Aftermath

Bond

Taekwoon POV

 

I opened my eyes and found myself laying down in what look liked my house. I tried to lift my head but I was met with intense pain. I groaned and heard footsteps coming closer to me.

"Taekwoon hyung are you awake?"

"Wonshik what happened why does my head hurt?"

"Well you did take quite a blow to the head so your gonna have to take it easy for a while."

It was then that I remembered what happened and tried to stand up but Wonshik pushed me back down.

"What happened to N is he okay where is he!!"

"Calm down hyung he is fine he is sleeping since he hasn't eaten or slept while he was locked in that cage."

I let a sigh of relief thank god he is okay.

"How did you managed to get out?"

"Well after you got knocked out by a wolf I tackled it and to my amusement more wolves ended up coming but luckily Hongbin and Hyuk came back and helped. We managed to fight them off and save Hakyeon and the other wolves trapped. Hyuk carried you all the way here while I carried Hakyeon when he passed out."

"I should thank them but where are they?"

"They went back to the camp to rest and make sure Jaehwan was protected."

I nodded and looked to my left and noticed N sleeping there. I wanted to go over and see if he was alright.

"Don't worry hyung we made sure he ate when we came back he is just resting he will be fine."

"You should go back to Jaehwan he is probably worried about you."

"No I need to stay here and take care of you since your not in any shape to do anything."

"Don't worry I'll take care of him." We both turned to see N sitting up with a smile on his face.

"N?"

"It's Hakyeon and don't worry Wonshik you go back to Jaehwan I'll stay here and watch over Taekwoon like he did for me."

"Okay if you say so Hakyeon hyung well I will be going now then before it gets dark good bye hyungs get well soon Taekwoon hyung."

And with that being said Wonshik had disappeared.

"Hakyeon are you sure your okay? I'm fine I can help you." I said and tried getting up but this time Hakyeon pushed me back down.

"Yes I'm fine now but you're not so lay down and let me take care of you this time." He smiled and went back to the entrance.

"I'll be back im gonna get food for you us okay." And with that he left too. But what if he gets kidnapped again. I can't just lay around and do nothing!! What if I go back into wolf form maybe the pain will hurt less. I changed into wolf form and it did hurt less but i was very dizzy. But that doesn't matter what matters is Hakyeon. I staggered to the entrace but I managed to get out. I looked around and noticed that Hakyeon was indeded fishing by the river and not kidnapped. I sighed and laid down to watch him. Eventually Hakyeon seemed to have gotten enough fish and began walking back until he saw me.

"Taekwoon what are you doing out here!!"
He said as he dropped the fish he was carrying.

"I wanted to make sure you were safe."

He smiled at me and picked up the fish again. He made it over to me and clean the fish like I did for him that day. I ate the fish while he cleaned and ate his. By the time we finished eating it got dark. So we both went back inside the house and laid down next to each other.

"Wait what if they come and take you again." I said as I stared at him with a worried look on my face. But instead he smiled.

"Don't worry Wonshik and your friends made sure they won't bother us anymore."

"How?"

"They killed the alpha and made sure that they vowed to never go near us again."  I widen my eyes all this happened while I was knocked out? Hakyeon seemed to noitce my surprised look and laughed. Without me knowing he managed to crawl under my arm.

"Oh and thank you for coming to rescue me Taekwoon." He said as he looked up to stare into my eyes.

"Of course I wouldn't just abandon you like that." He smiled and snuggled up to me before closing his eyes and falling asleep. I smiled he looked adorable like that. I fell asleep with my arms wrapped around Hakyeon.

 

I have decided to leave this story labeled as incomplete because it still feels like it's not over but I'll let you decide wether there should be sequel or not ^^