Kidnapped

Bond

hmmm stop poking me. Why was Leo poking me in the first place. Wait a minute this doesn't feel like Leo's paw.

 

I snapped my eyes wide open and saw wolves all around me. Where am I, and how did I get here. I noticed that I was also in a cage.

 

"Ah you're awake." I looked around to see him. The alpha of my old pack. I growled as he stood right in front of my cage.

 

"You have misbehaved trying to run away from for your pack Hakyeon. You should know you can't escape your fate." I attempted to bite him but he walked back from my reach.

 

"How dare you try to bite me you dirty little omega." The alpha scratched my paw and I whimpered in pain as I was starting to bleed.

 

"Be looking forward to more of that later."

 

"You can't keep me trapped in here for long!!"

 

"Oh really? Do you think that alpha of yours is going to come and rescue you?"

 

I just knew Leo would come except what if they hurt him. The thought of Leo dead because of me makes my heart ache. No he can't be dead Leo is too smart to get caught so easily.

 

"Alright take him to the cell."

 

I was lifted and thrown into a cell. I cried out as I felt immense pain on my paw. The other wolves just laughed and walked away. I tried to move to get a better look at my surroundings but my body was too weak to respond. I lowered my head. I just wanted to go back home to where Leo was. I felt like crying but I didn't want to attract the attention of the guards so I just silently whimpered. I just hope Leo comes before its too late.


I groaned as I woke up. I looked around and notice that I was hanging upside down. How did this happen and where was Hakyeon? I looked up to notice a knot was tied around my legs suspending me from a tree branch. Whoever tied this knot must not be skillful with rope because I just barely tugged my legs before I fell flat on the grass. Ow. I slowly stood back up and looked around. My house wasn't that far away from me either.

 

"Hakyeon are you here?" I looked around and I couldn't see Hakyeon anywhere.

 

"Hakyeon are you hiding?" I yelled as I kept looking around the house but still no sign of Hakyeon. That's when I noticed this smell. It smelled like flowers. Wait a minute this is that flower that made me fall asleep when I was walking in the meadow. I quickly ran outside before I breathed it all in. Who put that poisonous flower there? And also where was Hakyeon?? The more I looked around, the more suspicious it got.

 

When I looked at the floor I noticed there was some imprints on the grass. I looked at it carefully to notice they were wolf tracks. It seemed like there was more than one wolf. As there was a dozen of tracks leading to inside the forest. They must have been carrying something heavy to have left an imprint in the grass. Wait a minute first I was hanged from a tree. Secondly I noticed Hakyeon was missing. Third there was sleeping gas in the house. And now these footprints? That's when I remembered Hakyeon constantly talking about someone watching us. Hakyeon was telling the truth all along! I quickly followed the tracks that began leading me somewhere deep within the forest