Trust

Bond

I woke up expecting to see Leo next to me but he was nowhere to be found. I then heard noise and turned around to see Leo coming holding berries and more fish.

"I thought you might be hungry when you woke up so I got food."

"Thank you Leo." I nodded and he walked over to me. He began removing the bones. I looked over to the window he had seeing the trees outside swaying in the wind. I turned my attention back to Leo who was still removing the bones. Hmmm I must be really lucky to have found an alpha like Leo. I never thought I would be able to find an alpha like him. Not like the alphas in my old pack. I shivered as the memories of my pack came back to me.

"Are you okay?" I shook my head and momentarily forgot where I was until Leo's voice brought me back.

"Huh oh sorry I spaced out." Leo shook his head and pointed to the fish he had put in front of me.

"Oh thanks." Leo nodded and began eating his fish. I also began eating my fish until I felt Leo nudging me with his paw.

"Here eat some berries they'll help you get stronger." I nodded and ate one of the blueberries. It tasted so good and so I ate another one. I kept eating them until there was none left.

"You know maybe your paw has healed had you tried walking on it?"

"Maybe" I lifted myself up and walked for awhile. When I didn't feel any pain I ran around the room. It felt so good to run and stretch my legs.

"Okay you might want to calm you don't want to get hurt again." Leo warned and so I slowed down and sat back down. Wait does this mean I won't be able to stay with Leo. I lowered my eyes what if they find me. I began shivering I don't want to go back there.

"Hey its okay are you cold?" Leo put a blanket on me. I shook my head.

"Anything you want to tell me?" I looked him in the eyes. Can I trust this alpha? All I saw was trust in those eyes so I decided to tell Leo what happened.

"You see I'm just scared of being alone out there because I have nowhere to go." Leo nodded and told me to continue.

"So I'm afraid that my old pack might find me and bring me back."

"And why dont you want to go back."

" Because omegas like me were used as slaves just there for alphas to have with whenever they wanted to. I didn't want to end up like them so I ran away." I covered my head in the blanket and shivered.

"Its okay you're safe here N. You know if you want to you can stay here with me there is plenty of room for you." I snapped my head back up. Did he really say that? I jumped onto Leo who was sitting in front of me.

" Really!! Thank you Leoo!!" I hugged Leo tightly.

"Yah okay I see your very happy but you are hurting me." Oh I didn't realize my claws were digging into Leo's back. I backed off him and lowered my head in embarrassment.

"Its okay just warn me next time." He got back up and went back to his bed.

"You can sleep on any bed you like N there is plenty here." I looked around and picked the bed with the blue blanket. I layed down and it was so comfortable that I drifted off to sleep.
"N wake up." What? I opened my eyes and saw sunlight. Ow that hurt.

"Are you awake?" I turned my head to the sound of Leo's voice.

"I'm awake."

"Good. I want to show you something quickly." I got up slowly and saw Leo waiting by the entrance. I walked over to him and saw him walk out. So i followed him and noticed we were outside.

"Come over here." I turned my head to see Leo nearby a rock. What does he want to do with a rock? Nonetheless I walked over to him.

"Quick sit on the rock before it disappears!!" Before what disappears?? Either way i sat on the rock and noticed he was taking about the sun. The sun was setting so the sky turned a light pink.

"Isn't it beautiful."

"Yeah it is I used to look at it when I was smaller."

" I always come out here to look at it and noticed when you sit on the rock you get a better view." He was right at this angle you can see the sun until it it finally went down.  We stood outside for awhile enjoying the starry sky. It then started getting cold and I began to shiver.

" We should go back it's getting cold." I nodded and we walked back to the house. I immediately went to my bed and cuddled up in my blanket. Leo noticed and transformed into his human form to start a fire in the fireplace.

" You dont have to Leo."  Leo shook his head as he lit the fire.

"It's okay I was starting to get a bit cold too." He then went back to wolf form to lie down on his bed.

"Maybe tomorrow I'll show you how to catch fish."  I looked over to him and saw him staring at me.

"That would be good so then you wont have to do all the work." Leo yawned and nodded his head.

"Goodnight N."

"Goodnight Leo." With the fire keeping me warm I fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning Leo woke me up so that we can go fishing.

"Isn't it too early to go fishing." I looked over at the window and saw it was still dark.

"No its the perfect time because now is when there is a lot of fish." I yawned but got up and followed Leo outside. We walked to the nearby river and I watched as Leo got on top of the stones. Leo seemed to be an expert at doing this. In just one minute he had already caught a fish. He put it in the grass.

"Your turn N." I nodded and walked over to the where Leo was. How did he make this look so easy? As I stood there an waited a fish came and I caught it. I immediately threw at the grass.

"N you have to bite it first." Leo laughed and bit the fish that I threw.

"If you dont bite them then they wont die."

"Oh my bad."

"Its okay it was only your first time." I nodded. We kept fishing until we saw the sun going up.

"Okay I think we have enough." We had caught 30 fishes. Most of then were Leo's since I kept having problems. But I'm grateful that Leo was very patient and kind to me. When walking back to the house it felt like we were being watched. I looked around and saw nothing. Maybe it was just my imagination.