NCT // WinWin

One-Shot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Childish Banter and Tickle Wars[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

What started as a children’s game of building pillow forts and joking pillow fights, was now a mess with too many feathers- some on the floor between their feet and some in the air, gathering in a bigger lump as the pillow fight proceeded with a certain spark of determination.

“Just loose already, SiCheng!” she yelled, slamming the pillow into the boy’s shoulder, laughing loudly when the pillow was retracted and all that was left of her dear boyfriend was a silhouette of a chicken-man, coated from head to toes in feathers. “You look ridiculous!” she cried in her haste, and nearly slipped to the floor on the parquet floor.

SiCheng barely smiled in her direction, aiming for her thighs with his own half-empty pillow, yet she managed to dodge and hit him back over the head. “You look like a chicken, Honey…” he added breathlessly, jumping over the couch and falling to the floor in a sudden burst of laughter.

A groan followed that; she fell to the floor eventually. It was inevitable, though- her sock that day were fluffy, and the parquet, littered with all those feathers, was extra slippery- she was bound to fall. Yet the sight of it happening still managed to knock SiCheng himself from his feet- she looked god-awfully amazing. “You’re a horrible human being, my dearest boyfriend…” she grumbled unhappily, groaning even more when she tried to stand up.

And even as she grumbled at him, he could not stop laughing, slowly crawling over in her direction, trying to gather as much of the feathers as was possible when on his fours; while inching towards her, he spoke, “Yet I see you’re not injured and simply butthurt.” It was hard to understand w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter