sehun's guide to the art of secret photography

slapshot into my heart

A/N: FYI: This chapter is kind of a part one to the following chapter which will be in Sehun's P.O.V! ~

~~~

10:21 AM

 

Struggling to keep his eyes open, Jongin lets out a yawn before he rests his head on the table. He listens to the piercing sounds of Jongdae and Baekhyun arguing over who’s more popular with guys while simultaneously attempting to mentally hold onto any remaining information regarding the exam he just had, and which he most likely failed. It’s all proven to be useless, however, because he’s already forgotten more than half of the material despite having taken the test less than an hour ago. Not that he’d bothered learning anything the night before, anyway. He emits a pained groan before resting his head against the wall behind him.

“Jesus, do you look like death,” Baekhyun comments as soon as he takes his eyes off his phone and looks down at Jongin. The latter seriously wonders how Baekhyun can even stand upright given that he most likely got the least amount of sleep out of the two of them.

“Yeah well,” Jongin huffs, a pointed look at Baekhyun, “someone didn’t take into consideration that I had an exam the same day.”

Baekhyun scoffs. “Don’t act like it wasn’t worth it!” he exclaims, gesturing towards Jongin’s hair. “Like I said-”

“Your hair’s really cool, though,” Jongdae interrupts from his spot beside Jongin before running a hand through Jongin’s hair, which has already, much to Jongin’s surprise, faded and turned a shade of white. Jongin doesn’t even think he can call it blonde anymore, but he does for the simplicity of it all. “You should’ve sent me a picture!”

“I had to clean the entire goddamn bathroom,” Jongin says, yawning, “which took over an hour, so excuse the outta me for not updating you as soon as I got the chance.”

“Hey, I did most of it,” Baekhyun exclaims in false hurt, placing a hand on his chest for dramatic purposes. “Even though you made the mess.”

Jongin only hums something in reply before reaching into his pocket and retrieving his earphones. Choosing a random playlist, he leans back against the wall and closes his eyes. Hoping he doesn’t fall asleep, which wouldn’t be so good given that his next lesson starts in less than two minutes and their teacher will most likely open the door to let them in soon, he sits there for a while and lets his mind drift. His biceps still ache from the excessive amounts of towel squeezing he’d been doing a couple of hours ago while cleaning up the bathroom. Jungah had walked up the stairs just as he and Baekhyun were filling the last bucket, and Jongin vaguely remembers literally darting out of the bathroom and into his room before turning off the lights and practically shoving Baekhyun into his closet in case Jungah would peek inside his room. He smiles slightly, running a hand through his hair, which feels surprisingly soft. So far, Baekhyun’s mystery dye hasn’t shown any signs of poisoning his scalp, so Jongin figures he’s safe, at least for now.

Buzz.

Yawning for the nth time that day, Jongin lazily reaches into his pocket and pulls out his phone. Praying to God it isn’t Jungah texting him for whatever (idiotic) reason, he presses the Home button. A large smile spreads across his entire face when his screen lights up and he’s greeted with a new message which is, surprisingly, not from his sister.


 

Messenger

From: Oh Sehun, at 10:26 AM

 

i see you!!! x)

 

 

What the. All previous feelings of fatigue long gone, Jongin feels his chest swell with a certain warmth as he sits up straighter and snaps his head up. Doing his best to look for Sehun, the blond bites his lip in confusion when he doesn’t spot the familiar head of perfectly styled black hair anywhere in sight - only unknown faces as far as the eye can see. Turning his attention back to his phone, he quickly types out a reply when he hears his teacher’s loud footsteps inside the classroom. He figures he’s got at least ten seconds before she opens it and lets them in.

 

creeper -.-’

where even are you??? i can’t see you anywhere :c


 

He reads through his message a couple of times before pressing ‘Send’ and leaning back again, locking his phone. However, he doesn’t even get a chance to close his eyes when it buzzes again.

 

Messenger

From: Oh Sehun, at 10:27 AM

 

i'm an expert at covert photography;) jk, i took the pic like 2 seconds before i had to go to class :') hehe

i really like your hair by the way!!~

 

Jongin feels the same, familiar sensation of euphoria bloom in his chest as his eyes skim through the sentences before him. Even though he’s overflowing with emotions on the inside, he’d rather not make a show so he opts to smiling slightly before contemplating whether or not he should reply. He decides to, though, and less than a minute later he’s pressing ‘Send’ again.

 

sneaky you 😌 😜 so your guide to secret photography is to take your pic 2 seconds before your victim looks up and spots you? ٩(。•́‿•̀。)۶

and really??? (*^‿^*)~

 

The reply comes less than a minute later, before Jongin even has a chance to lock his phone.


precisely!

and yeah! it really suits you!~

 

“Jongin, come on, stand up,” Baekhyun says, slightly shoving the blond, who practically jumps five feet in the air at the unexpected touch, “she’s here.”

Looking up from his phone, Jongin grabs his backpack before proceeding to stand up. Figuring Sehun isn’t the type to text during class, he locks his phone and shoves it in his pocket, making a mental note to check it in an hour or so. He’s so busy trying to shove the image of Sehun’s face aside that he doesn’t realize Jongdae is trying to talk to him, and jumps slightly at the latter’s voice.

“Who were you texting just now?” Jongdae asks from his position behind Jongin, voice laced with curiosity. He pouts when the latter only waves him off. “Come on, tell me!”

“Prince Charming, who the hell else,” Baekhyun deadpans, rolling his eyes. He only chuckles when Jongin shoots him a less than amused look. “Want me to say his name? Here? In front of everyone?” He snickers when the blond looks visibly uncomfortable. “Exactly, so stop giving me that sultry look of yours, it doesn’t suit you,” he adds, ruffling Jongin’s hair.

“I guess they really do mean it when they say ‘new hair color, new me’,” Jongdae mumbles under his breath.

Stop that,” Jongin squawks, slapping Baekhyun’s hands away. “And nobody says that, Dae, you moron,” he adds, styling his hair with his fingers - he prefers the messy look over his usual bowl-like look.

Jongdae only emits one of his (awfully annoying, at least so Jongin thinks) loud, signature cackles before not so gently shoving Jongin into the classroom.

 

11:10 AM

 

Zoning out for the nth time since class started, Jongin successfully manages to block out the teacher’s voice and he rests his head on his hand, his left hand playing with his eraser on his desk. Regardless of how interesting King Louis the XVI’s execution might be, Jongin can’t bring himself to concentrate, and hasn’t been able to do so for a good 45 minutes, for unknown reasons. He blames it on the two hours of sleep he’d gotten the night before.

A surge of excitement rushes through his body when he suddenly feels his phone vibrate. Mind reeling, he looks up to make sure the teacher isn’t looking at him nor like she might call on him before hastily pulling out his phone, making sure to keep it concealed under his desk as he presses the Home button.

 

Messenger

From: Oh Sehun, at 11:11 AM

 

arm hurts from running into one of my teammates yesterday :c

 

Jongin stifles a giggle. He feels both Baekhyun and Jongdae’s judging gazes on him but he doesn’t care. He figures that as long as the teacher isn’t looking in his direction, all is good. Not that he bothers to look up and check, anyway.

 

from practice?? that’s sad :( my arms actually hurt too since i spent over an hour yesterday cleaning up all the water on my bathroom floor x)

 

Kim Jongin!”

Jongin sits up like a bullet, nearly smashing his phone into the bottom of his desk. He stares wide-eyed at the teacher. “Huh?”

“Pay attention!” she exclaims. “Which date was King Louis XVI excuted?”

Placing his phone in his lap as discreetly as he can, Jongin visibly swallows and attempts to block out the handful of stares coming from all directions, flinching a little when his phone vibrates. Thankfully he manages to stifle the sound of the vibration with his palm. “Uh, January 21st, 1793?”

She seems to blink in amazement before nodding slightly. “Good. Pay attention from now on!”

Doing the exact opposite, Jongin waits until she turns her back on him before he pulls out his phone again.

 

Messenger

From: Oh Sehun, at 11:12 AM

yeah :c

and let me guess, you dyed your own hair and ended up making a giant mess? x)


 

Jongin shakes his head in amusement.


 

hey, i’d say it looks pretty good for a first attempt!!! :3

i’m looking forward to tomorrow btw!~

 

He barely gets a chance to press ‘Send’ when he hears his teacher’s loud, booming voice mere inches from his ear and he emits a not so manly screech, whirling around in his chair to stare at her, a petrified expression on his face.

“Kim Jongin, hand your phone over right this instant!

Jongin bites his lip in annoyance. In the corner of his eye he sees Jongdae and Baekhyun doing their very best (and failing) to stifle a snicker and he fights the urge to flip them off. Sighing, he reluctantly places his phone in his teacher’s hand and watches as she wordlessly walks away before placing it on her desk up front. From where he’s sitting, which is about twelve feet away, Jongin can see his screen lighting up and he inwardly groans before resting his head on his desk.

This is not starting off well.

12:00 PM

 

“Is this even real food?” Jongin asks, disgust lacing his voice, as he holds his spoon up in front of his face. “Looks like somebody puked all over my spoon.”

Jongdae groans, a second after swallowing his own food. “Ech, gross dude, shut the up, you think we wanna hear that?” he moans in disgust, trying to distract himself.

Watching the soup drip from his spoon and into the bowl, Jongin shrugs. “It does, though,” he mumbles and curses loudly when a lock of his white, very white, hair falls in his face. “Damn it, it keeps doing that,” he curses, running a hand through his hair in an attempt to control it. He suddenly freezes and looks at Baekhyun. “Is he here?”

Baekhyun raises an eyebrow before looking up, past Jongin’s shoulder. His gaze roams around the cafeteria for a while until a giant, -eating grin spreads across his face. “Yup! Dude, Jongin, he’s wearing the coolest leather jacket, look!

“Shut up and quit gawking, moron,” Jongin babbles, doing his best to quiet Baekhyun down, since he’d much rather not turn around in fear of accidentally locking gazes with Sehun. Not that he’d have anything against it (again, he blames his sleep deprived brain for causing him to think irrationally). “And no,” he adds. He’d much rather prefer imagining Sehun in said leather jacket, and he does. And visibly gulps. In fact, he has to pinch himself to distract himself less than ten seconds later.

“Jongin, he’s looking at you!” Jongdae whisper-yells and Jongin visibly stills. “Look at him, hurry! Let him know you’re here!”

“He can see me, you turd,” Jongin hisses, grabbing Jongdae’s arm. “Stop staring!” A strong sensation of self consciousness suddenly hits him like a tidal wave (Sehun’s alleged stare is definitely not helping matters) and he instinctively reaches up and runs a hand through his hair. He isn’t sure if it’s due to the fact that he’s gotten next to no sleep at all but he's promptly hit with a strong feeling of regret and he hisses in Baekhyun’s direction. “Damn you Baek, I told you I shouldn’t have dyed it, damn it, he probably thinks I look like a fool, oh my God-”

“It looks fine, Jongin!” Jongdae exclaims way, way too loudly, throwing his hands in the air. “Stop worrying, damn it!”

Jongin fights, no, battles the urge to reach across the table and strangle Jongdae to death, which is impossible, unfortunately, so he opts to smack the latter upside the head instead. He isn’t sure if Sehun is staring at them or not (given Jongdae's loud hollering, the blond doubts he isn't) but one thing Jongin is absolutely sure of is that Sehun is most definitely weirded out and for that, he hates Jongdae even more, if that’s even possible.

“He’s staring,” Baekhyun says and cackles when Jongin buries his face in his hands. “No, Jongin, it’s ing fine, he looks amused! I can't really see but I think he's smiling! Turn around and see for yourself, Jesus.”

“ off,” Jongin moans in agony, seriously resisting the urge to dump his bowl of soup on Baekhyun’s head. He’s in the midst of contemplating whether or not it would be worth sending his best friends into deep space for good when-

“So, if I’m correct,” Jongdae says, leaning in close, way too close for the blond’s liking, “the date’s tomorrow, right?”

“It’s not a goddamn date, stop talking so loud!” Jongin hisses, not even bothering keeping his voice down himself. “And what happened to not viewing it as a date?” he adds, burying his face in his hands again. “And yes, it’s tomorrow.”

“It’s tomorrow, yet you straight up refuse to turn around and spare him a single glance?” Baekhyun tuts in disbelief. “You’re amazing, Kim Jongin.”

“I already texted him saying I’m looking forward to it,” Jongin says, his spoon and ignoring Baekhyun’s moan of disgust. “So he knows I’m excited, I don’t need to look at him, as well, that’s just weird,” he adds confidently before taking a swig of milk.

Jongdae hums something in reply before shoving his bowl aside. “Honestly, I’d rather go hungry for hours than force myself to eat this,” he mumbles under his breath before shooting Jongin an overdramatic grin. “Say, why’d you dye your hair in the first place? I mean, besides the fact that your hair was starting to look like a majorly failed attempt at an ombre,” he says and yelps when Jongin smacks him in the head again.

“Because Sehun’s into blondes,” Baekhyun says after leaning away from Jongin just in case. The latter makes a mental note to send Baekhyun into the deepest parts of space before Jongdae.

“Speaking of Sehun being into blondes,” Jongdae says, gaze fixated past Jongin and Baekhyun’s shoulders. He nods in said direction. “Look.”

“Huh?” Jongin doesn’t know what makes him do it, but before he knows it, he’s whirling around in his seat and is ultimately greeted by the sight of Sehun, the Sehun, seemingly ogling a random (blonde) girl’s skirt, with a rather...fixated look in his eyes, Jongin notices and he swallows the lump forming in his throat. So Baek was right. Even though his brain is screaming at him to look away, he can’t (again, he blames his tired brain), and he continues watching as said girl proceeds to hand Sehun a tissue and Jongin doesn’t even need to be fully awake to know what’s written on it. On the other hand, he finally gets to see what Sehun looks like dressed in a crisp black leather jacket, and the sight nearly makes his mouth fall open. In a leather jacket, Sehun reminds the blond of one of those typical motorcycle fanatics you’d find cruising down the highways. He hurries to dismiss the thought before it can spin out of control and into dangerous, dangerous territories.

Jongin watches, bolted to his chair, as Sehun accepts the tissue rather casually, almost confidently, before the latter mouths something along the lines of ‘thanks’, earning him loud giggles from the two girls who are standing by his, Junmyeon and Chanyeol’s table. One of the girls is blonde and the other is brunette and Jongin doesn’t recognize either of them. Not that he cares, anyway. He continues to watch, absolutely perplexed, as Sehun says something he can’t quite make out (he’s never been good at reading lips) before the two girls strut off, and he quickly turns around to face Baekhyun and Jongdae before Sehun (and Chanyeol and Junmyeon for that matter) can catch him staring. Well then.

“He’s placing the tissue thingy on his tray,” Baekhyun says, biting his lip. “Oh my God, d’you think he’ll call her? I mean, she was kinda hot,” he adds, apparently forgetting about the fact that Jongin is sitting less than three feet away.

Jongdae groans. “First of all, what do you know about women?” he snickers, (rightfully) earning him a punch in the arm from Baekhyun. “And second of all, of course not, why would he? Would you call some random stranger you met the same day out of the blue? I don’t know about you, but it didn’t seem like he knew either of them, so I doubt it.”

“It’s like the kind of thing you see in movies, y’know, people offering their crush their phone numbers and ,” Baekhyun continues, completely ignoring Jongdae’s words, “but never expect to see happen to others in real life, y’know? Jesus, it all feels so surreal.” He emits a rather unattractive squee. Jongin only groans.

Jongin opens his mouth to speak when two girls, the ones he'd just seen, suddenly walk past their table. Trying his best to block out the blonde's irritating squees of 'did you see the way he looked at me? He's so into me!' and 'He'll probably call me tonight!', he blinks when he lays his eyes on her attire. Seriously, who the goddamn hell wears a skirt on top of thick- leggings??? he thinks, and he can tell Jongdae and Baekhyun are thinking the same exact thing. Not even Jungah would wear that, which is saying something. The sight is so atrocious he can't help but stare and he follows her with his gaze as she bounces out the door.

"Hopefully she's heading to the bathroom to change into something less embarrassing," Jongdae mumbles the second the girls are out of sight.

"I definitely take back what I said about her being hot," Baekhyun adds, gagging. "This is exactly why I'm gay," he murmurs under his breath. Jongdae nearly chokes on his own spit.

"Yeah, because guys tend to dress so much nicer," Jongdae sputters before rolling his eyes. "Anyway, where were we?"

"Of course, we've got a walking example right over there," Baekhyun chuckles, and Jongin doesn't even need to turn around to know who he's pointing at.

"That walking example's got a date with Mr. Lovestruck over here tomorrow, so calm down there, tough guy," Jongdae cackles before clearing his throat. Jongin doesn't know whether he should thank or slap him. "Anyway, where were we?"

"Uh." Ignoring the painful coiling in the deepest parts of his gut, Jongin absentmindedly toys with his spoon before letting out a sigh. “What’s he doing now?” he asks sullenly, not bothering turning around. He's thankful to be sitting with his back to Sehun. Very, very thankful.

“He’s uh,” Jongdae says, “talking with his friends about God knows what.”

“Probably about how hot she was,” Jongin mumbles under his breath and yelps, nearly falling off of his chair when something cold and wet suddenly hits him square in the face, mainly his eyes. Once he processes the fact that he’s got soup trickling down his hair and face, he sputters and growls at Jongdae who’s sitting across from him with a spoon in his hand, an unapologetic look on his face. “What the goddamn was th-”

“-Hello, Earth to Mr. Lovestruck,” Baekhyun scoffs, ignoring Jongin to the fullest, “don’t be a fool! That kind of stuff happens 24/7, I’d say accepting random girls’ numbers is like a regular thing for him, don’t let it get to you, okay? Like we keep telling you, he’s Oh Sehun, for God’s sake! You better not be having doubts about tomorrow because you’re going on that date whether you want to or not,” he adds in a confident tone before crossing his arms over his chest.

Muttering a ‘whatever, Baek, and I hate you, Dae’, Jongin gingerly gets out of his seat and proceeds to trudge over to the counter where the food (although he uses the term very, very loosely) is before grabbing a handful of tissues. Turning on his heel to walk back to his table, he’s suddenly struck with the thought of Sehun possibly seeing him covered (or his face, at least) in mushroom soup, and the thought is enough to make his face grow hot. He opts to angle his face, slightly out of Sehun’s (or wherever the latter’s table is) line of vision before practically darting back to his table.

Jongdae nods, an impressed look on his face. “Hey,” he says, gesturing towards the chunks of mushroom in Jongin’s hair, as well as the overall brown-ness, “just a tip; if you regret dyeing your hair-”

“-I know it’s ing brown,” Jongin exclaims before shaking his head slightly and in disgust when two whole mushrooms fall out of his hair and onto his tray below. . “God damn you, Dae,” he groans as he proceeds to wipe frantically at his hair. As if the whole Sehun-thing wasn’t killer enough already, he thinks. Now I’ve got a head and face full of mushrooms from God knows what century. He bites his lip in irritation when he hears Jongdae cackle. What did I do to deserve this.

“Sorry,” Jongdae says, seemingly more surprised at how thick the soup is rather than concerned for Jongin’s hair’s well being. “At least the white's not coming off,” he adds sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head.

“Jesus, I should start using cheap hair dye myself in the future,” Baekhyun says, impressed with himself. “That stuff clings to your hair like superglue,” he adds. Jongin doesn’t know if that’s a good or a bad thing.

“I seriously, seriously hope he didn’t see any of that,” Jongin mumbles under his breath before tossing the used tissue aside. “Does it look decent?” he asks (dreadfully), pointing to his head. He doesn’t know whether to feel relieved or suspicious when both Jongdae and Baekhyun proceed to nod their heads.

“Anyway, where were we?” Baekhyun asks before his eyes light up. “Oh, right! Don’t worry about what just happened, y’know, with Prince Charming, since that stuff happens all the time, you know it does!”

Momentarily taking his mind off of the mushroom soup currently seeping into his scalp, Jongin sighs before wiping his face. The fact that Sehun is, unfortunately, heavily popular with the ladies is nothing new to him. In fact, he’s learned to accept it over time. But having it being proved to him in real life, less than twenty feet or so away, makes him see everything in a whole new light. It’s not the fact that Sehun accepted a girl’s number that makes his gut churn uncontrollably because he figures anybody would accept somebody’s number in that situation, it’s the fact that he looked so...neutral while doing it. He’s honestly starting to doubt Jongdae’s words about Sehun disliking the attention he gets on the daily since he figures Sehun wouldn’t look so casual if that were the case. Not to mention the latter seemed to ogle the girl, the blonde one, up and down, something that makes Jongin’s gut churn even more and he prays to God that the little he ate of his food won’t come back up.

“Don’t lose heart, dude,” Jongdae says in a surprisingly sympathetic tone, whacking Jongin in the back for good measure. The latter only sputters. “Do Friday and see how it goes! I mean, not that you have anything to worry about but still!”

“Yeah, didn’t you guys have a moment yesterday?” Baekhyun asks.

Murmuring something along the lines of ‘it wasn’t anything special’, Jongin rests his head on the table. He doesn’t even care about Sehun’s blonde love interest anymore, all he wants is to go straight home and take a much needed nap. In fact, he wouldn’t be surprised if it turns it he’d sleepwalked his way through the entire school day.

Wasn’t anything special?” Baekhyun squawks. “The dude held you frigging waist, which is like, so completely unnecessary; which no straight guy would do, may I add, and from what I heard, he seemed to stay behind just so he could talk to you; didn’t you say his friends had to call on him thrice?”

“Yeah but,” Jongin mumbles, voice barely audible, “it makes sense, though; we’re supposed to be meeting up tomorrow after school, just me and him, it’d be real douchebag-y of him to just leave me standing in the hallway all alone and tend to his meeting or whatever.” He lifts his head up and stares at Baekhyun with a sullen expression. “You’re forgetting that he’s a nice frigging person in general, staying back an extra five minutes doesn’t have to mean anything, just saying.”

Jongdae rolls his eyes. “True, but, considering the fact that he even said yes to the whole date thingy in the first place, I’d say he’s at least somewhat interested in you,” he says, shooting Jongin a grin. “Besides, it’s your duty tomorrow to you to make him even more interested,” he adds before his voice turns sultry. “Which you can do in various different ways.”

With a squawk, Jongin slaps Jongdae in the head for the third time. “I’m not gonna take him home and strip for him after the café thing to show my interest if that’s what you’re thinking,” he mumbles before wiping his cheek with the back of his hand. He probably reeks of mushrooms right now and the urge to go home is even stronger than before.

Jongdae blinks. “No, that’s not what I was thinking, at all,” he says. A -eating grin suddenly spreads across his entire face. “But you, on the other hand,” he adds, to which the blond only replies with a low ‘ you, you utter head’.

Anyway, I think I flunked the test,” Jongin says, desperately wanting to change the subject, with a pointed look at Baekhyun, who puts his hands up in defense.

What? I’d say sacrificing a few hours of sleep for flawless looking hair is worth it, don’t be so goddamn sulky,” Baekhyun huffs, ruffling Jongin’s hair. The latter is honestly beyond trying to protest at this point. “What’re you saying; you don’t like it? You look like an ice prince!” He suddenly grins - one of the grins that Jongin has grown so used to hating. “Hey, since football players tend to be cold hearted and whatnot, hey, maybe Sehun’ll be overjoyed to date an ice prince,” he adds with a loud cackle, earning all three of them unfriendly glares. “Perfect combination!”

Jongin clenches his jaw before slapping Baekhyun’s hands away. “He’s not like that!” he practically yells and quickly covers his mouth. “He’s not like that,” he repeats, quieter this time, avoiding Baekhyun and Jongdae’s eyes. He obviously doesn’t know for certain but judging by the giant contrast in personality between Sehun’s teammates (particularly Junmyeon and Chanyeol) and Sehun himself, he figures that assuming the latter isn’t, in fact, a stone hearted jerk wouldn’t be very far fetched. Come to think of it, he’s had moments where he seriously doubted himself regarding Sehun’s seemingly vibrant and optimistic personality, only for the image of the latter’s smile to pop into his head, which was, really, all Jongin needed to assure himself he was dead wrong. But then again, you can never be entirely sure.

Baekhyun only puts his hands up in defense. “Okay, okay, princess, I don’t know either. I’m just saying, your hair looks nice and I don’t think you should change it,” he says with a smile. “Especially since it’ll make you that much more attractive in Sehun’s eyes, you know it’s true so don’t you dare deny it,” he adds in a confident tone and for once, Jongin appreciates his best friend’s existence. Kind of.

"I know you like it," Jongin groans, "but what about Se-"

"He likes it!" Jongdae hollers in exasperation, throwing his hands in the air. "Shut up already!"

With a weak smile, Jongin mumbles a barely audible ‘thanks’ before crossing his legs and resting his head on the table, using his arms as a cushion. The overwhelming urge to sleep suddenly hits him like a freight train (he figures he’ll have to deal with the consequences of missing Biology later) and before he knows it, he’s falling deeper and deeper into a peaceful slumber. The last thing he feels, and hears, is somebody, probably Jongdae, poking his arm, closely followed by a ‘I think he’s dead’.

He falls asleep in the middle of the cafeteria with a small smile on his face.

~~~