Ch 7

The Professor's Journalist

      It has been a few days since Jongin got Kyungsoo to be friends with him and he finally understood what kyungsoo meant about being harder on Jongin. The amount of homework that Jongin has to do proves that. The only good thing that happened was getting closer to Kyungsoo. He learned that Kyungsoo lived in the same apartment complex as him except he lived on a different floor. He discovered that by accident. Jongin was walking Sehun down because he didn't trust that boy to not cause problems. Just as he opened the door he saw Kyungsoo. The latter of course groaned really loudly and pushed past him. Jongin quickly pushed Sehun out the door and ran to catch Kyungsoo. Jongin saw him in the elevator frantically pressing the button for the doors to close, Jongin was able to slip in just in time. This of Course made Kyungsoo start to scowl. 

    “hey Kyungsoo! I had no idea we lived in the same building” 

    “That’s because I was trying to not have you know.” Jongin heard Kyungsoo mutter under his breath. Jongin took this as an opportunity to have a civil conversation. 

    “So how are you doing today?” Kyungsoo just looked at him like he was crazy, which wasn't far from the truth. 

    “It was boring.” That’s it “it was boring” is that all he could come up with? Jongin was about to ask another question before his phone started blaring. It was Chanyeol. 

    “Chanyeol what’s up? Is everything okay?” Jongin noted Kyungsoo perk up at the mention of Chanyeol. Maybe those two know each other. 

    “Yeah It’s all cool. I was just wondering if you wanted to come over for this small party me and Baekhyun are holding.” 

    “So that means we get to meet the infamous Baekhyun?” Jongin just laughed at Chanyeol’s incoherent response. Nonetheless he gave an “okay” and said his goodbyes. 

    “You know Chanyeol?” Kyungsoo was looking at him with big eyes obviously he was curious. Jongin also couldn't help but notice how beautiful he loo- wait what, no he wasn’t going to think of Kyungsoo like that. 

    “uhh yeah we are best friends. I didn't know you knew him.” Just then Jongin remembered how Chanyeol immediately knew who kyungsoo was. So of course Kyungsoo knew him. Jongin wanted to slap himself across the face for that dumb question. 

    “yeah I know Chanyeol. Baekhyun is my best friend so of course I know who Chanyeol is.” Kyungsoo’s response was soft. Before Jongin was going to say anything the elevator doors opened. Kyungsoo stepped out and looked back at him. 

    “It was nice talking to you I guess” With that the doors closed and left Jongin alone in the elevator. 

 

 

        Kyungsoo sighed as he opened his door and took off his shoes. Out of all people that had to live in the same complex it had to be Jongin. However, Kyungsoo couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful Jongin looking standing next to him. He immediately scowled he shouldn't think about Jongin that way. Sure, talking with him was nice but he didn't fancy the guy at all. 

    He went to go make dinner when his phone lit up with a text message. It was from Baekhyun. 

    From Baek: 

    Omg I saw a picture of Jongin and I have to say he looks really hot. Plus he is smart. what could go wrong. 

Kyungsoo snorted at that message, what could go wrong, well a number of things could. 

 

    To Baek:

    seriously why are you so dead set on getting us together. We don't even have anything in common. we are just friends nothing more. 

 

    From Baek: 

    YOU GUYS ARE FRIENDS WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN 

 

Now Kyungsoo internally face palmed why did he have to let that slip out. Knowing Baekhyun he wasn't going to leave him alone ever again. 

 

    From Baek: 

    Also according to his friend you guys seem to have somethings in common. Especially your love for english and teaching. Did you know he wants to teach later in his life?? 

 

Seriously, Jongin wanted to be a teacher? Now he had to respect the guy more. Being a teacher isn't easy. Also since when has Baekhyun known Jongin’s friends? 

 

    From Baek: 

    I’ll tell you more later but I really just wanted to invite you to this small get together me and Chanyeol are having. So I'm going to put you down on the list okay 

 

    To Baek: 

    Fine. 

 

Suddenly Kyungsoo remembered something. Wasn't Jongin going to the same party? Great, just great now he was going to be forced to hang out with Jongin more.