Travel Princess 1...

Travel Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the royal musician office...

A servant by the name of Rayul was helping the musicians with their cleaning and lyrics. 

Lady Ahn Eun-ji, who Rayul admired was framed of poisioning the Queen Mother. Rayul decided to enter the corpse room which the doctor that gave the medicine to Eun-ji was killed. She rubbed some ginger extract and wiped it off. Rayul reported that the doctor has no pinella in his hands therefore there was no way that he touched pinella.

"Look at this! Now who will bare the disgrace of this?" Lady Jung shouted.

"My lady!" Lady Yu who was also a 5th rank inspector cried. Eun-ji was just released and all inspectors had to be at the entrance with her retains and some guards.

Lady Jung bowed. "My lady, forgive us for acussing you!" Lady Jung said.

Eun-ji looked over to Lady Yu. "What are you doing? Ask forgiveness from her lady!" Lady Jung said.

All the inspectors bowed. "My lady! Forgive us!" Lady Yu apologised.

"Lady Yu, even when you are not worth a servant girl!" Eun-ji smirked.

"What are you doing? Give way to her lady!" Lady Uhm, her retain said. Lady Uhm and Eumji, her other retain smiled before leading the other retains who have their heads down walked away behind Eun-ji where the inspectors opened up a space. The palace guards followed behind. 

"Lady Uhm!" Eun-ji called as she looked through some documents from the inmer court.

"My lady!" Lady Uhm said as she stepped at the entrance of Eunji's room.

"Get the girl who helped me out!" Eun-ji said as Lady Uhm went to call Rayul.

Rayul entered and bowed. "I think such a package like you shouldn't be wasted." Eun-ji said.

"My lady?" Rayul said.

"Tell me, how did you solve all this things?" Eun-ji asked.

"My lady! It was all lessons from my late father. He studied the reason of why people died. I always looked as he does his work." Rayul said.

"Really? Such a talent like you! You could be a gift here in the palace, I feel pity to see you wasting your talents!" Rayul smiled and bowed.

"So as a reward what would you like?" Eun-ji asked. 

Rayul was silent, she has no idea what she wanted.

"My lady! It's time!" Lady Uhm said.

"Really! That is fast!" Eun-ji said.

"My lady! Can you please show me your norige?" Rayul asked suddenly and shocked Eun-ji and Lady Uhm.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GET UP! GET UP! HOW DARE YOU ASK HER LADY TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING?" Lady Uhm said as she dropped her things and dragged Rayul.

"It's alright, Lady Uhm! I'll show it to you!" Eun-ji said.

"My Lady!" Eunji sent a glare to Lady Uhm who immediately left the room.

Eunji took out a box and handed it to Rayul, "Is this it?"

Rayul shooked her head and left.

"If it wasn't for her lady's kindess, I would have send you for a beating! Now get out!" Lady Uhm said as she glared.

Lady Uhm and Eumji entered. "My lady, how could you tolorate such unapproparate behaviour? Should I call her back again and sent her for a beating?"

"No, I like that girl, it seems like she will do whatever it takes to achieve what she wants." Eunji smiled.

"Get my jacket, we're late." Eumji nodded and went to get Eunji's outfit.

 "Find out everything you can about that girl!" Eun-ji said.

"Yes my lady!" Lady Uhm said.

"What? A servant solved the case?" Minzy asked.

"Yes, Princess!" Lady Bong said.

"Really, then this girl must be something special...she is afterall a servant." Minzy said.

"I really want to see this girl, send her in!" Minzy said.

"Yes, princess!" Lady Bong said and stood up closing the sliding door as she walks out to find Rayul.

"Shall we continue?" Minzy asked.

Minzy and the minister were discussing some matters about the inner court. Minister Shin nods and handed another document on her paper holder

Aejong brought Rayul and were waiting at the entrance of the chambers.

"My lady!" Lady Bong called.

"Come in." Minzy said as she looks through report Minister Shin gave her. Rayul entered.

"Minister Shin, you may leave first...please investigate this matter." Minzy said as Minister Shin bowed and left. Rayul bowed to the minister.

"This servant greets the Princess!" Rayul said as she bowed after Lady Bong left.

"Sit." Minzy said as she smiled.

"Lift your head up!" Minzy said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter