Back Up

Bond

Hakyeon POV

 

I woke up to the sound of metal. In front of me was a small slab of meat.I ate it quickly since I was so hungry. After eating I heard the guards talking. I tried to inch my head closer to the door as best as I could to hear what they were saying. Since I was restrained I couldn’t hear them very well but I could make out an intruder and alpha. Wait alpha could that be Leo?I was happy that Leo was coming to save me, but what if he gets killed. I don’t care what they do with me, but I can’t stand the thought of Leo dead. The door opened and the guards appeared at the frame.

 

“Looks like that alpha is coming for you, but don’t worry our pack will kill him.”

 

“Don’t hurt him kill me instead!!”  The guard laughed “We have other plans for you.” He then closed the door and left. I felt like crying Leo is going to be dead, and it's all my fault. I lowered my head and cried until I passed out.

 


I followed the track until they led me to a camp. There seemed to be a lot of wolves patrolling the area. Looks like I won’t be able to save N on my own. I must have been seen since one of the wolves ran inside a tent. I better leave before they come. I decided to run Wonshik’s pack since it was nearby here and they won’t be able to track my scent from there. I hope I didn’t cause N any problems.I managed to make it to Wonshik without being followed.

 

“Taekwoon hyung? What are you doing here?” Wonshik asked me as I walked into his tent. He was laying down with his mate Jaehwan.

 

“Hello Wonshik I came here because I need help.”

 

“What happened?”

 

“N he got kidnapped.”

 

“N?” Jaehwan asked and stood up so he was sitting on the bed now.

 

“Yes N he is an omega who was staying with me because he ran away from his pack and his pack came back and kidnapped him.”

 

“Why did run away?” Taekwoon began to get frustrated N could be in so much pain right now!!

 

“They used omegas like him as slaves!! Now please I need help I can’t invade that camp on my own.” Wonshik had never seen Taekwoon so desperate before N must have meant a lot to him. Wonshik then stood up and walked over to his friend.

 

“Alright I could see how much N meant to you so I’ll help.”

 

“I want to come too.” Jaehwan said as he stood up to walk over to Wonshik’s side.

 

“Sorry love but this is an alpha’s job I don’t want you to get kidnapped too especially with our pups.”

 

“You're expecting pups?”

 

“Ah yes I’ve been meaning to tell you when you dropped by Jaehwan and I are expecting our pups soon.”

 

“Congratulations then.”

 

“Thank you Taekwoon hyung now let’s go and get Hongbin and Sanghyuk.” I nodded and walked out of their tent to Hongbin’s.

 

“Hongbin, Taekwoon hyung needs helps in rescuing his mate.”  Hongbin perks up from the book he is reading to the sudden intruders.

 

“Mate? Since when did he get a mate?” I glared at Wonshik “He is not my mate but someone important to me and he got kidnapped and I need help rescuing him.”

 

“Alright I’ll get Sanghyuk.”

 

“Where is he?”

 

“RIGHT HERE!!” Both alphas got startled as Sanghyuk jumped on them from behind.

 

“Yah I told you to stop scaring me like that!”

 

“Sorry hyung but it’s just too fun.” Sanghyuk said as he kept laughing and high fived Hongbin.

 

“I swear you maknaes need to be disciplined, but that can wait we have a job right now.”