Friend

Second Best No More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Alyssa's Point of View

 

I ran. I really didn't expect his words but I couldn't blame him for saying them either. He has been putting in effort to try and get to know me, but I haven't been fair to him because of my cowardness. 

 

I sighed. I guess I deserved it.

 

I was aware of the tears that were threatening to fall, but I managed to stop them from falling. 

 

I really have to put my emotions aside and focus on my job more. 

 

***

 

Yong Hwa's Point of View

 

"Action!"

"Let's go to the lake first." Alyssa whispered and acted like nothing happened a while ago before carefully taking my hand. 

 

I walked with her until we reached the lake part of the venue and faced her.

 

"So, what was it that you had in mind?" I raised my eyebrows at her and she smiled. It didn't reach her eyes though, but it was good enough to pass as a smile.

"Um.. Don't be angry, okay, oppa?" She looked up at me and I gave her a confused look.

"Arasso. So how are you going to make it up to me?" I asked again.

"This." She bit her lip for a second before placing them on mine. I kissed back, but couldn't help but notice that something was missing. I couldn't pinpoint what it was exactly, but there was really something missing.

 

She pulled away and met my eyes, complete with her unreal smile. 

 

"Ya! Yeun Ja-ya! Why will I be angry with what you just did?" I grinned, as stated in the script, and she chuckled.

"So, was that enough, Ha Joon-oppa?" She pouted and I took hold of her hand.

"Ani. Not yet." I smirked since I was supposed to look like I was teasing her. Her eyes widened and she continued pouting.

"Mwo?" She bit her lip.

"Ne. Have lunch with me?" I smiled and she sighed in relief. 

"Oh. So that was it." She laughed and nodded.

"Kaja." I said before grabbing her hand and walking away from the lake.

"Cut!" 

"There! I'm guessing you two practiced now, huh? It's much better than awhile ago. Back to your no NG streak." Director Kim laughed and allowed us to change clothes for the next scenes.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter