Travel Princess 4...

Travel Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 months later...

The inspector's office has solved the case of the plaque and the evidence is in Minzy's hands. Minzy is tapping on the book which contains the evidence which could cause Eun-ji to be removed of her crown. Lady Jo was sitting opposite her.

"My lady!" Aejeong called and entered.

"My lady, the men of Eun-ji have found out about the evidence!" Aejeong said as she sat down.

"I know!" Minzy said as she smiled. 

Rayul was resting in her pavilion after reading the reports and decided to walk outside her garden. Her retains were at the side with their heads down while Lady Jo looked at her.

"My lady! My lady!" Ae-mi said as she catched her breath.

"The Queen wants you as her royal consort!" Ae-mi said.

Rayul turned shocked and decided to pay Eun-ji a visit to ask for the reason. She walked with her retains to Eun-ji's pavilion. Eumji saw her and was angry.

"What are you doing here? Trying to hurt the Crown Prince again?"

"I need to see Her Highness!" Rayul said.

Eumji glared at Rayul. "After hurting the crown prince, you want to see her highness? Leave, a peasant like you as a consort is considered lucky! How dare you-"

Eun-ji walked out with Lady Uhm hearing the commotion, "Enough! Leave her!" Eun-ji said.

Eumji bowed as Rayul and her retains followed along.

"Your highness!" Eun-ji gave her a releaxed smile. Rayul walked to the garden with Eun-ji trotting in front her.

"Your highness why-" Rayul asked.

Eun-ji just smiled, "It does seem like you have alot of questions! Well, I wanted you to be able to-"

"My lady!" Eumji said as she ran.

Eumji looked at Rayul.

Eun-ji looked up, "Rayul, you are dismissed first! I shall call you on later!"

Rayul bowed and left with her retains to her pavilion. She saw Minzy waiting for her.

"My lady!" Rayul bowed with her retinues.

Minzy's retinues also bowed. Minzy and Rayul walked to the garden. Only their first two retains had their heads up the rest had their head down.

"I gave it to the King!" Minzy said

. "I told him that you had the original copy as it mixed up with the others." Minzy said.

"Your ladyship!" Rayul asked as she smiled.

"I know it is bad to show Father the evidence but I had to, I didn't want him to be with a evil woman." Minzy said.

"I will be going off now!" Minzy said as she walked out with her retains.

She walked past Eun-ji's pavilion and saw all her stuff and her retains threw out.

"What are you doing?" Eun-ji shouted as she entered from the garden, "Don't you want to live?"

"We live by the King's orders!" Hoyang said.

"What? How dare you disobey me? Wait till I send you for a beating!" Eun-ji said.

"Why? Haven't you got enough trouble?" Minzy asked as she entered the pavilion with her hands holding up her skirt as she climbed some steps and was at the entrance of the pavilion. She returned her hands to underneath her dangui.

Eun-ji's hands were beside her, "What? I am the Queen and the Prince's mother! Who gave you the right to order me?"

"Yes, you are the Queen and yes you are the mother of the Prince! But remember, the crown can be removed any time!" Minzy said as she gave a calm but stern expression.

"What are you doing? Arrest her!" Lady Bong ordered.

Minzy looked on with calm expression.

"Yes" The soliders said as two of them rush forward to arrest her.

Eun-ji turned around and faced the soliders, "What? Arrest? You arrest me? I am the Queen I hold the Crown and a higher position than you both!" . 

"Not anymore!" Yuning said as he appeared from the side of the pavilion.

"Father!" Minzy said as she went down the stairs to greet him.

Yuning nodded and Minzy walked up with him again. Their retains stood by the side.

"Sire!" The guards and soliders along with Eun-ji's retain who were shocked except for those who kept their head low.

"Si...Sire!" Eun-ji was very shocked.

"How dare you! I GAVE IT ALL TO YOU, ALL OF MY TRUST! YET! YET, THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT? Repay me with THIS SORT OF MISERY?" Eun-ji shooked her head as tears flowed down her cheeks

 "Sire! This is all conspiracy! You got to believe me!" Eun-ji said.

"They set this up to reinstate Okjang! They did it!" Eun-ji said as she pointed to Minzy.

"Well, all this evidence shows me all!" Yuning said as he took out the books he had been hiding from the back and held it in one hand.

"Well, read this! Then answer me!" Yuning said as he threw the books to the floor before walking off again.

Minzy stood infront of Eun-ji who was on the floor and sobbing as she read the book. Eun-ji was shocked.

"Well, what do you think." Minzy asked with a calm voice. "All the hurt you gave my mother! How does it feel?"

"You! I will never forget this! Never!" Eun-ji shouted as she was dragged away by guards.

Qun was also captured by the police. Hyoyun who heard the news was devastated. Minzy was walking in the garden. Aejong ran towards her.

"My lady! My lady!" Aejong said as she ran towards MInzy and bowed.

"My lady! The Young Prince has fainted!" Aejong said.

"What? Hyoyun?" Minzy said.

Minzy rushed to  Hyoyun's pavilion and saw physicians and nurses running around to get medicine. Lady So greeted her. Minzy entered the pavilion and the Physicians and nurses stood up. Minzy sat down next to Hyoyun who was resting soundly on his bed.

"Report!" Minzy said to Lady So who was standing at the side.

"My lady, he may be a prince but be's still young. He has been crying for days worried that his mother might get banished. Exauhstion caught him. We are to blame, Your Grace. We deserve the most punishment." Lady So said as she sobbed.

Minzy looked at Hyoyn who was peacefully sleeping.

Eun-ji decided to find Qun. Eun-ji walked to the jail and saw guards who stopped her.

"Move!" Eun-ji commanded.

"My lady! The King commanded that no one can enter." The gaurd said.

"My lady, you should rest!" Hoyang who appeared from inside said

"Consort Sun's brother."

"General Hoyang pays respect to the Queen."

Hoyang then stared at Eunji, "Even if we let you in, you would not be able to see him!"

"What?" Eun-ji asked as she squinted her eyes.

"The King is on custody with him now!" Hoyang replied.

Eun-ji was shocked. Some of the westerners involed along with Qun were being interrogated by the King. Eun-ji walked back to her pavilion shocked. 

Minzy sat inside her pavilion and was in deep thought. Aejong ran from the entrance to the steps and went towards Lady Bong and whispered to her.

"Are you sure?" Lady Bong asked.

"Yes, my lady!" Aejing replied with hands infront of her.

"My lady! If I may?" Lady Bong asked as she entered the entrance.

"Enter." Minzy said

"My lady!" Lady Bong greeted as she relayed Aejong's words.

The court meeting was on going.

"A Queen should be supportive of her King and country. However, since she never did follow this rules! She may no longer be Queen!" Yuning said causing the whole court to be discussing espically the Westerners who were on Eun-ji's side.

"However, the fact that she is mother of the young Prince and due to the fact that the Prince needs her! She will be demoted to Royal Consort 2nd rank"

The whole court was shock.

"And for the fact that Queen Okjang was mistreated 5 years ago, she shall be put back to her crown and be Queen!" Yuning said.

"Sire! You are Fair and Just!" A Southerner said.

"Fair and Just!" The Southerners echoed. 

"What prepare for the Queen's return me?" Rayul asked.

Lady Jo nods.

"I'm so excited for her return what do I do?" Rayul asked.

Rayul began to think of the preparations.

Aejong was running towards Minzy who was in the garden of the pavilion.

"My lady!" Aejong said as she entered.

Lady Bong and Minzy were looking in the garden. Aejong bowed and stand still.

"My lady, the Queen's escorts are on their way now!" Aejkng said as she smiled.

"Really?" Minzy asked. Aejong smiled as she nodded her head.

"My lady!" Lady Bong said as she looked at Minzy with looks of relief. 

Lady Uhm and Eumji were sitting infront of her and sobbing. Her other retains were outside on the ground kneeling and sobbing.

"Your highness!" Her retains cried.

"What about Qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter