(+1) THE LIST: WANDERERS

《WELCOME HOME》 | vacancy! apply now!
《WELCOME HOME》 : WANDERERS
A STUDY IN REGRET.
so, dria, the time has come!! to be honest, i kinda knew you'd be finishing first out of the group- you seemed so freaking fired up, it was really cute!! <3
so, first things first, i fell in love with THE TWO VERSIONS OF YUJIN'S MOMENTUM YOU GAVE ME! the first one really seems to sum him up as something complete and whole, while the second one has a completely different meaning to me... and i'd possibly use this one as a part of the story if yujin was chosen! ;)

on to the basics- this section is spotless! it's cute that the tenants would call him doctor, i can really see him brushing it off with tinted cheeks like "naww.."! and subin's nickname for him is also so cute, it sounds a bit japanese and i love it,haha.
i also like that he's a bit older due to med-school and all, and it could really fit the role i have in mind for him at the moment. 
his looks were described as professional and enjoyable as usual (I READ THIS SECTION THRICE HAHA <3) and his style is very clean and neat and very attractive?? LOL
HIS PROLOGUE INDEED SUMMARIZES HIM SO WELl, like teach me your ways dria?? and his symphony was a pretty fitting and nice soundtrack for his app! (also thanks for adding dean <3)
 
HIS PERSONALITY IS VERY DETAILED AND DISPLAYS THAT THERE's more to him than just one simple layer, and i feel like i'd have lot of different opportunities to use his different aspects. (and again, i have to say how warm his app makes me feel because i feel like he'd connect with the sixth tenant fairly well- also because one of his few hobbies! : )  )
all i can say is that i love his trivia and especially his quotes, they make him seem like someone who's overly nice and devoted- and i could see one or to scenes between the tenants happen because of that. (also, he smokes!!  never even thought of one of the tenants smoking, haha, it would be so funny if he really was placed in room 1a as he wishes to (and i can fully understand that, i know what it feels like, coming home and being scared of waking someone...) 
ALSO !!! SUBIN HAS THE EXACTLY SAME BIRTHDAY AS ME?? did you do that on purpose or not bc if not it would be even more awesome than it already is?? haha (does that mean i am yujin's soulmate??)

his whole background is very sad (and thank god also very detailed!!) and made me feel pretty much miserable... he's such a sad puppy that it makes me want to hug him even more. the immediate loss of his mother and the slow change of his father figure must have had a huge impact on him- i can definitely see him struggling with his emotions, wishing for the forgiveness his father was supposed to give him, and the safety of a mother's hug- this makes me even happier that he has subin (and i  just realized she'S BASICALLY ME HAHA, especially with all of her after-work-ticks : ))) )

the interview made me smile and nod and shake my head in unision with yujin- mr. hwang really has lots of personal questions, haha : ')) (and when yujin offered to pour him some tea as well, i asked myself how many more cups hwang would have to empty until the apply is closed hha!!)
i loved how you displayed the fact that yujin would prefer it to keep certain stuff to himself, and that he kinda spilled the details like a waterfall so that the situation would be over soon. I can imagine mr. hwang  taking a real liking to him because of his calm personality and radiance.yujin is somoeone who would surely watch over the others well and take care of him whenever, however he could...

 
YOUR REQUEST WOULD DEFINITELY COME TRUE IF YUJIN MOVED IN WITH THE OTHERS: AS I SAID, i feel like yujin would harmonize very well with the sixth tenant. (also, was that one vinyl a hint on the number of tenants?? BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS REALLY CUTe : ))) AND I LOVE HIS MUSIC TASTE!!)
 
thank you so much for applying, dria!! yujin is a very promising character (and i'm a bit scared of me not being talented enough to give him the writing he deserves as his background and base??, but i'd give it my best!! ;; ) 
now all yujin has to do is wait for mr. hwangs final call... 

lots of xoxox s, rose : '))
 
status : WAITING FOR THE CALL
his shell is breaking
HELLO HELLO; SIEN! i finally get to review hwan... i want to use this chance to apologize first for taking so long with the whole reviewing process... i am also glad you decided to rewrite hwan! I ALREADY PEAKED AT HIS APP AND I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT he's making it much easier for me to review him now (especially emotionally, ha ;; ).
so... shall we start with the actual review? : )

first, his basics section is all good! i HAD actually wondered about the possibility of him having a nickname because his first name already is so short, haha! i actually like that he's 19, it adds up to the issues he's currently facing in life. also... sunghyun!! (i would have written this in caps if the layout allowed me to !! lol)i am so glad you chose him as hwan's faceclaim bc first, he suits him well and he'S REALLY CUTE AND PRETTY AND ALL, and second and most importantly, i kinda really fell for him and boys24 when i searched him up on tumblr for pictures?? (and hear me yellin' "YES !!" at hwan & potter glasses) I LIKE HOW YOU WENT INTO DETAIL WITH HIS GESTURES; IT WOULD POSSIBLY HELP ME A LOT IF HE WAS CHOSEN!
HE COULD HAVE EVERYONE FLOCK TO HIM BC HE's WORKING AT A SPA, HAHA, I CAN ALREADY HEAR THE GIRLS URGING HIM TO GIVE THEM A DISCOUNT...
 
for his personality... "you are my shy, shy, shy boy!!", haha, he turned out so nice and shy and generally satisfying? like, he seems like the type of person i personally like surrounding myself with because it's much more relaxing for me as an introvert, haha. : )
his struggle to become closer to everyone is endearing and he's so supportive yet also kinda childish himself (well, he's only 19, so that's normal i think!!) and i can clearly see the guys picking on him while the girls possibly flock to him and maybe spoil him if he's younger and also protect him?? haha
looking at his background i was like "wow, he's really intelligent and talented??" bc of his musical and literary gift, and i like the fact that he decided to take a path different from the rest of his family- another point that's added to his personal struggles, like, man, boy deserves some love and support! I'm glad he got his sister and ghuozi (though they might not always be around), and the possibility of more than friendship blooming between these two guys makes me happy, like, ghuozi literally lights up hwan's life?? it made me so sad when he moved to china and had to leave hwan behind (but hey, there's a bunch of possibilities for them to contact each other these days!! though that might not be the same... at all.) HIS LONELINESS MAKES ME FEEL EVEN WORSE, like, boy, just come to the spring house where people will tug you in and make you smile? 
his fear of the sixth tenant along with his statement about there being a ghost (without it being him this time) is really cute though?? i can see him being one of the tenants who'd definitely freak out at the sticky notes, haha !!
WHAT KEEPS ME WONDERING... is that he likes mr. hwang, haha : ')) what a nice trivial fact, i didn't expect anyone to add him to their favoured things?? AND THE FACT ABOUT HIS MORNING RUN IS SO CUTE,  can already see him pester one or the other applicants to get up and go for a run with him,,,
his interview is pretty detailed and legit. his personality shines through naturally and nicely... i like the chemistry he has with mr. hwang a lot, he seems like a... son to him somehow??
 
as i can see you worked super hard on our app and how nice hwan turned out to be, he is accepted! : )
 
- rose : *
 
status : WAITING FOR THE CALL
threatening to unravel
again... i'm sorry for the wait ok !! i don't even have a real excuse for making all of you wait for your reviews, when i was so thankful that you took the time to apply for this ty story, he... ;;

now, about hyesung!!! i was actually so pumped after finishing the last teaser and i was going to power through his app with the speed of light, but.... look at me getting hung up on urban zakapa, haha,,, 
to be very honest, i have already been checking out your app a few times over the past weeks (whenever i tried to update wh, actually) and i alwas got hung up on hyesung's quote?? it's so simple and raw and true and pretty and it always makes me think of me and my own anxieties, haha... it always made me wonder if i'd cry by the end of his app, lol,,,  anyways!! h
is basics are good to go!! same goes for his appearance section (i like how detailed the part about his smile is?? you can really fel the difference between reality and forced happiness, and it makes me kinda sad that he shows his beautiful smile so rarely,,,)
HIS PROLOGUE IS VERY NICE, it seems to give a clear overview about who he is and what makes him kim hyesung and also, the last sentence fits the story really nicely, along with the first impression i had of him?? bc i nicknamed him "winter boy" in my head tbvh haha : '))
his playlist is love- as i said, i got hung up on especially "i don't love you" (and a few other songs) and it makes me wonder how these songs will be connected to him in the app (mood-wise).
...me, reading hyesung's personality section: "wait i thought this was supposed to be an app, not an essay that looks into the depths of my soul and analyzies them ??" , lol, i don't know how, but hyesung has turned out to be pretty similar to me?? i can perfectly understand his situation, how he feels and the mess he sees himself as, also his struggle to not expose his hidden pain to anyone. i really sympathize with him on a whole different level, haha,,,
i feel like hyesung's overall background can be easily tied to friday boy, who i have a soft spot for because his story is based on my own past. i can'T SAY THAT I LIKE HIS PAST AND HOW HE's developed into who he is today because of it, but that's not (!!!) a bad thing, because friday boy's bg is something no one should really take a liking to ??? (and i can say that i really like the devlopment YOU SEE THROUGH HIS EYES, i wanna hug you, hyesungie,,,)
I LIKE THAT HE's at least financially stable and has got a friend (though the voices in his head say that it's not like that), and i see a clear chance for development in his social skills if he was to become a tenant of the spring house. (i already have a few scenes in mind i'd possibly like to include in case hyesung was chosen, he,,,)
his relationship with jiae (SWEET CRUSH!! HAHA) AND the sixth tenant and especially his quotes give me life?? i love this little lightbulb, haaaa ; ;
his interview gave me A VERY NICE INSIGHT. i think i was able grasp how hyesung acts around people he trusts a bit (SINCE IT SEEMS LIKE HE IS ON GOOD TERMS WITH MR. hwang, which i really like??). i like that you incorporated the curtains again, btw, as they're somewhat essencial in the interview, he he !!
your scene requests seem pretty legit and especially the "CLIMBING OUT OF THE WINDOW" one gave me so many ideas and possibilities to play with : '))
 
all i can say is that hyesung is easily accepted !!
 
,,,,,,,also, my personal song for him would possibly be ioi's "downpour" (the male version from pd101/2)... i've been hearing it in my head the whole time while reading his app and commenting, and it helped me a lot with imagining possible future scenes for hyesung's interactions with the others and also tiny moments of joy and piece?? i love downpour, he,,,
status : waiting for the call
THE ATTRACTIVE THINKER
hello, britz!! thanks a lot for applying & for eventually waiting because.... well... i'm an especially tortured and lazy sloth,,,,
 
anyway, let's get going!! 
her basics are all good to go. i like that she's a konkuk student and therefor will receive the bonus, haha!! her style section gives me lots of freedom, so it's okay as long as she really doesn't care about what she'll wear, he. (also, her hair!! how does she keep it this long and healthy? my hair's been so damaged after dying it various colours,,, i'm jealous, what products do you use, inna?) 
her prologue and symphony give me a few tuesday vibes, which is nice because i love tuesday girl and she has a very sunny spot in my heart! the songs make a nice mix and seem to be put together with care. (also, a practically holds all of my favourite solo songs from TJT from a while ago?? i laughed when I SAW YOUR SELECTION.) i wonder if her app will be influenced by romance a lot because the songs for b and c give me love vibes. let's see!
her background seems kind of natural, with the divorce of her parents and her bad relationship with her father, but why didn't her mom take her with her? WERE THERE ANY CIRCUMSTANCES THAT HELD HER BACK FROM TAKING HER DAUGHTER (or her children) with her? IT's not a mistake, just something i'd really like to know. 
different from that, inna's background and lifestyle section are okay. thanks for adding her general daily schedule and also the list of relationships she keeps up with (and her tiny budding romance with jimin, haha, i see what you ship, mate).
i especially like a few of the quotes you added.
"quiet, you" is so loveably cold and superior (and practically something most of my own characters could've said), while "you've got soil on the back of your shoes" shows her attentive and caring side.
the interview is one of my favourite parts of your app, generally because you tried to add inna's attentive mind of a psychologist by making her observe mr. hwang for the whole time, and especially because you added smaller details like the atmosphere in the house and that inna wondered about why she hadn't seen him around campus for a while. nice additions you made there! 
the small aspect with the poster in the entrance hall made me laugh because i had to imagine inna as my lovely tuesday girl again and i really liked the image of her shoving that one guy off very much? SHE SEEMS LIKE SHE COULD EVENTUALLY FIT THAT TOUGH VIBE. also the ghost part.. made me rub my hands together because... poor inna, hehe.
i've taken notice of your scene requests and could imagine incorporating some of them for now (if not all of them because they'd eventually all add up to inna's story and aren't unnessecary requests).
 
all i gotta say for the cut is that inna is accepted! thank you for this nice female app (my first, yes ,,,). i'm sorry for the long wait!
status : WAITING FOR THE CALL
MOMENTUM
your review goes here.
status : ???
MOMENTUM
your review goes here.
status : ???