i like you but you don't get it

Nomin/Jaeno Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeno's been trying to tell Jaemin that he likes him, but Jaemin doesn't get it. 

 

 

 

 

"I got you something Jaemin."

 

Jaemin turned around to look at what he brought. Smiling, Jaemin reached to take it. "That's so cute." It was a small stuffed monkey with adorable eyes. "Why did you get me this?" 

 

Jeno just shrugged, putting his hand in his pockets. "I just thought of you when I saw it."

 

Jaemin just chuckled, walking over to Haechan who was sitting on the couch. "Dude, isn't this cute? Jeno just gave me this."

 

Haechan immediately squealed. "OMG. Where is mine Jeno? Why did you only get Jaemin one?"

 

Jeno stared at them, not sure what to say. "Uh-"

 

"It's okay. You can have this," Jaemin said. "I don't really like monkeys anyways."

 

"Really? Thanks."

 

Jeno facepalmed. Mark patted his shoulder. "Nice try." 

 

 

 

His next attempt was getting Jaemin chocolate on Valentines a few months later. He knew Jaemin had a thing for sweets. Jeno tried to get Jaemin alone to give it to him, but Jaemin was always with Jisung or Haechan after practice. When it was just them in the practice room, Jeno made the first move. He walked closer to Jaemin and grabbed his hands. 

 

"Close your eyes."

 

Jaemin was confused at first, but he did it anyways. Jeno placed the box of chocolate on his hands. Jaemin slowly opened his eyes. "Chocolate?"

 

"Yeah and I've been meaning to tell you something."

 

"Oh me too."

 

"You do?" 

 

Jaemin nodded. "I know how much you appreciate me since you keep getting me stuff so I got you something too." Jaemin dug into his bag for a hat. "I got you a hat."

 

Jeno just stared at him. He already has so many of those. "Oh thanks..." 

 

Jaemin just smiled at him, patting his back. "Happy Valentine's day Jeno."

 

 

 

 

Another attempt was on the night of Jaehyun's birthday celebration, on the exact same day. Jaemin had told everyone that Jeno got him chocolate and the hyungs were teasing them about being each other's Valentine's. Jeno just smiled. 

 

"So we're each other's Valentine's?" Jaemin asked once they were close.

 

"Seems like we are."

 

Jaemin just laughed. "That's so cute. I get my own Valentine."

 

"Yeah. Anyways, I've been wantin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter