Idea

7 kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Dressing Room)

You were surrounded by the boys yet again, all looking concerned and worried for you. The medic gave you some medication and applied some ointment on your ankle.

Manager: "How did this happen? Where were you going?"

You: "Err.. It was my mistake, not used to this high heel maybe." You quickly tried avoiding the second question.

Manager: "Look how swollen it got. How are you going to go home?"

You: "ah it's nothing, I can still drive."

Manager: "Drive?? You can't even walk!" He lightly knock your head making you yelp. "Thats it. You tag along in BTS van, I'll drop you first before going to their dorm." You eyes widened, you started to panic.

You: "Ah nonono! I can drive, jinjja!"

Medic: "I'm afraid not, Maya. The painkiller I gave you cause drowsiness and it's very strong. It is unsafe for you to drive. "

Manager: "Then it leaves you with no choice but to tag along in BTS van. And this is an order, or else I will get fired. So hush and lets go." You cursed one last time.

You wanted to avoid them but you are stuck again. What luck. . . .

 

(Parking Lot)

You were leaping, Jungkook on your left while Jhope was on your right, supporting you. The rest of the boys followed you from behind, some carrying your make up products and other stuffs, the rest were shouting to be careful like an uncle, especially Jin.

(BTS' Van)

You sighed when you manage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter