Confession

7 kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Dressing Room)

 

You: "What??!"

Your eyes widened, looking at all 7 boys in front of you. The boys were surrounding you against the wall. They were looking deep into your eyes. You still could not believe what you just heard.

You: "Boys. I have no time to play! I need to put make up on all of you now or else we will be late!" You suddenly remembered when you saw your make up brushes in your hands. You did not had the time to put the brushes aside when you were forcely dragged by Jungkook. Now here you are, surrounded by 7 of these good looking boys in a room.

You tried to push the boys aside but Suga stopped you by pressing his hand onto the wall, not allowing you to move any further. You were about to yell at him when you realised how close his face was to you. You were taken aback at how he did not even flinch.

Suga: "We are not joking, Maya." Suga shot his serious cold look to you. You took a quick glance at the other 6, who were giving you similar stares. You know these boys well, after working as their make up artist since their debut. If they were to pull a prank, it would never be like this. You carefully took a step back to where you were originally were.

You recalled what they said to you earlier.

 

"We like you. We like you more than just friends."

Those few words kept playing in your mind. You could not help but let out a chuckle at how ridiculous it was. 

You: "Okay... So.. All of you like me?" The boys nodded. You gave a little thought while holding back your laughter. "Hm.. Nae.. I like you all too. Now can you excuse me, I -"

Jin: "You have no idea how hard it is for us. We are always arguing over you to a point where it is jeopardizing the group."

Rapmon: "That's why we decided to do this. To confess to you and let you decide. Let you choose. We don't want to argue anymore."

Suga: "Whoever you choose, we will respect your decision and we promised we won't get upset wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter