Intercepted

미치는 꼴 볼래 ~Crazily In Love~ (incomplete, revamping)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Bwhahaha!" Laughter sounded from a corner booth of the club occupied by Serena, Melanie, and their friends Jasmine and Katherine who both returned from Vietnam. The quartet were speaking in Korean. "Wait. Wait. You're being serious? You're friends set you up with their little brother?" Katherine repeated with laughter escaping from at what Serena had told them a few minutes ago. "No way." "Yes way." Serena confirmed with a wry smile as Jasmine burst into another fit of laughter as she had consumed a little more alcohol than the other three. "Hehehehehe. Why didn't you just go with it, Serena?" Jasmine than made an O.K sign with one hand while holding up her index finger and was about to make a lewd gesture when Katherine stopped her.

"Don't even, Jasmine." "I wasn't going to do anything." Jasmine replied with a giggle as she shot Serena a knowing look. "Live a little." She then looked over at Melanie. "You, too." "I do." Melanie deadpanned with a wry laugh as she raised her glass. "I'm out here drinking with you two." "Then you should drink some more." Jasmine whistled for a waiter to signal for another round. "Gosh you're so drunk." Katherine groaned as she drank her own glass. "I'm not drunk, Kat. This is just me being tipsy." Jasmine corrected her twin as Katherine just shook her head at her sister's behavior. "Whatever, Jasmine." The group just let out laughs as they scanned around the club while bobbing their heads to the music.

"Hey, girls, let's dance!" Jasmine suddenly announced as she pushed against Serena to get out of the booth. "The night is still young and let's party away." "Fine, fine." Serena gave in as she slid out of the booth while looking over at the other two. "If I'm going, then so are you two, too." "What? No way." Katherine declined as Melanie downed her glass with a shrug. "Why not? I got nothing else to do." "Yay!" Jasmine exclaimed as she latched a hand onto Melanie's forearm. "Wait, don't leave me, Mel." Katherine held onto Melanie's other hand to which Melanie pulled her along as well. "C'mon, Katherine. If Jasmine got me, then you're coming too." And the group of four made their way to the dance floor swaying to the beat of the song.

~~~~~~~

"What's with you tonight, hyung?" Jinyoung asked his friend, Jaebum, whose expression has been stoic since arriving at Club X. "You're acting like Mark hyung, but way quieter." Jaebum let out a grunt before downing his nth glass and pouring another shot. Jinyoung than leaned to his right to whisper into Jackson's ear. "Did something happen at work again?" "Huh?" Jackson asked not hearing what Jinyoung had asked as he was scanning the dance floor for the younger members of their group of friends. "What did you say?" Jinyoung repeated his question and Jackson dismissed the issue. "He's just in a bad mood because his new secretary actually does work and gets it done and so he can't find a reason to fire her."

"Ah, because he doesn't want the hassle of one ever since the last one. I remember now." Jinyoung let out as he side glanced the said older male. "Doesn't mean he should sulk about such trivial manners." Jackson than nudge the younger male. "What about Mark hyung? Did something happen at work, too?" Jackson asked as he also side glance the said older male. "He hasn't been responding to any of my questions since we got here." "But that's normal." "Yeah, I know, but he at least looks at me with that face he always makes when he doesn't want to be bother." Jackson pouted. "He hasn't looked at me all night." Jinyoung rolled his eyes. "You need to get over this complex of yours." "I do not have a complex." "Uh huh."

"I'm going to get something stronger." Jaebum announced as he stood up to head for the bar while Mark motioned with his head in the direction of the restrooms. "See, he didn't even say anything." Jackson complained once again as Jinyoung chuckled while patting his friend's shoulder. "I think you need to learn to get over your complex, hyung." "I do not have a complex." The male denied as Jinyoung shook his head with a small smile. "Sure, whatever you say." At that moment, one of their friends returned to the table. "Wow, back so soon already, BamBam?" The older males let out as BamBam cast them a tired laugh. "Whoo! Yeah. That is one jumping crowd tonight and I just needed a refresher."

Youngjae threw a thumb over his shoulder as he located his cup to take a swig before speaking. "Yugyeom and BamBam are having a dance battle with two random chicks in tight white dresses and I think they're still going at it when I left." "Are they losing?" Jinyoung asked hopefully as Youngjae nodded his head slowly. "Yeah. Both of the girls gots some moves despite wearing dresses." "What? We can't miss that! C'mon, let's go!" Jackson ordered as he rushed out of his seat to witness his friend getting defeated on the dance floor for once. "Wait for me!" Jinyoung let out as he followed after Jackson leaving Youngjae behind who shook his head with a laugh. "They're so weird." He muttered as he downed the rest of his drink before following after the duo.

~~~~~~~

Melanie had made her way to the bar to ask for four double shots of tequila as it was her turn to fetch the drinks. While waiting to grab the attention of the bartender, she muttered to herself to not make eye-contact with any strangers. She didn't want any of these people to strike up a conversation with her to get into her pants. Too late as she glanced to look her left shoulder to scan for her friends when she caught the eye of the male sitting two chairs away from her. SHIET! Ugh, don't speak to me. FCUK. Don't talk to me. Please don't say anything to me. She repeated in her head over and over. "Yah." The male let out, but Melanie chose to ignore him pretending that the music was too loud to hear him as she pleaded for the bartender to look her way.

"Yah." The male let out again, a little louder, but Melanie continued to ignore him until she felt something nudge her left leg. "Yah. Don't act like you didn't hear me. It's not that loud." The male let out in a low, but angry tone. "I know you heard me. Is this what you had to take care of?" He continued as Melanie turned her head to glare at the guy. "I don't know who you are, so please don't talk to me." Melanie told him off as she returned her attention back onto the staff worker to put in her order. Melanie felt another nudge to her left thigh again, but a bit harder this time. "Yah, Lim Yeon. Who do you think you are talking to your boss like that? I'm Im Jaebum, your boss, Lim Yeon." Melanie let out a disbelief breath at being mistaken for her sister like always.

"I'm sorry, sir, but you have the wrong person." Melanie told this Jaebum person while moving away as much as possible from the drunken male. "Yah." Jaebum let out as he tried to nudge Melanie again, but he ended up hitting air and almost fell off his stool. Melanie rolled her eyes while making a comment. "You're drunk, sir. You should go home and sleep it off." "I'm not drunk, Lim Yeon." Jaebum denied as he continuing calling Melanie by her sister's name. "I'm not Lim Yeon. You got the wrong person." Before the male could retort, the bartender returned with Melanie's drink. "Thank you!" Melanie thanked the worker as she gathered the drinks to get away from the drunk male as fast as possible.

"C'mon, baby girl." Jaebum let out with a smirk as he clumsily stood up to wrap an arm around her waist which Melanie decided to finally play along with the guy to mess with him. "Aww, I'm sorry about earlier." She giggled and mentally face-palmed herself for acting such a way as Jaebum smirked. "Now that wasn't hard now, was it?" The female set down the drinks so she could run a hand along his chest. "No, but it was fun while it lasted." She cast him a teasing smile before letting out another giggle while looking up at him. "My Jaebummie just wanted my attention and now he has it all." She purred while hoping she actually said the correct name because she wasn't one for remembering them.

Jaebum smirked even more as he pulled her body closer to his. "Of course since you must be wanting the attention with what you're wearing as no girl would dress like that without wanting to get taken to someone else's home." Melanie frown upon hearing those words and decided she didn't want to play along anymore. "Ugh, creep." Melanie elbowed the guy away from her as she gave him a disgusted look. "The way I dress should have no concern with what you males think." He tried to grab for her again, but he missed as his visioned was distorted and blurred as he swiped at air and ended up getting four double shots of tequila thrown at his face. "By the way, those are on you. Literally and on your tab." Melanie sneered as she shot Jaebum another disgusted look.

The female than faced the bartender again and told him about the previous shots and to deliver another round of tequila shots to their table before walking away without another glance at the drunken man. "Oh she's going to regret that." Jaebum let out a scoffing laugh as he tried to dust the remaining liquid that hadn't absorbed into his clothes while squinting his eyes to watch the retreating back of Melanie who he assumed was Serena. "Lim Yeon, you better watch your back the next time I see you." He clicked his tongue in disapproval as he turned towards the bartender and announced for him to deliver two bottles to his table before heading towards the restroom to clean himself up.

~~~~~~~

Serena was on her way to use the toilets when she ran into someone. "I'm sorry." She apologized while bowing her head as the male dismissed it. "It's okay. I wasn't looking when I walked out." Serena looked up at him to send him a friendly smile as the male was already looking at her. He didn't returned the same gesture as he instead stared at the female in front of him. Serena grew uncomfortable from his intense gaze as she backed away from the male, but his hands shot out to hold her in place as he leaned closer. "Whoa." Serena let out in surprised due to the fact that the male had just invaded her personal bubble while she tried to back away a second time and getting out of his grip, but it seemed that the male didn't want to let go of her at all.

The male continued to lean closer to stare at her face, but Serena grew uncomfortable by his creepiness that she eventually  broke free from his grasp and pushed him away from her. "Sorry about earlier, but you're making me uncomfortable." "Oh, I'm sorry, Won." He apologized, but Serena didn't miss the name that he had just called her. "Um, I'm sorry, sir. I'm not this Won person that you're talking about." She flinched back when the male suddenly stepped closer to her. "C'mon, Won. We're not at work and Jinyoung isn't around either. Don't act all shy now." The male let out quietly,

Please log in to read the full chapter