Crazy

7 kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Backstage Interview) 

RM: "1 2 Bang -"

All: "Tan! Annyeonghasaeyo We are BTS!"

Eventhough the boys just ended an energetic performance, they were still joking and fooling around during the interview. This must be one of the reasons why they have alot of fans, beside the fact that they are talented of course. The interview was mainly answering questions asked from fans from all over the world through social media. You were watching them from behind the camera, smiling at how silly they were.

Interviewer: "Who do the iest body wave in the group?" The boys immediately pointed at Jhope. He then stood up and did the iest body wave you have ever seen. The boys roared and clapped like a seal. They then joined in and did the body wave as well.

Jimin and Jungkook were so extra. They were facing each other while doing the wave. Jimin was body waving hard, it looks like his back may break anytime soon. On the other hand we have Rapmon, Suga and Jin trying to make their slightly stiff body wave y, which they succesfully did. V was at one end of the room, feeling himself and doing a solo body roll but oh dear his facial expression was hot. You giggled and felt yourself turning red. You fanned yourself with your hand because suddenly it got hot in here.

The boys calmed down and got back to their seat, laughing at how silly they were.

Interviewer: "Lets move on to the next question!" He scrolled through Twitter on a big screen. "Oh! This is a good question. 'Btslover109' wants to know, What is your ideal type?"

Immediately after the question was asked, you felt all 7 pair of eyes glued to you. You felt yourself turning red once more, redder than the lipstick you had on. You slowly retreated back and hide yourself behind the camera crew, but still able to see them from an angle.

Jin: "For me, I like a girl who has long wavy hair. A girl who is caring and loving. Bubbly a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter