MONSTA X // I.M

One-Shot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]From Friends to Enemies[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

He watched her quietly, sitting in the corner where his make-up co-ordinator had left him hanging before flying over to fix HyungWon’s make-up all over again. However, the more he watched, the more annoyed he was. He dared not yet admit to his jealousy, but he knew that soon he would snap.

“ChangKyunie, you look about ready to go for a walk… With a knife… Into someone’s throat.” JooHeon’s merry voice made itself clear as the older man plopped on the sofa that was close to the chair ChangKyun sat it.

Closing his eyes to take in a deep breath, ChangKyun spoke up, “I don’t know what you mean.”

At that, JooHeon laughed. “Sure you don’t. Just admit to it already; you’re deadass jealous of your group member because he gets the chance to flirt with your bestfriend, a.k.a long-term crush, and you don’t.”

“Did you come here to make me even more jealous, then?” ChangKyun grunted out and his eyes snapped open when he heard himself say the forbidden word.

Quite clearly, JooHeon wasn’t the one to let it pass, either. “So you are jealous!” he yelled just a bit louder than appropriate, and from the corner of his eye ChangKyun saw his bestfriends head turn to the side to see what the commotion was about. “Hey, (Y/N)! ChangKyunie has a lot to tell you!” JooHeon yelled with the biggest smirk on his face, quickly rushing out the room when he felt the younger rapper’s death glare on his back.

Having his only exit cut off by the two leering males by the names of ShowNu and WonHo, as they stood with their buff frames, grinning at him, he was cornered by the approaching girl with a bashful smile on he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter