Back to normal

7 kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Dressing Room)

Your heart was beating fast. You could hear laughter from the other side of the door. You slowly and carefully opened the door of the dressing room and scanned the room. V and Jungkook was on the floor, playing the Flip bottle challenge. On the couch, you saw Jhope and Jimin disturbing Jin who was napping, while Suga was at the side filming, probably for Bangtan Bomb. You found yourself smiling, looks like everything is back to normal.

 

RM: "Oh, you're here? That's early!" His voice which suddenly appeared from behind startled you, making you jump.

You checked the time and you were indeed early. The fact that you could not sleep last night because of the boys' sudden confession but still came an hour early was impressive.

You: "Oh? Yea.. The others are not able to make it today. So I'll be the only make up artist. If I'm late, there will be nobody to put make up on you ugly boys." You joked, to lessen the awkwardness.

Rapmon laughed, his dimple sinked deep in his cheeks. You lied. Even without any make up, he looked great.

RM: "You're so cute.." He gently tapped your nose, which startled you.

 

You could feel yourself turning red so you quickly went to your dressing table, avoiding Rapmon. You took a deep breath calming yourself down. You laid out all your make up products and tools on the table. When ready, you turned around to call the first person to get his make up done.

You: "Hm.. Who should I call first.. I don't want to seem bias.." You whispered to yourself.

Rapmon who has been observing you, noticed that you were stuck and decided to help you out.

RM: :Ya Taehyung! Your bottle flip ! Go get your make up done!"

V: "Ahhh noooo why must I be firs-". He groaned and turned to see who was the make up artist. "Oh? Nae! I'll go first!" After seeing you, his face lit up and he immediately got up on his feet, leaving Jungkook alone.

JK: "Ayy hyung! I was winning!"

 

V took a seat in front of you and waited patiently for you to do your magic. You sighed and clip his hair to the side to ensure no make up products get in his hair. He looked cute like that. You were surprised at how you started to see the boys in a different way after the confession. You pushed away the thoughts, you needed to be professional.

You started by appl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter