The Pie Fight

The Extra Class

Taehyung's P.O.V


 

"Did we just hit someone "

Jackson said

" Uhhhhh....opps... "

we all said at the same time. Then we all ran inside the house and looked out of the window of my room to see who we hit. We really didn't mean to hit someone on purpose, but I guess we did...I just hope it was Jongin though...wait... No No...I hope it wasn't cuz it gets scary when he gets mad, but not only him. In his group there is Kyungsoo who is the scariest from all of them and if you get in his bad side...well you better pray before he kills you.

" Look what you did Chanyeol "

Jimin said to pointing at Chanyeols offended face.

" What!? It was Jackson's fault he's the one who aimed "

Chanyeol said back

" Hey hey, I was there to help not to aim. Baekhyun said to aim at the room"

Jackson pointed at Baekhyun

" Why are you guys blaming on me? I just said aim. I didn't even do anything. It was Tae and Jimin's fault. They didn't put the watermelon in right "

Baekhyun was now blaming me and Jimin.

" What?? we just put the watermelon on the sling shot, right Jimin "

" Yes" 

Suddenly we heard the door bell ring.

" Shhhh"

I said to them and we kept quiet

" Who is it "

Jackson whispered

" I don't know "

I whispered back

" Jimin go find out who it is "

 

" What? Why me? What if it's Jongin or Taemin. They will kill me " 

" Just go Jimin. Plus your the bravest of all us and also your the strongest "

Chanyeol give him a thumbs up while saying that to him.We all knew that wasn't true, but we shook our heads with agreement like idiots.

" Ok ok, I'll go "

He went down the stairs slowly with us closely behind but still far enought to run away, if it is Jongin or Taemin, without being noticed.Then there was a knock and the bell rang again. To be honest I was a little scared for Jimin. He was going to open the door and probably be killed by Taemin or Jongin. He opened the door slightly, not wanting to open it cuz he was afraid of who it would be. We were behind Jimin waiting for him to open it, but he took forever so Jackson quickly opened the door. When he did we all screamed.

" Hi guys "

Then we stopped and Jimin said

" Oh it's Just Sungyeol " 

We all sigh with relief.

" So what brings you hear "

My brother Baekhyun asked

" Well, Jimin texted me to bring the eggs because he said he was to busy and that he didn't have time to get them "

Sungyeol said to us

" But I texted Chanyeol to get them...wait... "

Jimin stopped his sentence to think for a minute, but then Chanyeol hit him on the back of the head

" Oww, why did you do that!? "

Jimin said rubbing his head

" Pabo, you text Sungyeol instead of me "

Chanyeol rolled his eye.

" Hey a least he still brought the eggs "

Jimin said still rubbing where Chanyeol hit him.

" I also brought flower "

Sungyeol pointed out the bag of flower he was carrying.

" For what? "

I asked 

" Well, I thought we were going to bake something " 

"What?!?"

Everyone yelled with confused faces

" I wanted to make a pie. "

Sungyeol stated, we all just gave him the same confused look and then...There was a door slamming from next door

" Oh No!!! "

Jackson screamed going to hide behind Chanyeol along with Jimin ' Ha shorties ' I joked to myself noticing that they were both pretty much covered by Chanyeol.

" You Idiots!!!! "

Screamed an angry Taemin as he stomped into our front yard

" I'm not an idiot!! "

Sungyeol yelled back

" You're the most idiotic one of all of you!! "

Taemin yelledSungyeol then angrily openned up the carton of eggs and started throwing them at Taemin, everyone just stood there watching Jimin ( still protected by the giant ) and I started laughing like idiotic seals as Jongin came out of his house with an ice pack on his head staring confusedly as his brother grabbed the bag of flower from Sungyeols hands, who was still furiously throwing eggs on him, and started hitting him with the flower sack.

They were still going when that Myungsoo guy and also the really quiet one, Leo walked up Taemin and Jongin's driveway

" Why are you idiots always causing trouble "

Myungsoo said to us with a cold stare.

" Because we don't like you "

Jackson retorted back while coming out of his hiding place.

" OH, I'm so hurt!! I thought everyone loved me. "

Myungsoo said back and that started a whole other arguement, I didn't even know what to think as I watched Sungyeol and Taemin turn eachother into giant balls of dough and Jackson and Myungsoo about to get into a fist fight, both going on in my front yard. We got many confused looks as people walked or drove by. When I thought that someone was gonna get hurt I was releived to see the Jo twins walk up with Kyungsoo. Both Jimin , also coming out of his hiding place , and I jumped up and ran towards the twins screaming about the fight. Once they caught on they both bolted to my yard and Kyungsoo just gave a very disturbed look and walked towards Kai.

Jimin and I walked back and saw Youngmin stopping the two walking donuts and Kwangmin stopping the wannabe kick boxers, and also Kyungsoo scolding Kai about how he was holding the ice pack on his head the wrong way.

" YOU GUYS ARE SO IMMATURE!!! NOW GO HOME YOU BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!! "

Leo yelled at everyone ' When the heck did he get here? ' Everyone all just froze and looked Leo with wide eyes, my friends and I ran into my house to go hide under the bed for an hour, then we all decided it was safe to come out.

" I'm starving!!!! " 

Jackson screatched out, we all agreed and Chanyeol volunteered to cook but before he could step into the kitchen someone knocked on the front door. Still thinking that the twins next door wanted to kill us we all huddled around the door Chanyeol slowly reached the knob and turned it. We were expecting all of Jonin's group to be behind the door ready to kick out butts, but what we got was a very happy looking Hoseok with two large pizza's in his hands.

" Heyyy guys!!! I got Pizza!!! " 

We all just laughed at his weirdness and welcomed him in. He set the pizza's down on the coffee table and everyone took a seat either on the couch or the floor. Abouth ten minutes later both pizzas were gone.

" Well that was good " 

Jimin said laying on the floor rubbing his full stomach.

" Agreed " 

Stated Chanyeol who was leaning back on the couch with his eyes closed also rubbing his stomach.

" Hey Jackson! " 

Hosoek yelled out happily.

" Yeah? "

Jackson answered.

" Let's go to the studio, I got a new move I wanna show you. " 

We all gave him a stern look.

" Hoseok you better not over do it tonight, we have school tomorrow too ya know. " 

Sungyeol said in an almost motherly tone.

" Hyung~ My leg's fine I can dance for days "

Hoseok answered back. Sungyeol noticed the almost determined look Hoseok had and gave up nodding that he could go.

" Well I guess if he's fine with you going we can go right now. "

Jackson said both him and Hoseok standing up telling us goodbye before leaving. 

" He's gonna dance all night again and make his leg even worse. "

 Baekhyun said staring at a worried Sungyeol who then just put his face in his hands. 

" I know but there's no stopping him, beleive me I've tried. "

We all just nodded knowing how passionate Hoseok was when it comes to dancing. We all sat in silence until Jimin and Chanyeol both burped and then argueing who's was better leading to a very competetive burping contest. We all laughing and joked around before everyone had to leave. Baekhyung and I just decided to watch a movie before going to bed.

 

Jongin's Pov

 

Well after that circus of an hour we all just went into my house , after Leo yelled at everyone , and sat in my livingroom starting at the t.v. too scared to say anything in case Leo and Kyungsoo decide how they're gonna play tag team in kicking our butts for causing so much trouble.Eventually Taemin started a very interesting conversation

" We need to get back at those idiots... " 

Myungsoo looked up with a suspicious smirk 

" I have an amazing idea.."

We all scooted forward to listen to his amazing plan. After he got done explaining we all looked at each other with huge smiles and by the looks of it we all agreed. Let's just say Monday is gna be Taehyung's groups worst nightmare.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello ^^ 

Here is another chapter for you guys and we hope that it turned out good or...ok xP please comment to let us know what you think of it, if you do we will post another chapter. Also subscribe too 

Thank you!