[S] BTS // V

One-Shot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Just Had to Tell the Truth[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

It was late at night when her best and childhood friend had returned home. What was worse was the fact that he came back all bruised and bloodied, already sporting a blue eye from someone’s fist. His lip had blood all over, though already drying and the chips falling off.

Her eyes widened and she flew over to stand by his side as he nearly stumbled to the floor, catching him mid-fall. “Tae, what on earth---?!” her mind could not process anything as her eyes had been flooding with tears that were threatening to fall and never stop. “What the hell happened to you?!” she yelled in hysterics, laying the poor man down on the couch after dragging him to the living room.

In response to her tears the man cringed, trying to settle himself higher to be able to reach up to her cheeks and wipe the salty liquid off. “Don’t cry, now, Honey. It’s all right, just a bit of blood and bruises. I’ll be fine.” He chuckled, but she saw his hand going over his stomach, clutching at the other side.

“Don’t call me that, you idiot!” she yelled, sobbing in fright and pushing him down, hastily lifting his shirt up to reveal what was the problem with his stomach. And problem there was; a gunshot wound about the thickness of one finger right through the right side of his stomach. “Oh my…” she breathed, starting to hyperventilate as her eyes widened even more, the tears stopping in even bigger panic. “What did you do?” she asked with no emotion in her voice, feeling faint.

“Ey, Honey, if you wanted to see my chocolate abs so bad you could’ve just asked, not pushed me down and gone and done it so forcefully.” TaeHyung more, huffing in pain under his breath. “You know what, in order to forgive you, I could use some help stitching this up, you know?”

“Kim TaeHyung, I am going to ask you this only once more before I call the cops.” She said sternly, getting up and observing her bloodied hands. “What have you gotten yourself into?”

She decided then- it was moments like these that she missed her, and his, parents the most. TaeHyung gone for a day, sometimes even more. Coming back with unidentified bags, only later in the day for her to discover that there was a robbery somewhere in the vicinity. And now he comes home bloodied and shot. How good would it have been if the people who killed their parents would have died instead?

“I’ll tell you it all if you help me.” He tried to deal with her, but she did not budge and instead her hands formed into small fists that soon turned white from the force she exerted into them.

“You tell me what is happening right now and I’m calling the ambulance.”

He chuckled nervously then, shaking his head lightly as he spoke, “Ah, ambulance. I don’t think you should, Honey. Instead, pass me the med-kit from my room, I’ll just stitch myself up and we’ll speak, yeah?”

Her resolve shook then. She had no other choice. Looking at his complex expression, she knew that he was probably in a lot more trouble than she could comprehend, and so she gave up, running to his room and turning everything upside down just to find the damned thing.

As she came back and saw him already sitting up and shirtless, ready to start his procedure, she did a double take, regretting her naivety and nearly asking again whether he was sure that him all on his own would be a better choice than an experienced doctor. But then she identified the small scars of different kind, some were long, running from his shoulder down to his elbow, some seemed deeper than others, and the others were the same gunshot inflicted wounds that was now gaping in his stomach.

He had too much to explain.

 

In the end, he simply dismissed her, passing out as soon as he made the final stitch. She left him on the couch as his dead weight was too much for her to handle, but she did clean up the living room and hall after his bloody escapade.

And that was it towards their conversation. He simply forgot all about it. In fact, he had the audacity to avoid her for a couple of days, or a week, actually. He never even showed up in front of her face, but she knew he was coming back from the extra dishes she had to do left by him exclusively.

And she moved on. She never forgot, but definitely moved on. If he didn’t want to bring it up, fine! So be it! Look at her caring away. No, she decided, it was time to change. She knew she babied him around way too much, and look where that got her to now- a bloody mess, that’s where.

It was because of her care towards him that she had no free time for herself. She was hitting her twenties, and still no experience with a boy. Heck, not even her first kiss was taken. Well, theoretically, not. But factually, it was, by TaeHyung, as well. It was an accident, though, and she saw him as a brother, so she didn’t count that time. Besides, it was only their lips touching, anyway.

Through her aching heart she still dolled herself up, starting to go out with her friends more, relax more, dropping her motherly nature completely and instead giving into the life of a youth who’s seen too much in her life. She finally had the chance to enjoy herself, and she was loving it.

And so it happened; amidst the loud music and sweaty bodies she stumbled into a man- literally- who then ordered her a drink and asked for her phone number. And they met again, and she learned his name- Park BoGum it was.

A month went by, TaeHyung decided to reappear in front of her face and simply apologize as to what happened, being his same old happy and flirty yapp that he always was. She wasn’t the same, however, and TaeHyung noticed that. Even so, he d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter