Quit playing games with my heart.

When will I be as good as him?

Onew didn't dare to say anything. Heck, he didn't even dare to blink, in fear that the whole situation was only a dream, a dream which he would wake up from if he would blink. All he could do was stare at the human being in front of him, who was just grinning at the leader, tilting his head in a cute manner, his eyes closing slowly, forming one of the adorable eyesmiles. Onew parted his lips to speak, but--

"Aaaah man, I need to pee so baaaaaaaad."

Jonghyun's voice sounded up from the other side of the door, pulling both, Key and Onew, out of their weirdly romantical state. The raptor tried to open the door by pushing and pulling it, even knocking and kicking, but it didn't open, since Onew had locked it before to make sure they wouldn't get interrupted by raptors who had to pee so badly.

"WHY IS THE DOOR LOCKED?! I'M GONNA PEE IN MY PANTS, YOU PUNKS!!"

The vocalist's voice became louder and whiny, but soon huffed and simply crossed his arms across his chest, tapping his foot impatiently on the floor as he stared intensely at the door, narrowing his eyes at it. It was almost as if he was going to have a battle with an inanimate object. Onew and Key could only snicker, quietly though. They didn't want him to notice they were together in the bathroom, or else the neverending questions would start, knowing how nosy the powerful vocalist was.

"Jjong hyung, what are you doing there?"

Jonghyun tilted his head to the right, glancing over at the way taller male and rapper of the band Minho, who was leaning against the doorframe of the living room, watching the whole scenario of Jonghyun's battle with the door. Jonghyun cleared his throat and took a step back from the door, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment. It was nothing new that he pulled random and weird stunts like that, but having an intense stare battle with the door was definitely something new. Minho cracked a smirk and just turned around, making his way back to the living room to continue watching a soccer match, leaving Jonghyun and the door alone. Taemin had fallen asleep in the meanwhile, after singing the little song from before.
Back in the bathroom, Key blinked slowly and let out a sigh, looking at the door, then back at the leader, whose facial expression was still stunned, mesmerized by the sudden kiss. They knew they couldn't talk about it as long as Jonghyun was standing in front of the door, waiting for it to just magically open to let him pee, before he'd really pee in his pants. Onew bit his lower lip, restraining himself from just bursting suddenly out in laughter. The whole situation was way too weird, but then again, when weren't they weird? Key grinned in amusement as he heard the raptor still complaining and cussing at the door, also saying random Harry Potter spells in hope it will open by itself, but nothing happened. A couple of minutes later, he gave up and made his way back in his room, letting out an extra loud sigh, making sure everyone would hear his state of depression.

"Finally, he is gone. That stupid raptor boy."

Key stated with a laugh and covered the back of his mouth, glancing down at the floor. An awkward moment of silence came up. Onew, who sat himself down on the edge of the tub, looked up at Key, smiling faintly before glancing at the floor as well, finally starting to talk, quietly and calm.

"..This kiss.. I didn't expect it. Why did you kiss me, Kibum?"

He glanced back up at Key, a feeling of hope starting to rise inside of him. A kiss could only mean something good, right? People don't just kiss randomly, right? Having all these thoughts, Onew began to grin rather happily, but the grin faded as Kibum slowly shook his head, sitting beside him.

"Ah, I just felt like kissing you. You were being annoying with your rambling."

Just. Felt. Like. Kissing. ... You. The leader repeated those words in his head over and over, a frown covering his face. Just felt like kissing him? Was he being serious? He never, ever expected such a response from Key. He knew Key was a very straight-forward and blunt person, always telling what's on his mind, without really caring about the consesquezes which might be caused through his rough statements. But really, now? Onew felt like his heart was just being broken in pieces. He felt like his heart was being dropped, and just like a glass, split in a million of little pieces all over the place. Key himself didn't really seem to notice that Onew took his words way more personal than he actually meant them. Pursing his lips, he glanced over at the older male. His hand reached up to poke the leader's soft cheek gently, but his hand was being slapped away a moment later, a gasp emitting from Key's bow-shaped lips.

"J-Jinki.."

"Oh, I'm really tired of this. I'm not some toy you can play with, Kibum. I have feelings, and you just hurt them the worst way you could."

Onew got up and bit the corner of his upper lip. Now he knew why he never really cared about the topic love, or about having a boyfriend or girlfriend. It only brought pain, even before something could happen. Key got up as well and grabbed onto the other's wrist, but Onew tugged his wrist out of Key's grip and just gave him a weak grin, unlocking the door and leaving the bathroom, slipping his shoes and jacket on, then leaving the dorm completely. The diva dropped his jaw, slowly lowering his hand as he stood all alone in the bathroom, not moving at all. Maybe his words sounded a bit too harsh? But he was never good in expressing his feelings properly. Shouldn't Onew know that? He got pulled out of his thoughts as another person entered the bathroom, huffing loudly.

"OH KEY! What did you do here the whole time?! I NEED TO PEE LIKE A FREAKIN' WHALE!"

Key rolled his eyes at Jonghyun's little tantrum, but blinked rapidly as the shorter male shoved him out of the bathroom, the door being closed and locked behind him. All he could hear was a groan of Jonghyun, who sounded rather happy, being able to empty his overfilled bladder. A few minutes later, and he would have really peed in his pants. How embarrassing would that have been for a twenty year old male. Onew zipped his jacket up as he strailed down the sidewalk, his hoodie being pulled securely over his head and deep down into his face to avoid getting recognized. All he wanted was to be alone.