Heart Attack

A Deck of KARD(s)

Everyone bit their bottom lip when they watched Somin danced by herself.

The Black Joker had asked for her own time so she could let the others rest. They obliged, too tired to really object to the offer. After practicing tirelessly for “Don’t Recall”, a little bit of rest and relaxation was good for them. But the sight they were given made them too stiff to chill. Even if they did watch her from the mirror, her beauty and grace still radiated from the reflection.

“Exe cuse me, cuse me\ baby cuse me, cuse me.”

Their jaws dropped at Somin’s cute little walk as she turned in place. Their gaze travelled from her eyes and her rotation made their eyes roam downward, drinking in her curves as the dance made sure to accent them as much as possible. As soon as their eyes went low enough they snapped it back up to her eyes when she finished her little spin. Somin carried on the dance as normal, noticing nothing wrong with her other members.

They all took a drink to sate their thirst but when Somin leaned forward for the first verse, Jiwoo’s jaw dropped before she could swallow. Water spilled onto her and J.Seph’s lap, but they were too distracted to wipe it up. BM quickly hopped over to their laps, covering the stains before Somin could notice. The young girl heard the sudden splash of water, but only saw the tallest member lying down on top of J.Seph and Jiwoo. Their eyes caught, and Somin awkwardly turned back to dancing to the song.

“Stop it!” BM hissed as rolled on their laps to glare at them. “You’ll get us all caught!”

“B-but…” J.Seph couldn’t control his jaw. “How?”

“She’s too seductive,” Jiwoo whispered as crossed her arms with an irritated expression. “And too cute.”

BM hushed her when he feels the worried gaze on them. She stopped in the middle of the song as it continued to play in the dance room.

“I-Is something wrong?” BM shuffled (much to the pain of the two members) to Somin. “Should I just rest with you guys?”

“No, no!” BM rolled off their laps and stood quickly. “Nothing’s wrong, girl. We’re just having idle talk while resting.”

“You sure?” The Black Joker melted the tall member’s heart with her puppy eyes. “I haven’t done anything?”

“N-nope,” BM confirmed with a grin. “Still wanna dance?”

“Yeah,” Somin said excitedly. “But let me change the song.”

Somin skipped over to the phone plugged into the room’s sound system and looked through the song list. J.Seph sighed in relief as Jiwoo melted into her seat. Exhaustion played in their hearts as BM sat beside them, still alert to anything surprising Somin could do. All the members felt their hearts fall as they heard the trumpets.

“Bing Bing” played through the speakers, causing the girl to run center.

They choked at the provocative moves the song calls for. From the jutting of her chest to the way her hands highlighted her attractive parts, the rest of K.A.R.D. struggled to remain in their seats. The males slid down in their seats, their body unable to handle all of the alluring moves, especially with her sensual facial expression, but Jiwoo couldn’t keep still. She was about to stand, but gripped the sofa tightly to keep her bound. She must not be excited now.

The real kicker to their gut was when the chorus played.

Somin placed her hands behind her heads as she swung her hips out from one side to the other around her back. It didn’t help that her face just shows a very cute smile that BM was sure he had contracted diabetes from just looking at her. J.Seph could feel his heart trying to break free from his chest for Somin’s charms, but he had to curl himself up on the floor to keep his heart there. Jiwoo was catatonic in her seat, her limbs weakened after they were strained to restrict herself.

They all felt their heart stop when they heard the vocal melody kick in.

With the swaying of her hips, Somin had stopped the hearts of her other members. She was oblivious to her crime, the music drowning the choked grunts of the men as they could feel their hearts strain to a halt. Jiwoo was frozen in her seat from her earlier exhaustion, unable to utter her pain as her heart slowed.

“S… So…” J.Seph reached out, trying to force his body to call for mercy but the woman’s seduction was too strong. “S-So… min…”

“W-We need to… do something,” BM gasped. “We’re all… going to die if… she keeps going…”

The younger of the man passed out with Jiwoo. It was up to the oldest to save them all. With a roll of his eyes, J.Seph struggled as he stood in his spot. His legs shook as they took step after step to the phone. The rapper clutched his failing heart, the biting sweetness setting into his veins from Somin’s innocent expression as she focused on flirtatiously dancing to AoA.

Why AoA?!

The blood began dripping from his left nostril. J.Seph knew he didn’t have a lot of time left. His legs turned numb and he fell forward, but luckily he wasn’t too far from the console. He raised himself to the extended table of the phone, and quickly grabbed it. He could feel his life fading just as the screen flashed. All he needed was to tap the pause button…

Somin jumped at the sudden silence.

She turned just in time to see the oldest member’s body slump to the floor. Her eyes snapped the sofa when found the rest of her fellows in a similar state. Somin’s hands jumped to before she ran to them.

“BM!” She shook the man’s shoulder before moving to the other woman. “Jiwoo!”

“Too…” Somin's heart jumped when she heard the man’s faint voice. “Dirty…”

“Too weak…” Her gaze jumped to her fellow woman, who stirred slowly. “To resist…”

Somin could only blush.