Best Friends Matter lots

The new kid in town

[Chung-Ho's POV]

I was in dreamland (where Sunny was expected to be in my dream) when I suddenly got awoken by my cellphone ringing probably received a message.

I checked my watch; it was 4:30 p.m.!?! I thought I had slept for such a long time in noon time. So, the text message read:

"Hey Chung-Ho, go to youtube and check this out, it's totally cool, the video's name is Cat fight Seoul National School. I swear, it's totally hilarious especially since one of them started cursing. You should have been there today, well, hope you still get better."

That was from a close friend; Dae-Jung. I never expected anything like that to happen but why did I have to be absent on days that things happen the most. 

So I checked what that commotion was all about. I went to youtube.com and I checked the video, it was funny at first, 'till I realized who one of the girls was, it was Kyoung-Mi!

I was worried to what happened to her so I gave her a call.

*Ring Ring Ring Ring*

"He-hello?" Answered Kyoung-Mi while obviously weeping.

"Hey Kyoung-Mi, what is all this I hear about you getting into a fight at school?" I asked as if her older brother.

"Oh, that was nothing." she said. Obviously I could hear her voice breathing fast like she had just cried or is still crying.

"Are you okay Kyoung-Mi?" I asked because I knew something was obviously wrong. (I really have to stop using obviously)

"Oh, it's nothing." she said trying to make herself believe that she was fine and all but obviously (there I go again) not.

"Stop saying nothing! I clearly know something is oddly wrong." I said.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine, okay?" she said.

"No, not okay. I'm coming over, I'll be there in about 15 minutes with some ice cream." I said trying to make her happy.

"Ice Cream?" Her voice suddenly lit up.

"Yeah, bye, I'll be there in a while." I said,

 

I ran over to the convenience store and bought a gallon of choc mint ice cream, her favorite.

Then I walked quickly to her house because the ice cream would melt if I went over slowly.

*Ding Dong*

I rang the door bell.

I heard her voice just in the other side of the door.

"Chung-Ho?" she said as the door slowly unlocked.

"Hey Kyoung-Mi!" I said looking at her red face and watery eyes.

"He-ey Chung-Ho" she said trying to smile at me.

"So, what's wrong? Tell me." I said trying to comfort her.

"It's not much but" then she stopped because she started flooding again trying to bring those memories back.

"Shh, shh, shh, don't cry, I'm here. It'll be okay." I said.

 

So I just put her into my embrace as she cried even more and I said; "Just cry, it'll be over soon."

She cried for a little over 10 minutes or more, I wasn't counting the minutes, then she stopped after a while.

"So, are you okay now? Can you tell me what happened?" I said if she didn't mind me asking.

"Okay, I'll tell you." she said still trying to catch her breath after all that inhaling and exhaling.

She told me the whole story and I understood how she felt and why she was fussing all about it.

"It's okay, hey, do you still like this guy even if he did that to you?" I asked.

"Yeah, because it's not his fault, it was that stupid Ae Sook's fault, she pushed me over the limit and I just couldn't stand it anymore. I know Onew never meant to hurt me, he even tried to comfort me before I left but I was too sad to notice it and I just started running home." she said shedding light over the situation.

"Oh, well, just get better from this, oh and I brought ice cream!" I said to cheer her up.

"Yey~! Is it choc mint flavored?" she asked.

"Of course I know your favorite flavor of ice cream and I'll never forget it." 

"You're the best!" she exclaimed.

"Haha, you too~!" I said back.

 

So I opened the gallon of ice cream and I loved the reaction of Kyoung-Mi to it.

"Oh, I've seen a saint~!" she said referring to the ice cream.

"Haha, well, dig in~!" I said to her.

"That I shall do!" she said.

We ate the whole gallon of ice cream pretty fast probably because Ice Cream is the best comfort food.

"That was so good! I wish I had more!" she said.

"Whoa, slow down, it'll ruin your appetite for dinner." I said funnily.

"What am I having for dinner? I'll order take out!" she said.

"Hey, you want me to just whip something up for you? After all, I really love cooking ever since I was a little boy" I said with a smile on my face.

"No, that's too much to ask already, I mean you've done enough." she said trying to let me just relax now.

"No, no, no, it's my pleasure. Let's just see what you have here in the kitchen." I said.

I checked all her cupboards only to find out that there were no cooking ingredients there.

"I guess we're ordering take out then~!" I said considering our only choice.

"So what cuisine will we order? Cause I'm in the mood for Italian." she said.

"I had Italian last week, how about Japanese?" I said.

"I had that two weeks ago, I don't think I should eat that just yet, how about Chinese?" she said.

"That's perfect~! I'll go order and I'm paying." I said.

"No, I'm paying!" she argued.

"I'm paying and I hid your wallet and I'll only give it back after I've finished paying." I said with a mehrong.

"You devious person, you planned this all along, didn't you?" she said.

"Maybe, maybe not." I said.

"You are evil~!" She said sarcastically.

"Haha, I know." I said while smiling.

 

So I'll order and you prepare the table.

I ordered some siomai, steamed rice, spring rolls and steamed chicken.

 

"I'm starved. I can't wait for the food to arrive!" I said.

"Me too" she agreed.

 

Ding Dong

The door bell had rang.

"Chinese food here we come!" I shouted like an idiot.

"Haha, you're adorkable." she said making fun of me.

 

We got the food and I payed the delivery guy and took the Chinese food from him.

 

"This is totally mouth-watering~!" I said while my lips.

"Yah~! So now where's my wallet?" she said.

"It's right with you, I never took it, just made you believe I took it, genius huh?" I said.

"You are totally evil~! She said while punching my shoulder." she said.

"Ow, you're punches hurt, no wonder you won that cat fight." I said.

"Haha, yeah, I am pretty strong." she said 

"But you're still a girl after all." I said. 

"Haha, hey, is that a good or bad thing?" she said.

"Good thing." I said smiling.

"Thanks again for coming over, you really made me feel better." she said.

"I'll always do these kind of things for you." I said.

"Aw... I'm lucky to have a friend like you." she said.

"I'm luckier, hey, uh, I think I have to go now! Cheer up, be happy! Bye!" I said.

"Bye" she said.

 

I walked going home and when I arrived, I remembered that I forgot to tell my mom that I had left somewhere.

"CHUNG-HO! Where have you been? I was worried sick!" my mom yelled.

"Oops." I said.

And a lot of explaining was needed

Warning: Too violent to describe.

----------------------------------------------------------End of Chapter 15-------------------------------------------

Hope you like this chapter guys, stay healthy, be happy, um..... eat veggies?

Signing Off,

-_FireRocks_-