Sing For Me

미치는 꼴 볼래 ~Crazily In Love~ (incomplete, revamping)
Please log in to read the full chapter

The group of eleven were at an actual karaoke bar, fortunately without wearing the onesies, and have been there for the past two hours or so. And currently it was Katherine and Youngjae having a showdown of sorts as they sang to their hearts content despite the displeasure of the others because they were hogging the microphones. Unfortunately, it's been half an hour since anyone else has sung since these two took over. Jasmine and Jinyoung had snuck off somewhere once they grew bored of Youngjae and Katherine duet performance. Melanie ended up playing Candy Crush on her phone, but soon switched over to watch her Thai dramas not really caring in singing at all. Serena really wanted to go home, but because they took the males' vehicles, Serena didn't want to steal their keys to satisfy her own selfish needs. Although she was very keen on the idea of doing so.

Jackson, BamBam, and Yugyeom were the only ones that danced and moved about the room while Youngjae and Katherine sung to hyped up the atmosphere. Although Jackson was more like bothering the others to join in, although neither of the seated ones wanted to join in whereas BamBam dabbed at every chance he got, and Yugyeom was back vocals doing his harmonizations and such without the use of a microphone. As for Jaebum and Mark, the duo just sat beside one another not really doing anything except watch the rest of their friends having a grand time. Every so often the duo would sneak glances at their respective female subordinate and wondered why they were acting different at work and outside of work despite treating the others the same at both except for their bosses themselves.

"Whoo! Yeah, Youngjae! A nintey-two! Good job!" Katherine cheered as she high-five Youngjae as he then wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "We make the best team, Surin noona!" "Excuse me, we, make the best team." Jackson interjected as he pushed his way through in-between the pair. "We." He repeated looking at the duo before glaring at Youngjae who backed off and then cast Katherine a charming smile. "Don't you think so?" "Hmm, I don't know." Katherine answered as she shook Jackson's arms off of her and faced the others. "Does anyone else wanna sing?" "Me!" Serena lurched forward in an instant and took the microphone from the younger female with a grin. "I already put the song in." Who then glanced behind her to glare at her sister. "Because I need to get this song out of my head because of someone singing it for the past two days."

Soon BEAST's Beautiful Night began to play and Serena started singing the lyrics once it popped up. ~It's a star twinkling, beautiful night~ Katherine laughed as she backed away and took a seat next to Melanie. ~I hope this night lasts forever, hold my hand~ Serena playfully reached a hand out to BamBam who playfully grabbed it and swung their held hands back and forth ~The blue moonlight makes this a beautiful night, walk across that sky with me~ And then Melanie's voice could be heard singing the next line as Serena knew her sister would sing along automatically even though she was engrossed in her Thai dramas. ~I'm yours, only you can make my heart race, I'm outta control~ Youngjae noticed and placed the microphone near the older woman's mouth so that her voice could be heard clearly and loudly. ~I'm yours, nobody, nobody can take your place, you drive me crazy~

Melanie finally took notice and glaced at Youngjae. "What are you doing?" She asked him as Youngjae smiled at her. "Listening to you sing." He stated as Melanie gave him a weird look. "Since when?" "Since now." Katherine nudged her and Melanie realized what song was being played. She diverted her eyes towards her sister who was smiling at her. "It's still your part, Won." Melanie didn't want to sing, but after Yugyeom pulled her out of her seat to stand up, Melanie relented. "Fine." She took the mic from Youngjae and finished Dujun's line while joining her sister to stand closer to the screen, ~Let's love all night~, as Serena swooped in after. ~I still don't really know love~ And turned to face BamBam who she was still holding hands with. ~The moment I first saw you, I felt a strong wave washing over me~ BamBam pretended to feel shy upon hearing the words as Serena continued to sing.

On the other hand, Jaebum was feeling a bit jealous with the interaction between his friend and his personal secretary. He didn't say anything, but his glare definitely burned holes through the back of BamBam's head. Meanwhile, Mark casually watched Me

Please log in to read the full chapter