Travel Princess 2...

Travel Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

King Yuning was shocked and hugged Rayul. Yuning hugged her and stayed for awhile. "Because of me you were hurt! I'm sorry!" King Yuning said repeatedly. Rayul was taken to the Royal Villa. Hoyang, Rayul's Brother who was a Police commiser was informed and rushed down. 

Back at the palace....

Eun-ji was shocked when Yuning left.

"Your Highness! Police Comisser to see you!" Lady Uhm said as she bowed before leaving leaving when Qun entered.

"Your Highness." Qun said as he sat down after Lady Uhm left.

"Well, where is Rayul?" Eun-ji asked franticly.

Eun-ji looked at Qun who was breaking eye contact from her.

"You LOST HER? QUN!" Eun-ji was going crazy.

"Listen...I'll-" Qun was broken off.

"Qun, the King left the palace, no one knows where he went!" Eun-ji said as tears of fear welled up, "I'm just saying, if he-! IF he finds her!"

"No he won't, Your Highness!" Qun assured

In the Royal Villa...

Rayul was sleeping after a long ride in a room. Yuning was staying in his study. Hoyang, Rayul's brother entered the study and bowed.

"Sire, thank you for saving her." Hoyang said as he bowed. King Yuning smiled. 

The next day...

Rayul woke up and was greeted by retinues who served her

At the palace...

"Your Highness!" Lady Uhm said, "Calm dow. Be careful of your body."

"If Rayul comes back alive, I will be destroyed what's the point of this body then?" Lady Uhm sighed.

"Your Highness!" Eumji said.

"Come in!" Lady Uhm said.

"Your Highness, the poice comissioner to see you." Eumji said as she bowed.

Qun entered and Lady Uhm stood up and bowed before walking out with Eumji. 

"Qun!" Eun-ji said. 

"Your highness!" Qun said.

"Qun!" Eun-ji said as she placed a hand on the table.

"Your highness! I have a plan in mind!" Qun said as he said his plan out. Eun-ji smiled and nods. 

At night....

Rayul was out of the Villa to see the old Queen. Qun's men attacked the Vila not knowing that Rayul wasn't in the palace. Guards were informed from the palace. The guards surrounded the men. Hoyang and Chinju entered from both sides.

"YOU MEN! PUT DOWN YOUR WEPONS!" Chinju shouted.

The men dropped their wepon slowly.

"Arrest them!" Hoyang demanded. The soilders nodded and arrested the men. 

King Yuning rushed down and was disappointed and mad when he found out that Rayul wasn't at the Villa. 

At Okjang's home...

Rayul had met Okjang before and had took a liking for her.

"Your highness!" Rayul bowed.

Okjang was shocked to see her but was happy that she was alive, "It's such a relieve to see that you're alive! I was worried when they said you had disappeared."

"Your highness, I was pushed off but was rescued by Consort Im." Okjang smiled.

"Rayul I'm afraid that my case will bring you danger espically Eun-ji, she has always not liked me anyway, she wanted me away to get my crown." Okjang said.

"Rayul-ah I do appreciate your efforts but then you will be in grave danger." Rayul looked up. 

"Your highness! It is worth." Okjang smiled at her.

"Rayul, I hope you will embrace the King's love for you! I can see that he loves you." Okjang said.

"Your highness, I'm not worth." Rayul said.

"No, Rayul you're not. The King's love made you worthy. Sometimes, I wish he would see me as a woman and not just a Queen."

Rayul bowed and decided to return to the Villa. Yuning ran over to her. 

"My lord! How long have you been here?" Rayul bowed.

"Where have you been. I have let you off so many times. Now you made me so worried over this." Yuning said.

Rayul bowed.

"Well, at least you're safe." King Yuning said without looking at Rayul.

"Sire, I hope I cam embrace your heart as well as you can embrace mine!" Rayul said.

Yuning looked away and secretly blushed, "Whatever you say." Rayul smiled. 

The next day...

King Yuning decided to allow Rayul into the palace not as a servant but a consort. Rayul will be at rank 3 but just a consort. Meanwhile, the Westerners( Who are on Eun-ji's side were protesting).

"Sire! She is a criminal, a palace maid who ran away from the palace should be beheaded. Listen to Our Pleads." The leader of the westerners said.

"Listen to our Pleads, Sire!" King Yuning just ignored the protest.

Qun was recently captured and was released by the begging of Eun-ji but was to be in the Protocol Office

Minzy's pavilion...

"What? Is it true?" Minzy asked relieved.

"Yes, my lady! The King wants her back as a consort." Aejong said standing up.

Lady Bong smiled and was in the room.

"My lady!" Lady Bong said.

Minzy smiled in happines, "Finally!"

Lady Bong and Aejong watched as Minzy smiled in happiness.

Eun-ji was not happy to see her return from far. Rayul arrived in a carriage, behind stood retains and infront there were guards and soilders walking beside. Rayul was dressed in a Royal Hanbok. Her top w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter