[S] BTS // JiMin

One-Shot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Everything's Going to be Fine[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

When she came to be the first thing that she noticed was the horrible throb at the back of her head. The second was the fact that it was not her eyes fault for being unable to see around her, but some kind of clothing that was thrown over her head.

She felt panic rise at the pit of her stomach, then, her eyes watering at the implications of her tied wrists and blindfolded eyes. However, what was even more terrifying was the throb that now spread all over her skull, pounding at her temples as if with a hammer, trying to crack her bones.

She sobbed, and heard shuffling of feet from somewhere, which made her sob even more, shoulders trembling and voice shaking as she spoke, “Help me…” she begged, and then begged some more, but there was no answer from the person whose feet were shuffling.

It dawned on her then; was this the person who kept her tied up and blinded? She shook her head then, the pain leaving her limp in the uncomfortable chair with a yelp escaping . She was in so much pain. “Don’t move too much, you’re gonna get yourself killed.” The person finally spoke, the voice light but manly, sweet but grave. It was such a contradiction on itself that she fell quiet, unable to produce a retort.

The steps came closer, and soon the cloth over her head was lifted, yet she was still blinded, this time from the light of the room. As soon as her eyes settled to a bearable level where she could look up without her eyes running wet from her sockets, she recoiled at the man in front of her.

His hair was a rusty brown mess atop his head, brows etched close to each other on his smooth forehead, strong and manly. Eyes were made of steel, she said to self, so dull yet powerful, yet still coloured a pretty molten-caramel brown. Lips, so big and fluffy, were gnawed on by the set of pearly white teeth. He was perfect, but so very stern.

She shook her head, and instead looked up at him with determination. She wanted to speak, but nothing coherent came to mind. Her wrists still struggled against her restraints, but her mind was purely empty. “Who… Am I?” the previous ache in her skull had now faded into a dull throb, and she swung her body back into the chair’s backrest. “Who… Are you?”

His eyes trembled, going from one side of her face to the other, his face paled, ever so slightly, but a weird expression soon settled over his features. “I’m… Park JiMin. Remember me?” he spoke quietly, as if timidly, testing out the waters.

“Who?” she spoke, her head titling.

The man, Park JiMin, took a step closer and towards her, resting his- what she realized to be- small but warm hands over her shoulders, staring right into the depth of her eyes. “Your boyfriend.” He had said, a distressed look over his otherwise dull face.

“Boy… Friend?”

It has been close to a month now, her living in his cozy apartment for a cheap rental price, eating close to nothing but noodles day in and day out, seeing her supposed boyfriend only scarcely as he was working, saying it was for her sake and then sending her that little smile full of nothing but pain.

Her heart was reaching out to him, and yet she still trembled when night-time fell and she was left alone in the unknown apartment with not an ounce of her memories back.

She knew nothing of herself, of JiMin, and of life. Like a little naïve child simply relying on the broken man by the name of Park JiMin. She wasn’t sure whether she was going to be able to continue such a lifestyle.

Often times she wondered whether her boyfriend would have an easier time without her; whether she should run away and leave him be to his own devices, seeing as he spent little to no time with her anyway. He won’t miss me, she often thought, soothing her pained heart.

As she woke up with that cloth over her eyes, she knew nothing of JiMin, but during this month spent with him, cooking for him whatever he had in his fridge, she felt out to him, like a mother to her child- to the point where she truly believed she learned to love him all over again, as she did before she lost her memories.

Leaving him was not an option, not then, not now. She learned to love his presence and little smiles that truly reached his eyes- though those were rare.

His body was flexible, toned and with great proportions, he reminded himself as a cocky grin adorned his face once again, the light shining down on him and hiding the faces of his spectators. The sweat glittered from his body like a bead of prettiest jewels, muscles flexing with each twist of his limbs.

You’re a dancer, JiMin, he calmed his racing heart, and this is your audience. Though his job had not been a particularly nice option for a talented man such as him, it paid well and he had needed the money to pay off a part of his debts to a group of boys that took him in. He needed it.

He wasn’t forced t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter