Decision

7 kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Your Apartment)

You threw your bag to the floor as soon as you reached your apartment. It has been a long crazy day and all you wanted to do was rest. On bed, you started to recall what just happened at work.

.

.

.

 

(Dressing Room) 

You: "Fine. If that's what makes you happy. And if that's what it REALLY takes to save this group. But I want to set some rules. Agree?"

Nobody replied but they were just nodding their head. You wanted to show them how ridicuous this is. Hence you made up ridiculous rules.

You: "Number 1, you all get just one date. JUST ONE. And to be fair - when I'm dating someone, the rest of you have no rights to be jealous or interfere or whatsoever. That means you cant even text or call me if it's not your turn. Agree so far?" The boys were taken aback but slowly nodded their heads.

You: "Number 2, don't bring this matter to work. I want to see the group like how it was before. I am doing this to save our group so please do the same too. Stop arguing.. Please..." Your tone was different this time round. You were not angry anymore but you were secretly begging. You love the team and did not want them to break up because of this.

You: "Number 3.. If by the end of every date I do not choose anybody, please accept the fact and move on. Agree?"

The room w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter