The Extra Class pt.1

The Extra Class

Chanyeol POV

I dragged my feet as I walked down the hall. Sighing as I walked past my old classroom and continued towards what everyone was calling " The Extra Class ". Opening the  door I noticed that I was the first person here. I slowly walked towards a desk and sat down then I put my bag in the seat next to me for Baek. I then stared at the chalkboard there in bright yellow chalk read " Welcome to the Extra Class Peasants!!! " and under it in white " <3 Mr. Nam + Mrs. Liu ". I was confused, ' These teachers are wierd... ' I thought as I reached over to a grab a notebook and pencil out of my bag. I openned it to my latest project and started writing down music notes for the of my newly writen song.

After about 10 minutes I had finished, I stared at the page again feeling accomplished with yet another master peice. I put my notebook away and started playing Candy Crush on my phone. I had played two games before someone else walked into the classroom, I looked up and saw that it was Myungsoo, we both glared at each other as he walked towards a desk on the opposite side of the classroom. He also put his bag in the seat next to him. After pulling out a book he started to read quietly.

After about 5 min of glaring at Myungsoo, more people started to show up. The first to arrive was Baek and Tae. Tae high fived me as he walked to the dest behind me putting his bag in what was going to be Jimin's seat. Baek fist bumped me and sat in the desk I had saved for him. Next came the triplets came I waved happily at Sungyeol and Hoseok, Kriss sent a glare towards us, the three of us sitting down obviously glared back. Sungyeol rolled his eyes and started to walk to one of the empty desks. Hoseok sighed heavily and lightly pushed Kris towards the side of the class where his group sat the day before. Hoseok then sat behind Sungyeol both of them had saved seats for Baro and Jackson. Hoseok then put his head down on the desk and fell asleep ' He did it agian. ' I thought to myself as I sent a worried glance towards Sungyeol who saw and just shrugged his shoulders with the same worried expression.

Taemin, Jongin, and Kyungsoo came next and Kyungsoo didn't even give us a glance and quickly sat in the desk next to Kris. Taemin sat behind Myungsoo and Jongin sat behind Kris. I looked at the massive bruise on Jongin's face and burst out laughing everyone looked at me like I was crazy, even my friends ( except for Baek who was to used to my wierdness... ).

" Your bruise seriously turned green!!! You look like you have a giant booger on your face!!! "

At that all of my friends burst out laughing. The other group just glared at us, Taemin looked steaming pissed and Jongin looked highly offended ' Perfect ' I thought to myself before focusing on my group of friends. Baek and Tae were now rolling on the ground laughing when the door openned and in walked Jimin and Jackson who stopped in their tracks looking at the two idiots on the floor.

" Okay, Who drugged my idiot of a best friend? "

Jimin asked jokingly as he lightly kicked Taes legs and giggling when Tae started whining that it hurt, before sitting down in his saved seat.

" And who killed mine? "

Jackson asked as he poked a sleeping Hoseok with his pencil. Sungyeol just sighed and stared at his brother

" That would be his fault, He seriously didn't get home from the studio till like 3 am. "

Jackson just sat down in his saved seat and started messing with his best friends hair

" Seriously? I left at 10 and he said that I should leave first and that he just had to finish something up before he left, I didn't think he would stay that long. "

Our group quietly stared at our worn out friend. The class doors opened and in walked an argueing Baro and Ravi.

" Mom said my friends could come over first so you will just have to find somewhere else for you and your idiots. "

Yelled Ravi before sitting down in his desk next to Kai. Baro glared at his brother before going to sit by Sungyeol. After sitting down his gaze fell on Hoseok

" What's with him? "

Baro asked Sungyeol while pointing at the sleeping Hoseok.

" Dancing "

Sungyeol said while sighing heavily, Baro just nodded his head in understanding while looking at Hoseok with a worried expression.

" He's gonna get worse if he doesn't tone it down. "

Sungyeol quietly said as he layed his head down one the desk. We all agreed

" I saw last night his leg isn't strong enought for him to be dancing all night like he's been doing, it's just causing him more pain. "

Jackson said we all had to be quiet while talking about this with the other group in the room, Kris doesn't know about Hoseok hurting his leg or the fact that he was the reason for it. 

We all gave the sleeping boy one more worried glance before continueing the conversation that we were having before, it was hard to just sit in a room with your enemies in it so our group tried to ignore them by talking about random things. Abouth 10 minutes before class officialy starts Youngmin, Kwangmin, and an argueing Jungkook and Gongchan came into the room with Leo and Mark following behind and talking about something quietly. The Jo twins split up Kwangmin walking to sit behind Jackson and Youngmin sitting behind Kai. Leo sat in his spot by Myungsoo and Mark sat by Taemin. Jungkook and Gongchan continued argueing standing at the front of the classroom. We all just sat there watching as the two freshman yelled at each other, but once the shoving began both Tae and Jongin jumped up from there seats grabbing their maknaes and dragging them to their desks. They then sat back in their seats before once again focusing on their groups.

Jimin POV

I turned around in my seat to where I could see Kookie

" Pst!!! Kookie!! "

I whispered trying to not get the other groups attention. Kookie looked up from his phone

" Hu? What is it hyung? "

He whispered back. I then nodded my head towards Gongchan, Jungkook's face turned in disgust. Everyone in our group turned their attention to the maknae

" He was talking crap about Sailor Moon "

He said with a pout. We all just laughed

" Don't they know not to mess with Kookie's wife? "

Jackson said and we all laughed even harder waking up Hoseok in the process.

" What the hell is going on? "

Hoseok sleepily asked

" Oh not much just that Kookie is mad that his wifey got dissed. "

Tae said making Hosoek giggle and look at Jungkook amused

" God help anyone who does that "

He says. By then Jungkooks face was beat red

" SHUT UP!! "

He yelled before hiding his face in his arms while Kwangmin patted his back laughing at his best friends weird obsession. We then started to joke around about other things until the teachers came.