Night

Bond

It's been three weeks since I have been staying with Leo. And yet I still feel like somebody's watching me but it's only just me and Leo. I had told Leo about it and he says he has never seen anyone.

 

"Are you sure there is no one there?"

 

"I'm positive I have already checked three times" I looked outside and saw everything looked alright and stepped out.

 

"You need to calm down don't worry no one is going to hurt you." True Leo is strong enough to protect me if anything were to happen.

 

" I know i'm trying." We then continued our normal walk in the meadow nearby the house.When it started getting late we headed back. On our way back to the house we saw these little light thing flying in front of us. I have alwyas seen them in jars at my old pack but I never got to be this close to one.

 

"Do you want one?" I snapped my head up to stare at Leo.

 

"You could have asked if you wanted one N." Since we were already at the house Leo disappeared inside to get a something. When he came back out he had a jar. He then transformed into his human form. With the jar in his hand he caught one of them. 

 

"At nights like this I always like to catch these." I nodded and looked at the little bright bug flying around in the jar.

 

"Look I want to show you something fun you can do with them." I saw him go the front of the house and call me over. So I walked over there and he told me to go in first. He then pushed the jar inside before coming after in his wolf form again. Leo then walked over to a cabinet like thing and pulled out something thin. He then put the thin like material on top of the jar.

 

"Look up" I did and was surprised to see little dots in the ceiling that look like stars.

 

"How did you do that?" I asked him while still looking at the dots.

 

"Last time I caught one of these light bugs I saw my shadow so I wonder if it works on paper too and it does."

I turned to look at him confused. What was this "paper" he was talking about.

 

"What is paper?" Leo looked at me with his head tilted confused.

 

"Paper is this thing that is on the lamp." I didn't know that's how paper looked like. I always heard the word when I was at my old pack never got to see it.

 

"I think it's time we let the light bug free." I nodded and watched as Leo nudged the jar outside and walked out as well to release the bug.  I kind of wanted to keep staring at it though. While I waited for Leo I walked to my bed and laid down. Leo came a short while after and went to his bed too.

 

"Goodnight N."

 

"Goodnight Leo."

 

As I drifted off to sleep I heard something outside but it was probably just my imagination. But yet when I opened my eyes the next thing I knew I was in what seemed like a box. I wanted to break free but somehow I felt so weak. I couldn't stay awake to see where I was being taken to as I slowly felt my consciousness slipping away.


Im sorry I haven't updated I suffered writer's block but now I have returned and plan on releasing a another neo ff soon >.<