Kiss

Love and Monsters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kiss me until I forget how worthless I am.”

She dreamed of this job. She wants to be the best version of herself, performing on stage, showing everyone, especially herself, her capabilities. She wanted to prove to herself that, yes, she can do it. She can and she will. Soon. But every harsh words written online would always scar and weigh her down. She's a masochist, still checking the comments under YG post about her solo. 

 

 

Weakest stage presence? She's trying, okay? She's trying her best to hype the crowd whenever they perform. Unstable voice and doesn't dance properly? How could they even said that? She trained for six years and people still thinks she's not good. Jennie sighed, scrolling down. 

 

 

Oh. Of course, akgae. They always hate her, anyway. Jennie knew their Chaeyoungie deserves a solo, thus, that's why they're doing this series. They will each have a solo then a complete full album. But... Of course, they won't understand and will always think about what benefits their stans. 

 

 

"I'm not YG's favorite or his princess," Jennie murmured, rolling her eyes. Goodness, can she just scream?

 

 

Now that's a low blow. Yes, she knew she can never be as good as Mino, hell, she'll never be as good as the boy groups members in YG who produced songs but she's trying, okay. She's trying. It's just that, the songs she wrote are always rejected. 

 

"Jen?" Jennie jolted, slamming her laptop closed as she heard that voice. She felt arms surround her and she involuntarily smiled. "What are you doing? I brought coffee," he said, removing his hold on her and placing two cups on the table, beside her laptop. 

 

"Hanbin-ah," she called, smiling as he grabbed a chair so he could sit beside her. 

 

"What? Don't tell me you've reading those nasty comments again?" he asked, frowning when Jennie looked away, obviously guilty. "Jen, come on. I told you to stop reading those

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter