doesn’t know I exist.”

“But you said you were going to marry him?”

“I was just talking nonsense,” Haebin mumbled. “This is the daily life if a hopeless fan-girl.”

“Maybe you will marry him one day! You’re very pretty and nice, Haebin. He will be lucky and happy!”

She clapped her hands together before pulling him into a headlock. “Gosh, where have you been all my life?! You’re super supportive and optimistic of everything that I want!”

“You also said you wanted to be a magazine editor or something like that, right? You can do it Haebin! I believe in you!”


[a/n]: comments are much appreciated!