Because tomorrow comes

The miracle of meeting you

 

Listen to Asu Wu Kuru Kara will reading thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBJaTFOE-ZI

Because tomorrow comes (AsuWa Kuru Kara)

See how the gently fallen snow melts in my hand

Disappearing until nothing is left… Like it was never there
Doesn’t it seem like the most important things are the most fragile
We can’t hold onto them, they just drift quietly away

Your POV

You were walking aimlessly at the park with your cute chubby dog , Cassie. It was pretty cold but having been bored to death at home, You decide to take a stroll at a nearby park .

It was getting more colder and colder each day, the snow was gently falling down your thick jacket. Then all of a sudden your dog  ran near the fountain.

“Yah! Cassie, wait! Don’t run!” You said worriedly and started to chase after her. Having a  little dog can be disadvantageous in the winter especially because he’s white, making you hard to see the cute little fellow through the snow.

“Cassie?” You called out , only to find her with a guy sitting on the bench beside the fountain.

“Omo! Ottoke~ Mianhe sorry to trouble you!My dog is a super naught-” You said but was cut off when the guy looked up revealing his handsome angelic face. But what surprised you was that he had red swollen eyes suggesting he cried.

*Ottoke? What should I do in this kinds of situation? Should I ask what’s wrong? No I can’t do that, it’ll be like invading his privacy* You thought. But in the end you couldn’t help to leave this young man alone, your conscience wouldn’t be able to take it. So you went and sat next to him, with your dog on your lap and you asked what’s wrong.

“Uhhmm…excuse me. I just wanna know, if everything okay?” You said awkwardly at the same time also concerned. *Of course he’s not okay! That’s why he’s crying! PABO!* You thought as you mentally hit yourself

He sniffed and just nodded.

“No I don’t think so, hmm wait there!” You said and handed your dog to the handsome guy. For some reason you seem to trust him, as if there was pureness and sincerity he gives of when you look into his eyes.

You ran to a nearby coffee shop and bought you and him a steaming caramel macchiato, then you quickly paid for it. After you dashed to him and gave him his cup of the macchiato.

“Here! I promise I didn’t add anything there! Hahaha~ I drink this when I’m feeling sad! I hope it makes you feel better!” You smiled.

“Thank you…” he said softly with a hint of appreciation in his voice.

“No problem! Btw I’m ______! What’s your name?” I said

“Jaejoong” he said as he sipped his drink still looking sad.

“Well then Jaejoong, since we aren’t strangers anymore, you care telling me what’s bothering you right? It might make you a little bit better!” You smiled trying to make him feel better.

He only looked at you hesitantly.

“Go on~ I’m a good listener!” You beamed.

After that he slowly told what happened to him, of how they broke up with the girl he loved the most. And you only listened patiently and after that he started to look sadder again.

“You know we can’t  always hold onto the things or people we value,  sometimes they just drift quietly away but if it’s mean to be… then you’ll be with her again! Besides I don’t think it’s your loss, I think it’s hers to let a handsome man like you go! She must be crazy” You laughed.

With this he simply replied with a smile.

At the far far corner of the universe
Two of us were able to meet by chance like this
About this feeling that I want to call a miracle
I want to tell it only to you

At school, you started to feel regretful that you didn’t even now his phone number. You somewhat wanted to ask if he was okay already. To talk to him…

*At least, I know his name right?* You thought.  For some reason you where somewhat drawn to him.

When you reached class, you heard the bell ring and quickly when to your seat waiting for the teacher.

“Good morning! Today  we have a new student~ Pls introduce yourself!” the teacher smiled.

“Anyeong! I’m Kim Jaejoong~ Pls take care of me” He said charmingly.

When you heard his name your head snapped up and saw Jaejoong’s gorgeous face. You were as shocked as much a Jaejoong had. *Hmmm talk about coincidence…* You thought happily.

“Jaejoong, there’s a free seat next to _____, pls sit there!” the teacher said

When he reached his seat, you just couldn’t help but smile widely.
“Omo! Jaejoong-shhi you transferred here? Waahh talk about small world haha!” You said happily.

“I’m glad I did~ Now I can meet you, ______-ah” he said charismatically and smirked.

And with that you only replied with a small smile and blushing cheeks

OMO~ Why am I blushing? I only met him, I can’t like him that easily right? He’s so different from when I met him yesterday though, I thought he was a quiet and adorkable young guy but now he’s overflowing with charisma and iness!” You thought.

~
 After class was finished you felt someone tap your back, quickly you turned back only to find a grinning Jaejoong.

“Hmmm well since I don’ know anyone here, and we are already friends you’ll show me around right?” he smiled.

“Sure Jaejoong-shhi, but look at all the girls who are willing to do that for you!” You said slightly jealous as you pointed at the massive crowd of girls behind him.

“But I want you…!” He smiled showing a gorgeous smile to die for.

“Okay~” You blushed.

I just couldn’t smoothly say what I wanted to tell you
I’ve lived while hesitating and searching for the way
Now, I felt like I’ve found my one light
When I chase it, it runs away
Our future isn’t settled

Its two months since you and Jaejoong started hanging out and became best of friends. Everyone became jealous, mostly guys since you are pretty popular in your school , being known for your kind and bubbly character, everybody loved you. For the girls, well they couldn’t hate you no matter how much they liked Jaejoong because your just so nice.

Its also these couple of months that your feelings for him grew, from being more than friends to something else… something more special. You’ve fallen in love.

Being the innocent girl that you are, you started to feel troubled. Everytime you talk to him you feel like you’re losing breath, or when he walks in the room you heart skips a beat. You were going insane not knowing what to do, you started to avoid him.

“______-ah~ Are you avoiding me?” Jaejoong said sadly to me, one day after school.

“Hahhaha…..ha…ha ha” You laughed awkwardly. “Why would you think that? Avoiding you? Pshhh… haha no!” you said trying your best not to sound fake.

“Well…_______-ah, its easy to tell that your lying you know! Now spill!” He said confidently.

“It’s just that…” you said slowly. *Here we go _____! It’s now or never! WHAITING!!”

“I’ve….” You started hesitantly. “I think I love you!” you said bravely.


While we stop over and over
We’ll experience many smiles and tears
The distance which we walked together… that’s the only definite truth

After you’re confession to Jaejoong his became unreadable, you tried finding answer in his eyes an answer but to no avail you couldn’t. Then it hit you.

“I… I’m sorry Jaejoong, I shouldn’t have said that… I… just forget it” you said as you started to tear up. “Goodbye…” you said and started to walk away.

“Wait!” Jaejoong said as he pulled you to face him and immediately kissed you. After that, you pulled apart and he looked at you deep into your eyes.

“I love you _____! I always have! I was scared of being heartbroken again but I love you too much to just let you go, _____ah~ My little princess!” He said lovingly.

With that he kissed you again sweetly and walked together holding hands, feeling each other’s warmth.


When it rains, I will be your umbrella
When the wind blows I will be your wall
No matter how dark nights might be, tomorrow will surely come


Its only been a week since you and Jaejoong started dating but you had already been the talk of the school. Everyone was so happy that you and Jaejoong became a couple.

“Finally ______-ah, you decided to confess your feelings! After a thoooooooosaund years!” my friend Chunnie laughed,

“Omo? I never told you I liked him ,was it obvious I liked him?!” you asked shyly.

“DUH! Like the whole school knows! Your too easy to read ______-ah! Just be careful though~ Your boyfriend is a kingka, with those looks he can charm any girl he wants!” she said cautiously.

“Hahahah! Okay Chunnie, I’ll keep that in mind~” you smiled.

~

When you came home, you were surprised that Cassie didn’t come running to you.

“Omo~ Where could that chubby dog be hiding?” you said

But to no avail, you can’t find any sign of Cassie. Then suddenly your phone rang.

“Yoboseoyo? Yes umma, where are you and where Cassie? Did you talk a walk with her?” you asked.

“_______ dear, come to the veterinarian quickly! Something happened to Cassie!” you mom exclaimed.

“ Bwo? That can’t be! I’ll be there soon!” you half screamed and became extremely worried. You quickly went out and hired a taxi then you told the driver where to go. Through the whole journey you couldn’t keep still, many thought were swimming to your head. It was making you insane.

*Nothing bad happen to Cassie right? She had been with me for so long, she’d been my best friend~ She has to be okay! My poor precious dog!” you thought.

 

When you reached the vet, you found your mom sobbing lightly.
“Umma! Gwenchana? Where’s Cassie?” you asked immediately.

“I’m sorry  dear, but there was nothing the veterinarian can do… Cassie ran off and was hit by a car… Mianhe” Your mom apologised sadly.

“What? That can’t be!” You denied. “Where is she?”
Then you started to look for you dog only to find it lying still in a small bed covered in blood.

“No! Cassie you can’t leave me! Were bestfriend’s right?? Pls wake up!” You cried harder.

Put nothing happened, Cassie didn’t move, not wag her small tail or your face. It was still as dead.

You stayed crying like that for what took so long until a hand reached to you and hugged you tightly.

“Jaejoong? Oppa what should I do? Cassie was my on---” you sobbed.

“Shhhh… it’s gonna be alright. Oppa’s here now” He said as he hugged you tighter in his arms.

~

After your cries calmed down, Jaejoong took you to a coffee shop and bought you a caramel macchiato. He softly handed it to you with a small smile then placed his left arm around your shaking shoulders.

“I hope it makes you, a little bit better, my little princess” Jaejoong said,

“Thank you oppa…” you said softly and leaned your head against his shoulder. *For always being here for me* you thought.

Spring flowers which bloom and summer beaches
Fall twilight and winter sunshine
Seasons will repeat many times and our overlapped prayers will even surpass time and space

The next day you woke up hearing a dog’s bark, *Cassie??* you thought immediately.

“Cassie!?” you said out loud and ran outside, only to find a small little puppy running around your backyard with Jaejoong being chased.

“Omo~ Oppa what’s going on?” you asked

“Well apparently it’s Cassie’s child!” he beamed at you.

“Really? How?” you asked confusedly.

“Well when I was coming to see you, the neighbour gave me this fellow and said that Cassie had a baby from his dog!” he replied.

“Omo really?? Then that means Cassie lives on! I’m glad to have Cassie’s child!” you smiled.

“What name are you gonna give him?” he asked.

“Hmmmm…. I don’t know” you said cutely as you hugged the small cuddly puppy in your arms.

“How about….. Cassie Jr.? he laughed.

“Ahhh! I know! Jooongie!” you smirked.

“But that’s the name you call me!” Jaejoong pouted.

“Ohh! Aren’t you just cute~ Well since technically you’re the one who gave it to me, shouldn’t we call it that? Hahahah! And besides your cute just like him!” you said happily.

I want to tell this only to you
Tomorrow will surely come

After running around all morning with Joongie, you and Jaejoong lied down on the grass happily enjoying your time together.

“Thanks oppa...” you smiled appreciatively.

“For what?” he said.

“For everything…it must have been a miracle to meet to by chance like this. I’m glad I did” you said as Jaejoong smiled and leaned in for a kiss.