Alpha

Bond

I ran as fast as I could never turning back. I didn't even dare want to slow down even though my legs were aching with pain. It was night so it was hard to see so I tripped over a stump and began rolling down the hill. I kept rolling until I crashed on something I didn't know what it was but I couldn't open my eyes. Before I could open my eyes to see what I landed on I out.

The next day I woke up with the light hitting my eyes. I opened them to see the sun above me shining brightly. I wonder where I am. I looked around to see that I had gotten stuck in a tree. I tried to move my paw but it hurt. I whined there was no way I was going to get out without help. I then heard the sound of branches being broken. I looked in that direction to see a black wolf staring back at me. I grew scared seeing as it was an alpha wolf. I began shivering who knows what it might do to an omega like me. I whimpered as it got closer to me.

"Leave me alone." I attempted to growl back but it instead came out as a whimper. But the alpha just kept walking closer to the tree that I was stuck in.

"I don't know who you are but leave me alone or else you'll just get stuck as well." I told the alpha but was surprised to see it gracefully climb the tree with no problem. It looked to see where I was stuck. I inclined my head to the branch that was currently squeezing my paw painfully. Then right before my eyes the wolf transformed into its human form.

"You can't transform your way out?" It asked and I shooked my head. I lowered my head in embarrassment because every wolf can transform except me.

"It's okay i'll help you." The alpha then broke the branches that had me trapped. I was so happy to be freed but then cried in pain when I lifted my paw.

"You're hurt let me help." I widened my eyes when the alpha picked me up. How are we going to get down now I wondered. But I was proven wrong again as the alpha managed to get down perfectly fine without even hurting himself.

"Where are you taking me."  I asked the alpha who was carrying me to a nearby river. He didn't answer but instead kept walking until I saw a cabin. It looked really big and it seemed the only way to get in was through wolf form. Once we were in front of the hole he set me down carefully and transformed back into a wolf. He first went in and helped me inside. I looked around to see that we had entered the living room. There was a fireplace and big blankets and pillows everywhere. He pointed to a big white pillow that was in front of me and so I lied down on it. He disappeared into another hole but came back with a bandage. He had to transform back into human to wrap it around my paw.

"Thank you it feels better now." I smiled and lifted my paw seeing how it longer hurt. I felt like running with joy but  when I tried to get up I winced.

"Careful it's going to take a while for it to heal." I hadn't noticed he had changed back into a wolf. I nodded and lied back down.

"May I ask what your name is?" The alpha tilted his head but answered "Leo" What a strange name for a wol I thought. He asked for my name in which I replied with "N".

"How did you get stuck in that tree N?" I lowered my head at the question.

"I'm sorry is it too much?"

"No I just I tripped on something when I tried running away from them."

"Who is them?"

"My old pack." I looked away in disgust when I thought about them and the things they tried doing to me.

"I see you can stay here until you finish healing then N." I looked up at Leo to see him standing and leaving through the main hole. I should thank him when he comes back from wherever he went. But before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

I woke up to something nudging me. I opened my eyes to see Leo poking me with his paw. When I lifted my head up I saw that he had brought back a fish with him.

"Eat it will help you heal faster." I looked at him, this was my first time trying fish.

"I've never eaten fish before."  He looked surprised but nodded.

"Here you have to remove the bones first." He showed me by pulling the bones out with his claws.

"Now it is safe to eat."

"Thank you Leo." I tried a bite of it and it tasted salty at first but then it tasted good. I ate some more and then hunger took over and I devoured everything.

"You really must have been hungry." I looked away in embarrassment.

"Next time i'll make sure to bring more fish then." I saw Leo walk over to a blanket and pick it up. He dragged it over to where I was and put it on top of me.

"You need to get your rest so sleep." Before I fell asleep I made sure to thank Leo for everything.

"You're welcome N." As I began drifting to sleep I saw Leo lay next to me and fall asleep with me.