Get Out

The miracle of meeting you

Listen to:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay9Rib28IJw&feature=related

The next day after Jaejoong came over to my house I wanted to surprise him by bringing him breakfast at his apartment but then my friend Junsu suddenly called.

“______?” my friend said nervously.


“Ohh hello! Yes? You need anything?” I replied happily.

“I think you might wanna come here at the mall, right now…” Junsu said slowy.

“Oh..Why? You need help in shopping? Hmmm I don’t think I can. You see I’m going to Jaejoong’s today”

“But…Jaejoong isn’t there anyway…He’s here…with…” he was suddenly cut off.

“With who?” I said worriedly.

“He’s with a girl..” he said sadly.


Yes, I love you too

You say you love me but you kiss him
Your heart is already feeling his touch (you hide and deceive)
Even when you hang up, I see you
You deny and deny but it ends up being you
(I used to love you)

“Jaejoong, where are you?” I inquired coldly.

“I’m gonna watch a movie with Changmin right now. Why?” He asked irritably.

“Really? I want to see you now. I’ll come there so tell me, where are you?” I said. Although I already knew the answer, I only prayed he answered truthfully maybe then can I consider forgiving him from the sin he’s committing.

“NO!” He said loudly, I could see him getting agitated all of a sudden. “I mean I think Changmin only wants to hang out with me today. He wanted to have boys night out since we haven’t gone out in a while” he said trying to sound more calmly.

“Oppa! Come on just hung up on her already. She’s so clingy!” I heard Jessica at background which was quickly followed by Jaejoong’s quiet hush.

“ Look, Sorry I have to go now, the movie’s about to start. Bye-bye babe. Love you” Jaejoong said quickly.

“Yes , I love you too” I said without any hint of sweetness from my voice , as he hanged up the phone.

I could see Jaejoong from afar , he was with another girl, the queenka of the school, Jessica. They were holding hands and happily smiling at one other as they walked aimlessly around the mall.

“Yah! Oppa~~ When are you gonna break up with that nerd girlfriend of yours? She’s so annoying!” Jessica said in her “cute” high voice that could make anyone puke.

“Don’t worry babe, I will soon! It’s just so fun having a maid around! I feel like a prince!” Jaejoong cooed to Jessica.

“I’ll show you what prince feels like!” Jessica smirked as she turned to Jaejoong to wrap her arms around his neck and shared a passionate kiss.

I couldn’t watch any longer so I dashed out of the mall with my tears filling my eyes.

Oh baby tell me why you act so strange
but tonight I don’t need a damn explain
But I already knew everything
I don’t even need that girl who’s with you either
Please go away- it’s fine

Take the remaining happiness and get out.

In the morning, Jaejoong always picks me up but I just wanted to avoid him so I prepared to go early at school when I suddenly heard the honk of his car.  When I opened my window I saw him looking impatient as ever.

“Jae, what happened to you? Why did you cheat on me?” I said to myself sadly, a tear fell down from my eyes.

I went downstairs ,out of the house and unwillingly went to his car. In usual days like this he would call out my name from the outside my house and wave happily at me with a hot steaming caramel macchiato just for me. But today was different.

“Hey babe~” He said as he pecked me on the lips. But I felt no emotion what so ever.

 

“Hey Jae” I said as he drove fast to school, remaining silent for the rest of the journey.

~
 When we reached we walked together side by side with Jaejoong giving of an aura of coldness around him.

We suddenly saw Jessica walking towards us. She greeted us and out of the corner of my eye I saw Jessica giving a secret smirk to Jaejoong, and he just replied with a grin.
 

They don’t know I knew every crime they did ,of dating behind my back and of cheating on me. I knew everything.Everything.

I’m so hurt. I love him so much. But after what I saw yesterday I don’t think I can handle it any further. I won’t care anymore. Even if Jaejoong was the one and only guy I loved, My First Love. But I’ll forget about them. I’ll get Jaejoong out of my heart.

You kissed my boy
You approached him even when you knew she was your friend’s boy (you hide and deceive)
You don’t even avoid our coincidentally met eyes

 

After the school ended, I quickly walked towards the gate when suddenly I saw Jessica kissing someone  in front of the school gates, but then slowly I realized it was Jaejoong. Jessica was facing me so she saw my expression but didn’t care and continue to kiss him passionately. Although I knew everything, it still hurt so much to see them.

“Oppa, I think you might wanna look behind you~ Looks like a certain girl realized she doesn’t belong to you, BUT TO ME!.” Jessica smiled evily.

Jaejoong quickly looked behind only to see me who was crying silently. He quickly ran to me.  And held my shoulders


“Babe! What you saw isn’t true, I…I was only tempted!” Jaejoong said desperately trying to find excuse to explain why he was kissing Jessica.

Bye bye to everything,
Bye bye to memories, bye bye to sadness
Feels like I’m ready no love I’m done with
Say that it’s an ended love, it’s over

“Oppa~ Stop! JUST STOP!” I screamed. “I already know everything so just stop! I don’t wanna hear anything!”

“Then why didn’t you say anything?” Jaejoong said  fiercely. I started to wonder why he became so worried but I’m sure its all an act.

“Because I thought, I could take it! Because I loved you! But I was wrong I can’t!” I cried helplessly.

 “So now I’m letting you go, I hope you be happy with Jessica. Goodbye… We’re over” I said as I walked away.