Hurting

Love and Monsters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Looking at her hurt.”

Everyone that knows Kim Hanbin told him to stop it. It will never work, Jung Jaewon said. Kim Jinhwan shook his head and told him to just write a song about it and forget. Choi Raesung even thought that his Hanbin-hyung was joking. Well, how could someone love a person who never, not once, even gave him attention, right? 

 

Yeah, Kim Hanbin, iKON's charismatic leader, was in trouble. He was deeply in love with someone who wouldn't never be his. Ever. What a sad thing to happened.

 

Hanbin looked up when the door of his room opened, revealing a shocked Yunhyeong. Hanbin shook his head, knowing already what his hyung will say. 

 

"Did you read the trending topic today?" Yunhyeong asked, breathless, as if he run towards his dongsaeng's room. 

 

"I'm fine, hyung," Hanbin answered, standing up and grabbing a thick coat. 

 

"Yah, where are you going??" he quiried though he already know the answer. Of course their leader will go to his music studio. 

 

What's trending today? Oh right. Jennie Kim. EXO Kai. Them dating. What a shocking news indeed. Well, to Hanbin, it wasn't. He knew she was seeing someone else. Rumors were already being whispered on the dungeon about it. A trainee saw Jennie being fetched by a handsome guy on Mapogu a few weeks ago. The description fits. Kim Jongin, huh. 

 

"Yah, babo, let's go and make a song!" 

 

Hanbin looked up and saw Kim Jiwon standing by the elevator. Oh right, he's now outside their apartment. He nodded and they both waited until the elevator doors opened. What a luck, though. It's Blackpink (at least half of it). Lisa. Jennie. Wow. Fate must be mocking him. Double B bowed at the girls who shyly bowed back. 

 

"Oppa, you're going somewhere?" Lisa asked as the boys rode the elevator. 

 

"Ah, ne. Music studio," Bobby answered and Lisa understandingly nodded. "You?" he asked and Lisa animatedly motioned with her hands. 

 

"Oh, we're going to YGE. Sajangnim called us...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter