The time of healing

The new kid in town

[Chung-Ho's POV]

As I woke up, I felt really really bad.

My abdomen hurt as if I had been stabbed, but, oh yeah, I was stabbed.

I could still recall everything that had happened and it traumatized me.

The good part was that my friends were there from start to end.

So, instead of feeling like a piece of broken man, I decided to go to the kitchen and eat something to make me feel better.

I walked going to the dining room and frankly, it hurt like hell.

"Morning mom, dad" I said with obvious pain in me.

"Morning Chung-Ho, you better now?" mom asked.

"Not really, I still feel like cra--- I mean I feel really bad." I said almost saying a bad word in front of my parents.

"The doctor said you mustn't go to school for 4 months because you need time to heal." dad said.

"No!!! I need to go to school." I said complaining.

"You really need to stay son, I mean after those four months you'll still have two more months of school." mom said caring for me.

"Damn, I'm gonna miss my friends, oh well, at least I won't study right?" I thought to myself.

"Just go to your room and I'll send you your breakfast." said mom.

"Thanks mom." I said.

So, instead of sulking, I just went to my room and sat on the bed thinking of all the things I'd be missing out on.

"I'm really gonna miss everyone due to this accident and I won't get to see them often." I thought to myself sadly.

"I should give Kyoung-Mi a call." I thought to myself.

"Hey Kyoung-Mi, it's me, Chung-Ho"

"Hey Chung-Ho, how are you feeling now? Please tell me you got better."

"Yeah, I did, but not much yet, I'm gonna have to miss out on 4 months of school."

"Wow, that's like in time for the prom, and how are you gonna do your school work to graduate?"

"I'll have someone send them over or can you be the one?"

"Yeah, sure Chung-Ho, I'll be the one."

"Kamsa! I'm so lucky to have a friend like you."

"Cheonmanhe, me too."

 

*Sigh* I felt relaxed lying back on my bed, thinking of how I could've died. I just looked at the ceiling at that moment, staring blankly into it and wondering why I was but can't seem to get a reason why, I just did. I was thinking of how everything from that point on would change and wouldn't be like before. All the while I was thinking of Sunny, I was really gonna miss her in these four months of solitary confinement.  Although I wanted to complain much, it wouldn't make a difference, I was stuck there, all alone.

 

*phone rings*

"Hey Chung-Ho!"

"Who's this?"

"It's Me, Sunny! So are you okay? Does it still hurt? When are you coming back?"

"Whoa, whoa whoa, slow down, you're talking too fast. Firstly, I'm okay, secondly, it really hurts still, lastly, I'm coming back in 4 months."

"Aww..... but that's in time for prom and I won't have a date." Sunny said with a cute voice.

"There there Sunny, I'll try to make it but I doubt I'll be able to."

"Just tell me if you're coming or not." 

"Sure, I'll tell you" I said

 

So now, I am really tired and all I can do is lie down on my bed because that's what I am told to do.

 

----------------------------------------------Mini Chapter End-------------------------------------------

So guys, sorry this one is shorter than the others, I'm having a bit of a writer's block, but I'll make it up on the next chapter.