The proposition and a dead man's answer

The new kid in town

[Onew's POV]

I woke up feeling upset at what had happened a few days ago.

I think I may have broken Kyoung-Mi's heart even if we had just met.

If only that stupid idiot Ae Sook hadn't kissed me!

She even kisses like a frog! Not that I know how they kiss like.

*Sigh* I woke up 2 hours before school would start, giving me enough time to prepare.

But other than my routine everyday, I actually took a really long shower.

I lost track of time, I had been showering for over an hour now.

"Hyung! Why are you taking so long? We'll be late for school!" screamed the bling-bling; Jonghyun.

"Yah! Hyung! My face is getting oilier and oilier as you stay there and I need to wash my face!" the diva; Key said.

"Take your time hyung." the calm and collected charismatic Minho said.

"Hyung! Please hurry up." Taemin said innocently.

Suddenly, I burst out like a cheetah and finally noticed my surroundings.

I showered in just 3 minutes after that.

I got out of the bathroom and had a towel around my hips showing off my "washboard abs" (refer to hello baby, sarcasm abs).

"Yes!" They all screamed jamming the bathroom door.

"Yah! Jonghyun Hyung! Get out! We need to bathe!" The other three said.

"No! I'll bathe first!" Jonghyun said slamming the door on the three.

"Aigoo." went the diva with the trademark pouting lips.

"I hope that Key hyung will be the last to bathe, he's so long!" went Taemin to Minho.

"I just hope I get to bathe." Minho said calmly.

I put on my boxers, my black jeans, and a blue long-sleeved hood/shirt.

I ate breakfast, a sandwich and an orange.

I didn't need to eat fast. I mean, no rush, Key is currently bathing and he takes forever.

"Yah! Guys! Let's go! We have 15 minutes to go!" I screamed at them walking towards the door to get the car keys.

"Wait a minute hyung!" Key screamed while he was still wearing a towel putting lotion on.

I was waiting impatiently for the diva. I tapped my feet rapidly.

"I'm here." said Key looking at the obviously frustrated hyung.

"You caused us 8 minutes." I said angrily.

"Chill hyung, school is just 3 minutes away!" Key said like a hippie.

"Just get in the car." I said pushing him a bit.

I started the Chevrolet Captiva.

We were picking up speed, which makes up for lost time.

We were almost at school.

"So, dongsaengs, behave okay, I don't want to hear news of you guys in trouble.

"Yes hyung." They all answered in chorus.

"Good, now get to your classrooms." I said to them like a father.

We were all of different age groups so we had different classes other than Key and Minho, they're of the same age.

I was about to get in the classroom until Ae Sook stopped me.

"Hello Onew." she said deviously like she had a plan.

"What do you want?" I said annoyed.

"I have a proposition for you." she said.

"Right, like I'd ever listen to you." I said being skeptical of her words.

"Listen, it involves Kyoung-Mi." she said knowing she had hit a nerve.

"I'm listening." I said impatiently tapping my feet.

"Be my boyfriend." she said being really confident.

"Like I'd---" I wasn't able to complete the sentence because I had been interrupted.

"Or else Kyoung-Mi will be in danger, I will hurt her for the rest of the year and she shouldn't know about this little agreement we have." she said knowing she really hurt me with that.

My brain went like "Oh man! What I'm a gonna do!? I love Kyoung-Mi but  I don't want to date Ae Sook, I'd probably break her heart too."

"I'll think about it." I said really confused.

"I'll give you until the end of the day or little Kyoung-Mi will be in trouble." She said with the high pitched taunting voice.

 

I walked hurriedly into the room.

Now I feel like crap.

How do I solve this? Do I tell Kyoung-Mi first? But she told me not to or I would put Kyoung-Mi in danger.

Class ended pretty quickly though I didn't have any fun.

I quickly saw the others in our usual table.

Then I also saw Kyoung-Mi, sitting lonely in the table, she would usually be with Chung-Ho but since his accident, she's been lonely ever since.

I wanted to sit with her, but my dongsaengs prepared a meal for me already.

I sat down with the guys. I actually didn't touch my food even if it was chicken! Chicken!

I had no appetite and wasn't hungry.

"Hyung, are you okay? You're not touching your chicken." Jonghyun clearly saw something was wrong.

"No, nothing's wrong, I just ate a big breakfast this morning." I said making up a lame excuse.

"So your idea of a big breakfast is a sandwich and an orange?" Key said sarcastically.

"It's something personal." I said to them awkwardly.

"Excuse me a while, I have to be back." I said to them walking slowly to Kyoung-Mi's table.

"Hey Kyoung-Mi..." I said to her awkwardly.

"Hey Onew..." She replied.

"So, are you mad at me?" I just said out of nowhere.

"No, no, I'm not mad at you at all." she said back innocently.

"Why not? You saw what happened? I thought you might want to rip me apart." I said.

"No, I want to rip Ae Sook apart but not you." she said while laughing.

"Hahaha, I do too. Look Kyoung-Mi, whatever I do in the future, know this, I don't want to hurt you." I said to her calmly.

"What do you mean?" she said confused.

 

Ding Ding

 

"Oh, I'll explain it to you when I can." I said to her as I walked hurriedly towards the classroom.

 

As our teacher was explaining all I could think was that; only a few more hours till I make the decision.

 

Ding Ding

 

Then, the bell rang. My heart pounded so loud as if a different bell was ringing in me.

I just slowly walked towards the meeting place and Ae Sook was waiting there as planned.

"So, now's decision time. What will it be oppa?" She said as if she was even close to me.

"You'll promise to keep your word right?" I said reassuringly.

"Yes, I promise." She said promising genuinely.

"Looks like you have yourself a new boyfriend." I said as I felt like crap but it's all for the sake of Kyoung-Mi.

 

-_FireRocks_-  CORNER

Hey guys!!!

Noticed the change? Huh? Huh? So from Donghae, to Taemin, to Onew.

So now I'll stick with Onew.

How'd you like this one guys? It's a real doozy. Well now, cry, be mad, shout, scream, be happy, feel anything you want to feel about it.

Ae Sook's a real b****, ain't she???

Hahaha, just comment, have a great week, LOVE YA!