Can Things Get Any Better?

The Extra Class

-Kyungsoo's P.O.V-

Once everybody from the other group left  with Hoseok (including Kris)Eric told all of us to change and head to the classroom and wait for instructions. It was really quiet and awkward at the same time. I mean someone just got hurt badly on the leg, who knows if Hoseok will be fine or not. I wonder if Kris did that on purpose. Both of them hate each other, but ...does Kris really hate Hoseok that much to hit his leg so badly that he had to go to the hospital? So it's a serious situation were we can't say anything right now, at this moment.

Looking around the classroom everyone was either bored and spacing off, doing nothing on their seats or simply laying their heads against the desk. I was just tapping my pencil against the desk and wondering if we should go to the hospital and visit Hoseok, to see how he's doing and check on how kris is doing too with his brothers. 

"We should go to the hospital and visit how Kris is doing with his brother." I finally decided.

"Are you serious?" Myungsoo said with a groan.

"Your joking, right?" Kai said fake laughing.

"No, I'm serious." I said standing up from my desk. "Kris is our friend and he's probably having troubles right now and we can't just sit here and do nothing-"

"What about the idiotic group? They're going to be there." Mark said crossing his arms and not too pleased of what I said.

"Yeah, Mark has a point. There's no way I'm going near those animals." Taemin agreed to what Mark said.

"I agree too. My brother is there and I can't even stand looking at him." Ravi said.

"Same, specially when a certain food is there." Gongchan said.

"Wait... Who?" Youngmin asked, not knowing what Gongchan meant.

"Kookie a.k.a Jungkook." Gongchan replied.

"Oh...but Kyungsoo has a point. We should go visit Kris and Hoseok. I mean we are Kris's best friends. Leo what do you say should we go?" Youngmin asked Leo. We all stared at Leo to see what his reply would be.

"..." Nothing. Leo just starred at us and sighed saying nothing, but then..."Fine, we should go."

"Yes!! Thanks to Leo. We are going." Youngmin delightfully said.

Everybody just got up from their seat, groaning of how we are going the hospital.

 

-At Hospital-

Walking in the hospital we saw Baekyun's group either standing up or sadly sitting down. I looked around to find Kris, until I spotted Sunyeol sitting with his head down in depression. "Where's Kris?" I asked.

Sungyeol looked up to me with a glare. He stood up, walking up to me saying "How the hell am I suppose to know!? And as far as I'm concerned HE ISN'T WELOCOME HERE!" He spits out angrily.

I glared with him with not so please of his answer or how he started to yell. Angrily saying back I said " I just asked one simple stupid question! And you come here scraming half way through the hospital, not knowing here your brothers is at."

Then  Ravi came holding back. " Just leave that alone."

"Yah!, what did you just call Sungyeol? Because the only one who is a is you." Baro said defending Sungyeol from Ravi.

"Oh what do you call your selfs, then. s hahah." Gongchans said laughing at his own joke.

"Ha ha, if that is us then, you guys are..." Suddenly Jungkook got interrupted....

~Just love me right uh-hu, Baby love me right uh-huh~

"Who's phone is ringing?" Jimin asked.

Everybody starred at me keeping their slients, waiting for my reaction to do something. I starred back and then reliazed it was my phone ringing- Crap!-. Quickly taking out my phone from my pocket I answered Kai who went looking for Kris along with Taemin while the rest of us went to hospital to check if Kris was here in hosptial or not.

"Hello" I said

[We found Kris]-Kai

"Really! You did? Where?" 

[At the park, right Taemin]-Kai

[Yeah, even took selfs together. We send you some pictures, but I have a quetion. Who do think has a more y face, Kai or me? Kris didn't answer our questions because he thinks we are bunch of idiots who only care about....]-Taemin

Then I hunged up, not wanting to continue listening towards what Taemin was saying.

"So...who was it? Who called you?" Myungsoo asked curiously.

"It was Kai and Taemin saying they found Kris at the park."

"Aah, what else did they say?" Mark asked.

"Something stupid about who had..."

~Just love me right uh huh, Baby love me right~

Not again.

"Yeah, what do you need Kai." I said answering the phone agian. I seriouly need to change my ring tone, it sounds so stupid specailly people looking at you all weird.

[Its me, Taemin. So who do think has a better looking face. Kai or...]-Taemin.

"Does it look like I care if one of you two look y or not." I responed.

[No cuz I can't see yoir face on the other side of the phone]-Taemin.

"Idiot..."

"I think Taemin looks hot."

I turned to Ravi who was the one saying that. Everybody gave him a weid looking face not knowing how to react of the sentence he just said, even I didn't know how to react or say. So instead I said "I don't care, but I do care if you guys came right now with Kris along in 5 mintues, ok." And by that I hung up.

"They're coming." I said to everybody...well mostly my group, but which everyone was there they just nodded there heads staying silent.

"Well...thanks for coming and supporting us." Kwangmin finally spoke.

" Actually none of us wanted to come and visit..." Quickly stepping on Gongchan's foot before he said something and making worst again. Leo rephrase the word Gongchan said.

"What he meant was no problem."

"Yeah, sure... like if we really appreciated you guys coming which we don't. Kwangmin is just saying to be nice." Jackson said.

"Also we really don't need your hospitality anyway. So once those idiots come, leave." Taehyung said crossing his arms and giving us a glare.

 

-Mark's POV-

See how they were all giving us glares at us and telling us, when Kris, Taemin and Kai come we have to leave made me mad and irritated of their childish attitude. Can't they see we are here 'Supporting' them and their friend who got hurt.-Idiots- I thought to myself.

"Hey." Taemin said cross the hospital walking beside Kai and behind came Kris looking down. Maybe embarrassed of what he did  or maybe not eanting to be seen by his brother Sunyeol.

We all looked giving them a smile.

"There here. Leave now." Jungkook dammed.

"What look like we are doing." Gongchan said stand up and giving him a disgusting look.

"Just say because of how stupid you can get in times." 

When Jungkook said that to Gonchan. He looked pissed and went up to him punching him on the face. 

I hurried and pushed away Gongchan before he gets hit by another memeber. 

"Yah! Gongchan calm down." I said knowing this was a hospital where we have to be calm and we couldn't fight. But suddenly I felt pain spread all over my eye coming down all of my face. With one hand covering my eye, I look at the person who hit me with the other eye. It was Jungkook just punched me. I know I'm not suppose to hit someone who's younger, but my limits of being patient were gone. I was sick ans tried of them being ignorant to us.

So I went up to Jungkook to punch him back. I acciently hit Jimin who was right next to him becausd I couldn't see in one eye.

"Opps..." I said.

 

Jungkook POV

    I felt my blood boil, I looked at Jimin who was holding his already bruising jaw then turned to glare at Mark who had a shocked look on his face. I was about to hit him back when Kwangmin grabbed my arm mid-swing and pulled me away, Youngmin doing the same with Mark. The Jo twins looked at eachother and did that weird twin telepathy conversation thing that they do and then started to drag us to the doors that lead to the back of the hospital, with both groups following. Once we were in an area where there were no people Kwangmin and Youngmin let us go.

" Okay if you wanna talk this out or something go ahead but don't do it where there are a bunch of people, ARE YOU CRAZY!! " Kwangmin shouted at all of us,

" We just wanted to get Kris!! It was there fault they needed to keep their mouths shut! " Taemin bit back,

" Oh shut up poodle brain!! " Baekhyun said glaring intensly at Taemin who glared back,

" Don't call me that! " Taemin hissed.

Everyone went quiet tension heavy in the air, nobody moved. Kwangmin and Youngmin thought that was a good sign and that nothing else was gonna happen so they moved out of the middle of the groups and sat on the bench that was on the side of the clearing they were in. But oh were they wrong, I looked up from the Jo twins only to face the ugliest thing on the planet... Gongchan... He was glaring intensly at me, I glared right back and he just smirked then mouth out ' ' to me before sticking his tounge out. That was my limit I charged and punched him straight in the face and that was it after that both of our groups jumped into battle.

Taehyungs P.O.V

   After Kookie punched Gongchan I was shoved to the ground by Jongin. I jumped up before he could kick my ribs and punched him in the stomach, he doubled over in pain, I then kicked his side making him fall to the ground it didn't take long for him to recover so he grabbed my leg and pulled me down. I landed hardly on my back making all the air leave my lungs, he rolled over and sat on my stomach making it hard to breath he then started to repeatedly punch me in the face. I struggled to get him off, once I pushed him over I was about to do exactly was he was doing to me when out of the corner of my eye I could see my brother and Taemin wrestling close to the steps that lead back down to the hospital they were shoving eachother around when I saw Taemin trip over my brothers leg and before I could yell a warning to Baek they both tumble down the stone steps. The fight instantly stopped and both groups ran to their injured friend. Once I got down the steps I saw Chanyeol pick up my brother who was holding onto his arm which looked like it was broken. I saw Kai and Ravi helping Taemin stand up and they started to walk towards the hospital ' Well at least we're here already ' I thought to myself as we also headed to the emergency room.

After getting Baehyun some medical attention we were told that Hoseok had been put into a room, I told them to go see him while I wait for Baekhyun They all agreed and started walking in the direction the nurse had told us the room was in. Chanyeol decided to stay with me and wait for Baek. We just sat in the waiting room chairs talking. I noticed Kais group sitting on the other side of the waiting room, Chanyeol also noticed and sent a glare towards Myungsoo who had also noticed our presence and glared back.

" I hate them so much, if they weren't so childish none of us would even be here right now. " Chanyeol grumbled beside me.

I just sat there glaring at all of them... Mostly Kris, ' This is all his fault '. No matter what, they are gonna pay for what they have done.

Hoseok P.O.V

I woke up from my deep sleep and openned my eyes only to be blinded by the bright lights of the hospital room. I looked over to see Jimin and Jungkook cuddled up together on the couch sleeping. I heard quiet talking on the other side of the room and noticed Kwangmin and Baro talking quietly about something, Jackson, who was sporting a black eye, was just leaning against the wall staring blankly at the wall, and Sungyeol was in the chair next to my hospital bed staring at the tv. I looked around at everyone in the room and noticed that not only did Jackson have a black eye Baro's nose had a pretty deep looking scratch across it, Jimins jaw was bruised Kookie's lip was busted and Sungyeols hand was bruised. I slowly sat up,

" What happened to you guys? " I asked my voice still gravely from sleep.

Everyone minus the two boys sleeping stopped what they were doing and looked at me. Jackson ran to my side and hugged me.

" You're awake!! " He shouted happilly I lightly shoved him off,

" You didn't answer my question dumb nut! What happend to you guys? And Where are Tae, Baek and Chan? "

Everyone went quiet until Kwangmin spoke up'

" Well we kinda got into a fight with Kai's group, Taemin and Baekhyun fell down some stairs so they are both in the emergency room so Tae and Chan are in the waiting room, waiting to get information on Baek. "

I looked at everyone in shock,

" Baekhyun got hurt!!! I am done!! When I get out of this hospital bed Taemin and his group of idiots are dead! " I yelled waking up the two on the couch who instantly jumped up and scurried towards me once they saw I was awake.

" Hyung!! Are you ok! How are you feeling!!?? " Jungkook asked worredly as he and Jimin jumped onto my bed and hugged me. I just smiled at them,

" Don't worry guys Im fine, once I get out of here I'm sure we can go to the studio and dance a bit how does that sound? " Once I said that their smiles faded and everyone in the room looked down at their feet trying to avoid eye contact with me. ' What's going on? ' I thought to myself.

" Um hey guys, Tae just sent me a text that Baek was moved into a room, how about we go check on him. " Jackson stated awkwardly sending Sungyeol a look and he nodded his head. Everyone agreed to go and left me alone with my brother. I looked up at him confused

" Whats going on? " I voiced out weakly knowing I probably won't like the answer.

" Hoseok, about ur leg-"

" It's fine Yeol it doesn't even hurt! I promise I'll rest more but I still need to practice for the-"

" No Hoseok! It's not fine! You're not fine! Nothing is fine! " He yelled out tears welling up in his eyes.

I scrunched my face up in confusion. " What are you saying? " I asked scared for the answer.

"Hoseok, you can't dance anymore..." He whispered out

I felt my heart drop " W-what?!? " I squeaked out not believing what I just heard.

" I'm sorry.." He said looking at the floor

Tears fell down my cheaks everything felt numb, nothing seemed right anymore I felt empty. All could do was sit there and cry while Sungyeol hugged me. 

' This is all his fault ' I thought angrily as the picture of Kris throwing the ball at my leg played in my head, 

' I am never going to forgive him, from this day on Kris is no longer my brother.' I thought to myself as I continued to sob into my brothers shoulder... My Life is Over... My Dream is Gone.