Ripped

Love and Monsters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re ripped at every edge but you’re a masterpiece.”

Kim Jennie have this infamous reputation of ripping men until they bleed out. She would make you believe that she really loves you, giving you her all until she won your heart over. She wanted you to be putty in her hands until you would do everything she said and wanted. And when she’s already bored of you, she’d discard you like garbage.

 

Kim Hanbin shook his head as he watched her confidently walked the corridors of their school. Her brows furrowed when she saw him, leaning against her locker. She looked up and openly glared at him when she was already standing in front of him.

 

“Move,” she sternly said, and she knew that almost all the students at the corridor were watching them. She bet that the student body would spread rumors about them again. They varied, actually, all circulating around the fact that the only guy that hasn’t fallen on her charms and lies was him. Oh, if only they knew the truth.

 

“Make me, Jendeuk,” he said, his smirk widening when her glare harden.

 

“Don’t call me that,” she hissed and tried to push him away. Tried, but he didn’t even moved, he instead grabbed her wrist, making the people around them gasped. He leaned towards her, making Jennie flinched.

 

“Why? You are my Jendeukie, remember?” he whispered and Jennie pushed her away, succeeding this time, still glaring at him.

 

“Get away from me,” she jeered and Hanbin just chuckled.

 

“Never gonna happen,” he answered before walking away from her. She turned and almost all the students were watching their interaction. She glared at them, making them scrammed.

The ever charismatic Kim Hanbin had a reputation of being stubborn. He never followed the rule. That was boring. So when boys fall down their knees for a certain girl, he didn’t even budged. Nah, why would he fall on his knees when he could love her by standing beside her, making her see how beautiful she was.

 

He smiled as someone sit in front of him as he silently eat his lunch. He’s a loner, and he never entertain anyone in this school. He’s an introvert person and only a selected few were able to pass through the walls in his heart.

 

“Why are you eating alone, Hanbin-ah?” a beautiful and cheerful girl asked, opening the lunchbox she carried, smiling at him.

 

“Hyung is absent,” he answered and the girl just nodded, offering her lunch to him.

 

“What som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter