Travel Princess 3...

Travel Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minzy's pavilion...

Minzy returned to her pavilion after awhile. She was busy reading reports with Lady Bong. Aejong walked with her hands infront of her from outside of Minzy's Pavilion to over the bridge and up the steps.

"My Lady!" Aejong called.

"Come in!" Lady Bong said.

"My lady! The King demands the Crown Princess to get married!"

"What? Dong Yi?" Minzy was shocked and flustered.

Dong Yi and Minzy are inseperable since Minzy was born. Dong Yi is now 25 and is of age to marry a Crown Prince to built a kingdom.

"My lady, the King has chosen the Prince of East China, Do-qu." Aejong said.

"Well, let's move on." Minzy said changing the topic.

"What has Guem ate for him to be so sick?" Minzy asked.

"Well, the doctor's suspect that he ate something weird that his body could not take it." Lady Bong said.

"Find out what's this something weird." Minzy said. "Yes, my lady!" Aejong said. 

Rayul's pavilion...

Her retains were searching for Rayul all iver the palace. The truth is she is at a study court to read something from the Royal House.

"Lady Sun! Lady Sun! Lady Sun! My lady! My lady!" Her retains shouted.

Rayul got up and looked outside.

"I'm here!" Rayul called.

"My lady!" One of her retains called.

Her retains formed a rectangle shape and kept their heads low. One of her retains ran up the stairs.

"Sorry, it's too stuffy in there." Rayul said.

"You have to tell us when you go out." Her retain replied.

"I keep forgeting." Rayul said as she smiled.

"My lady, you have to forget your kindness." The retain replied.

"I also keep forgetting it..." 

"Are you feeling alright?" Rayul asked as she saw her cold sweats.

"I'm alright really!" The retain replied.

"I will get My Lady. No I mean. Lady Jung to give you some rest." Rayul said.

"No, My Lady." The retain insisted.

"Hush, do as you're told." Rayul said.

"Why were you looking for me?" Rayul asked. 

"My lady, Consort Sun to see you." Minzy smiled as Rayul entered and sat down.

"I know you've just entered the palace as a consort, but I'll like to give you this." Minzy said.

Hoyang entered the room with Chinju. Chinju was the leader of killers of Sword's Guild. Rayul was very shock to see him but kept her cool.

"My lady, just as you asked." Chinju said.

"Great!" Minzy said.

"My lady, if I may be so rude. What is this?" Rayul asked.

"It is the development log." Minzy said.

"What?" Rayul asked.

"Well, the Chinese will be anknowledging the little crown prince, Hyoyun (The prince was born 2 years ago since Okjang's out of the palace. Hyoyun is the second crown prince after Yun, who is in Japan since he got married to a Japanese Princess. Dong Yi is also married to Do-qu she is currently in China). I want you to keep it." Minzy said.

"What?" Rayul was shocked. 

The Chinese entered Korea 2 days ago, Qun has given them the fake development log and has yet to find the real one. So if he cannot find the real one the crown prince would not be aknowledged. 

"Since your new retinues are Lady Jo and Ae-Mi you should know what to do to prevent the Queen from getting this." Rayul nods.

She too hated the Queen and knew what to do. Rayul nods and Minzy ordered her retains to help her get the development log tl her pavilion. Rayul placed the log in a secret compartnent of her drawer.

"My lady!" Lady Jo called.

Rayul looked up from her reports.

"What is it?" Rayul asked.

"My lady, you have to attend today's ceromony as order

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter