Enemies

The new kid in town

So, firstly, this is another chapter for Kyoung-Mi with only her POV just in this one.

Hope you like this guys.

Anyways, here it is.

--------------------------------------------------------Start of chapter 14------------------------------------------------

[Kyoung-Mi's POV]

I started my day with a smile, it was odd because usually I was grumpy.

I was really expecting to have a great day for some reason.

First thing I did was brush my teeth then bathed and then I ate.

I rode a bus to school thinking of what I would do later there and most especially, I was thinking of Onew again.

I got off the bus and I got into my classroom and I chose a random seat there. Then, I was surprised by the wave of screams in class and I got up to see what all the big fuss was about. And well, I should have expected it that of course, an idol was in the room or should I say, idols.

"Oh my gosh! It's Onew and Jonghyun!" a fangirl said.

"Oh, they're so cute and hot!" said another fangirl.

"Am I in heaven?" said another one of them.

So I was thinking to myself. These girls are so pathetic, I mean they're just like other people, right? Psh, mature up girls.

"Hey Kyoung-Mi, well that is your name right?" Onew asked smling cutely.

"Hey, uh, hey Onew, yeah that is my name." nervously.

"These girls are so noisy, I mean they haven't gotten used to me even though I studied here for the past few months!" He said.

 

Then, I heard someone scream; "You Kyoung-Mi! Onew's mine!" she muttered.

"I don't think we should talk for a while Onew." I said to him almost crying because of what that person had said.

"No, no, it doesn't matter. Hey! Who said that!?" Onew asked sternly.

"It was me, your girlfriend!" she said.

"G-g-irlfriend?" I asked nervously.

"What!?! I don't even know you!" Onew said.

"I'm your #1 fan and girlfriend, Ae Sook." she said creepily.

"I don't even know you!" He said.

"You bastard!" she says as she slaps him and walks away.

"Yah! You can't do that to him!" I said angrily.

"You don't control me." she said.

"I don't give a damn, just stay away from Onew." I said.

"You gonna make me? You're just a puny little girl who can't do anything." She said.

"Don't make me angry or I can really hurt you." I said with a crazy glare in my eyes.

"Oh yeah, what if I push you" She said as she did push me.

"One more time and----" I was suddenly interrupted when she pushed me again.

"What're you gonna do about that now?" she asked.

"Oh, it's on!" I said as I tackled her to the ground while pulling her hair.

"CAT FIGHT!" one of the guys here yelled.

"You little ! " she yelled.

"How do you like me now?" I asked sarcastically.

"Break it up, break it up." Onew said.

"Oh, so you do care about me?" said Ae Sook.

"I'm talking to Kyoung-Mi." he said laughing.

 

So a few guys separated us and clearly, I was the winner looking at her messed up hair.

I was furious at her and luckily no teacher was there, just us students then the bell unusually rang after we fought.

"Hello class." Mr. Park said.

"Hello Sir Park." we said in chorus.

"What happened here? Ae Sook?" he said.

"Nothing sir." she said.

"Well then if nothing happened, I shall start the class." he said.

 

Then the class finished after a brutal hour of his boring subject.

Then after the next class as well it was lunch time finally. I was waiting in line in the cafeteria for my food. I saw that girl, Ae Sook, so I just tried to ignore her but I couldn't as I could hear her literally making fun of me.

She walked up to me and said; "Hey Kyoung-Mi, no hard feelings, I'm sorry for the way I acted this morning, here I got you this milkshake for an apology."

"Well thanks." I said not believing her of course.

"So here your milkshake is." she said deviously.

Then, she splattered the milkshake all over my shirt and I was right not to believe her.

"Oops, I guess it spilled." She said.

"Why I ought to--" I said while Onew stopped me from punching her.

"You're lucky I was stopped or else you would've woken up tomorrow looking like your mom." I said.

"Oh!" A few people must've heard me insult her that way.

"Watch your mouth or thinks could get ugly." she said.

"Let's just go Onew." I said.

"Yeah, leave this idiot to herself." he said.

 

So we ate our lunch and all the periods were over afterwards.

"Onew!" I shouted happily to him after class.

Then I saw Ae Sook walking behind him like a stalker, then he turned around and I cried to what happened afterwards.

I saw Ae Sook steal a kiss from Onew. I was crushed and my eyes suddenly turned red and teary.

I think he probably saw me as he called my name. "Kyoung-Mi! Wait, I can explain, it's not my fault." he said sincerely.

But because of all my emotions, I ran all the way home and I was weeping on the way there.

I arrived home and opened the door and curled up against it and I was shouting randomly.

I think I must've been so sad and tired that I cried myself to sleep and I was just not into the mood to go to school the next day yet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------End of chapter 14------------------------------------------------------------

So, how'd you like this second chapter about Kyoung-Mi???

Please display comments below and please continue reading!