When Trouble Comes a Mess it Becomes

The Extra Class

-Jongin's P.O.V-


The next morning I woke up with a huge smile on my face. I was excited for today because we were going to prank Taehyung's group as payback for what they did to my precious face. Even though I was smiling, my head still hurt from the watermelon incident that happened yesterday.

I just got done putting my school uniform on when Taemin yelled up the stairs.

"Kai! hurry up breakfast is ready!"

I just sighed and yelled back

"Araseo! Araseo! I'll be down in a minute!"

I quickly grabbed my backpack and was about to run out of my bedroom when I suddenly stopped, turned around and grabbed the camera off of my dresser. Then I made my way down the stairs and into the dining room.

"Good morning."

I sang as I sat down in my seat across from Taemin.

"Yo bro.! You ready for today?"

He said excitedly as our bulter set down our food.

"Of course I'm ready, those jerks need to be taught a lesson."

I said, he just nodded and looked like he was holding in his laughter.

"What's so funny?"

I asked curiously since I obviously hadn't done anything to make him laugh. He just shook his head with his hands up as he burst out laughing.

"What's with that bruies on your head..."

He sat up straight and looked at me in the eyes

" You look like a soy bean..."

"Shut up!!"

I very manly shreiked as I smacked the back of his head

"Ow!"

He laughed out begging me to stop hitting him. I stopped when I heard my phone go off. I reached into my pocket and saw that it was a text from Kyungsoo.

From: Kyungsoo

Yah, hurry up! We need to get everything set up!

To: Kyungsoo

K, we'll be there in 10.

I put my phone in my pocket as I scarfed down the rest of my food.

"Who text you?"

Taemin asked as he took the last bite of his pancake.

"It was Kyungsoo telling us to hurry so we can help set up for our plan"

I said standing up and heading out the front door with Taemin.We both go into the back of our car and headed to school. Once we got there we said goodbye to our driver and quickly got out of our car. As soon as we set foot on the side walk a riot of girls surrounded us, yelling our names. I heard many girls ask what had happened to me obviously refering to the bruies on my head. I just ignored them and the two of us walked through the school gates. There we saw Taehyung's group I just watched them as we made our way towards our hangout spot. Suddenly Taehyung turnned and looked right at me in discust, I just sent him a glare and contined towards my group.

"Hey guys!!"

I heard Mark shout as he had noticed us walking up.

"What's up"

I said as I sat down by my best friend Ravi.

"So does everyone know the plan?"

Taemin ask looking towards Leo, Kyungsoo, and Myungsoo.

"Yeah! except for Youngmin."

We all just nodded and started discussing how everything will play out. We decided to do it during lunch so that we can get all of them at once. Myungsoo volunteered to leave class early and set everything up.

 

* * *

Class had started an hour ago. The teacher had turnned to write something on the board. I was trying not to fall asleep. I looked around the room and saw almost everyone except for my friends and the students who actually cared about their grade drooling on their desk in deep sleep.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Myungsoo sneak out of his desk that was right by the back door of the room, and into the hallway. I smirked evily thinking about what's gonna go down. In a matter of 15 minutes those jerks are going to wish they had never even seen a watermelon.

-Taehyung P.O.V-

I was sitting in class taking notes I looked up at the clock and saw that there was 10 min. of class. I raised my hand and asked to go to the restroom. The teacher gave me a weird look since there was only 10 min. left. He finally agreed after my pleading.

 

* * *

I was walking back to class after doing my business. I looked at my phone and saw that there was only 5 min till lunch I put my phone back in my pocket, and bump into something landing on my winching in pain. I was about to apologize but when I looked up I realized who I had ran into.

"Watch where your going idiot"

Average angry Myungsoo snapped at me with a glare.

"Look who's talking! You ran into me to !"

I snapped back, his glare instensified. He visibly gritted his teeth causing me to smirk.

"What did you just call me?"

He asked with venomin his voice

"What? Are you deaf? Do you need me to say it louder?"

He just sat there glaring at me.I scooted closer

"I said you ran into me ."

"Say it again, I dare you."

He voiced as his eyes grew darker. I just raised my eye brow

"Dumb-"

Then the bell rang...

He jumped up grabbed the front of my shirt and dragged me down the hall. I tried to break loose, but his grip was to strong. He finally stopped in front of an empty classroom. He threw me through the door. I landed on the ground with a grunt. I then quickly stood up and punched his jaw. He swang back then a full on fist fight started. Then people started to notice us and watched through the doorway. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Hoseok and Jackson walking past. They looked right at me and ran to, what I'm guessing, the lunchroom to get the rest of the guys. While I wasn't looking Myungsoo tackled me to the floor and started to wrestle each other while throwing punches.

-Baekhyun P.O.V-

 

I sat down at the table with my food and started to eat my pizza. I just sat there eating quietly when all of sudden Hoesok and Jackson came running to the table screaming about Taehyung and a classroom and Myungsoo and people.

"Hey!...Hey!!"

They both stopped. I pointed at Hoseok

"Talk"

He then told me about the fight, I stood up (pizza in hand) and walked to the classroom. I pushed my way through the crowd ripping Myungsoo off of my brother and smacked him with the pizza that I had.

Just as I did that Jongin, Taemin, Leo, Kyungsoo, Mark and Youngmin showed up. And all the people in the large crowd started chanting.

"FIGHT!FIGHT!"

So we all just stared at each other. Then both Baro and Ravi came through the crowed arguing about something. They split off Baro running to us, Ravi going to Jongin. Eventually each of our friends and their friends except Youngmin and Kwangmin were gather in the middle of the room. I decided to say something I looked at Myungsoo.

"So what made you think that it was ok to hit my brother?"

Myungsoo was about to answer when Taemin steped infront of him.

"Excuse me but you and your idiots were the ones who hit my brother in the head with a freaking watermelon!!"

"Yeah well we didn't hit him in purpose!"

Jimin yelled back.

"Shut up hobit! Let the real humans talk."

Jongin snaped back. Then a second later him and Jimin were rolling on the floor beating the crap out of each other. All hell broke loose and everyone was attacking each other. Taemin punched me so I jumped on him.

 

-Author's P.O.V-

Everyone in the two groups had their own little fight / arguement going on. Jongin and Jimin were slamming each other into the walls. Taehyung and Myungsoo were in another fist fight. Baekhyung and Taemin were rolling on the floor hitting each other. Jungkook and Mark were argueing like crazy. Baro and Ravi were shoving eachother around same goes with Chanyeol and Leo with Kyungsoo on Chanyeol's back pulling his hair and the rest were either argueing with someone or physically fighting.

Eventually Youngmin and Kwangmin came in and tried to break up the fight, but it was impossible they both stood in the middle of the fight.

-Youngmin P.O.V-

I looked at my brother

"This is all your stupid friends fault!"

I yelled at him

"What are you talking about, if your friends would stop messing with mine this wouldn't be happening right now!"

Kwangmin yelled back. We just stood there staring at each other with anger.

"Get this midget off of me!!"

I heard Chanyeol yell. If I wasn't mad I would've thought the scene was funny.

"No if your idiot hadn't hit Jongin with that watermelon this wouldn't be happening!!"

And just like that we started to argue.

-Author's P.O.V-

 

Eventually the principle and some teachers came and broke up the fight.

 

-10 min. Later-

Everyone was sitting in the classroom they had set up the desks. Jongin's group on the left of the room and Taehyung's group on the right.

The principle had been scolding them for an hour, but none of them were listening until...

"I should expell all of you!!"

Then they all looked up with wide eyes

"But, I have a different idea and if this doesn't work then that's exactly what will happen"

They all just looked at him confused.

"All of you will go to this classroom everyday for the whole school year, you can only leave to use the restroom and go get lunch. Notice how I said to get lunch which means you eat in here."

Suddenly they all yelled out complaints.

"And if you fail to get along all of you are expelled from this school FORVER!!"

The principle yelled out before telling them not to leave this room until school + detention was over, and then leaving the room. All of the guys then sat quietly until it was time to leave.