Travel Princess 5

Travel Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 year later...

Rayul rested in her pavilion after visiting her son, Do-quil who was 4. Minzy was back in her pavilion after her lessons.

"My lady!" Lady Bong said.

"Come in." Minzy said.

"My lady! The King has decided to travel to the western countries for a short visit." Lady Bong said. Minzy nodded. 

Eun-ji walked out of her pavilion to see Lady Uhm talking to another retain. Her retinues followed her. "My lady." The retinues said. Lady Uhm and the retain bowed.

"Where is she?" Eun-ji asked.

Lady Uhm didn't answer.

"I asked you a question." Eun-ji said. 

Eumji was in her room, she set up a alter with Rayul's doll. Eumji was praying with the other 2 maids who were kneeling and she was throwing arrows. Eun-ji opened the door and entered. 

"My lady!" Eumji said.

"What are you doing?" Eun-ji asked.

Eumji kneeled on the floor. "Forgive us, we were just worried."

Eun-ji walked over to the alter and threw the dolls on the floor. "This is how you help me and the crown prince, this is how!" 

Madam Yun was summoned into the palace.

"Mother!" Eun-ji said salmming the dolls on the table.

"Yes I made them do it! Why? I cannot just sit here and do nothing." Madam Yun said. "Haven't you heard about the rumour that Hyoyun might be replaced? By that brat's son."

"So this is how you solve it?" Eun-ji holding the doll up in her hand. "No! Do you imagine I will use a few dolls to retake the crown again? No! I am just waiting for the right time. Just waiting."

Minzy was walking around in the garden.

"My lady! My lady!" Aejong said running bowing to Minzy.

"What is it?" Minzy asked.

Aejong dared not to look up.

"Aejong, what is it?" Minzy asked again.

"The Queen Consort. Has passed out." Aejong said.

Minzy dashed out of the pavilion as fast as she could. She arrived at Okjang's pavilion and saw Eunji outside.

"Report." Minzy said to Lady Ahn.

 "The Queen passed out while having a conversation with the consort." Minzy looked at Consort Ahn before entering the pavilion.

"Mother!" Minzy called sitting down beside Okjang who was dressed in a white robe with her long hair let down.

The physicians and nurses bowed as they stood up.

"Report." Minzy said.

"My lady. This Queen's condition has woresened." The physician said.

"Condition?" Minzy asked.

"She has a heart condition. Her heart is on the urge to fail." The physician said.

Minzy hugged Okajng. "Mother!" 

Minzy left the pavilion as Youngi and Qui came up to her.

"Sister!" They chorused. "Is mother alright?"

Minzy nodded giving assuring smiles. Minzy kneeled to their level.

"Don't worry okay?" Minzy said. The four nodded before rushing off to play again.

"My lady!" Aejong called.

"What?"

Lady Bong and Aejong entered the pavilion.

"My lady, the King..." Aejong stuttered.

"No, Aejong. What is it?" Minzy asked.

"The King was shot and killed in the forest." Aejong said.

"What?" Minzy gasped.

Lady Bong looked at Aejong. "The protocol office said that some alliance have killed him due to greed and plan to kill the noble."

Minzy was pale as she grabbed her skirt.

The funeral happened a few days later. Everyone was dressed in white as the King's servant sent him off to the graveyard. Everyone was present during the ceromony except Okjang.

"My lady!" Aejong called.

"The Queen wants to see you." Minzy rushed to Okjang's pavilion.

"Minzy." Okjang called.

"Mother." Minzy cried as she kneeled down.

"Minzy, this may be my last...But I want you to fufill something." Minzy nodded.

"I want you to make this Kingdom proud and with no regrets. Be the best Queen you can ever be...Please commit to the people do not let Eun-ji be Queen that must never happen again..." Okjang said closing her eyes.

"Mother!" Minzy cried as she stood up and gave a full bow to Okjang before walking out with shaky legs.

"My lady!" Lady Bong and Aejong called. Minzy dropped on the floor.

"My lady!" Lady Bong kneeled beside her.

"Mother! Mother." Minzy cried.

Lady Ahn and Seol stood at the side as the other retains dropped onto the floor and cried. Qui, Youngi,  heard the news and rushed over. "Sister what is going on?" Youngi asked. "Mother. Has passed away." Qui sobbed handing Minzy a flower crown. "We made this for Mother..." Youngi said. Minzy smiled standing up. "I am sure Mother will like it." Minzy said. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter