Insa (Last Greeting)

The miracle of meeting you

 

* Annyeong~~^^ So as all of you know this is a a chaptered song fic<3 
Ohhhhh and if you guys are looking for You(the reader), you're not here yet but you'll be in the next chapter:))
Weird right?ahahah you're the main character but you're not in the first chappie>< Anyway ENJOY!!!


Listen to this while reading~!:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=terDOq1sl9k

Insa( Last Greeeting)

 

 The wind swayed, even at that time
For me too, its not enough


“Jaejoong-oppa, let’s meet. I have something to tell you” Jessica said coldly.

“Okay, see you there babe. Love you” I said happily but I was only answered by the busy
dial tone of the phone. She hung up, that’s strange.

So I busily prepared myself, looked for clothes to wear and decide to settle for a warm leather jacket with a red scarf on top. After I was done I hurriedly drove my convertible and meet up with Jessica.

I’ll give you one more smile and my last greeting
My last “ I love you”


When I reached the park, I saw Jessica happily talking with someone on the lphone. Which made me smile, she’s pretty as always. I was a bout to call out to her when I heard what she was saying.

“Yeah~ Let’s meet up tonight oppa, yes in the club~ you better be ready for me!” Jessica said cutely, using that same voice she uses only towards me. “Oppa just wait there, I just gotta finish some unfinished business with someone. Orraso! Love you too babe!” she said.

After she hang up I pretended I didn’t hear and fake a smile and greeted her.

“Hey babe~” I said sadly and peeked her, but clearly she doesn’t realize the sadness and hurt in my voice.

 

“Hey” she said without emotion or a hug.

“So what is it you wanna talk about?” I said trying to sound cheerful. I was starting to get scared all of a sudden and just didn’t wanna hear what she had to say.

“Let’s break up…” Jessica said plainly. “My feelings have changed, I don’t love you anymore” she said

I was half expecting she’d say that but it hurts so much to hear hr say that from her very lips. Why? Why is she doing this? Was it something I did? I didn’t know what to do, I just remained silent but she just walked away. Cruel woman.

I’m also tired right now
Love hurts all of me is a memory


“Jessica! Wait! Was it something I did? Did I do anything wrong?” I asked shakily.

“No, I just don’t love you anymore” she snapped annoyingly.

“But what about the memories we had? Didn’t you say you loved me? Where all the times we spend together mean nothing to you?” I asked desperately as I held her hands

“ Whatever, I have to go now! Goodbye!” she said meanily and she just pushed me like a pile of thrash she wants to get rid of.

My last greeting, this is it
I love you, I love you

 

“But I love you! Jessica, I love you!” I cried

Fly away, fly away love
Fly away, fly away love
Fly away, fly away love

But she walked away and forgot about me.

Life once more, my love
Goodbye