Are you a good girl?

The miracle of meeting you

Listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ___HAq4Yg&feature=related

(Jaejoong's POV)

 

Are you a good girl?

Holding it, and letting go; you fumble with my heart,
You fumble with me too much that I can’t even move,
How can it be so?

After spending time with ______, I drove to my apartment and sighed. I’m lonely again… I wish I could just stay with _____ and her family instead of being here in this big lonely apartment.

When I reached my apartment, I quickly slide my card and entered my apartment. Then I took my clothing bit by bit and just left it on the floor until I reached my room, wearing nothing but my boxers. I was about the just lay down and have a rest when….

“Jess…Jessica!” I stuttered as I stepped back away from her. She was laying down on my bed wearing a y red nightgown, staring at me seductively.

“What are you doing here? How did you get-” I said but was interrupted when Jessica came up to me and place a finger on my lips.

“Shh..oppa~ I just wanted to see you” she said looking dangerously innocent.

Are you a good girl? (Good girl),

You’re a girl I can’t control,
Are you a good girl? (Good girl),
You’re a girl too hard to control

“No… Jessica! Listen I already have a girlfriend, you can’t just come here and do what you want!” I said turning away from her.


“Yeah so I heard~ But Oppa I know you still want me” She said as she embraced me from behind giving shivers down my spine.

“No…no I don’t!” I said finding myself hard to talk as I smelled her scent.

You won’t fall for all my truths,

You will never be pleased even though I give you all,
With your attitude filled with annoyance, your face looks sulky as well,
Why is it so? The same things repeat everyday,
Why, why can’t you accept me for the way I am?

“Really now? So you actually love that ugly girl? Come on now, Jae! I don’t believe you. I know you want me, I want you too”  she said as she made me face her.

“No! You only played with my feelings! I gave you everything but what? In return you only looked at other guys!” I said suddenly getting angry. “But now I found ______~ She was the complete opposite of you. She loved me… and I loved her”

Return to love, it was really good,
You told me that even my small sacrifices were touching,
You told me those words while being in my embrace

“Jaejoong… I remember everything you did for me, all the sacrifices you made for me. I can’t imagine why I even broke up with you!” she snapped angrily as if she was losing a game ,she’s dying to win in.

“Jaejoong… I love you” she said slowly.

Then she suddenly she kissed me hard. At that moment, I forgot about anything else and kissed her back. I felt lust when I kissed her…but I’m not quite sure if it’s the same as loving her again….

Are you a good girl? (Good girl),

The girl that won’t leave me alone,
Are you a good girl? (Good girl),
But a girl I can’t help but love