Ignorance, still..

Second Best No More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I caught up with Min Hyuk once again, so I called after him.

 

"Ya, Min Hyuk-ah!" He looked my way and raised his brows.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Going back to the dorm. Just like you said." He studied my face and smirked.

"By the way, Alyssa-eonni isn't as bad as you think." He shared and chuckled.

"Uh, about that.. What did you do?" I didn't show any emotion as I asked him this.

"Mwo? I just talked to her. Wae?" He laughed.

"Ani, I mean.. What did you tell her that made her talk to you?" I asked, still not looking at him.

"I just said hi and we just began talking after." He smirked once again.

"Wae? Don't tell me you really haven't had any decent conversation with her." He raised his brows when I didn't respond.

"You guys really haven't talked yet?" I shook my head and looked at him.

"Maybe she's not talking to you because she's intimidated by you.." He said.

"Mwo? Intimidated? Ya, tell me Min Hyuk-ah, do I look intimidating?" I queried, not believing him a single bit.

"Aniyo, hyung. Well, to me, of course. Since we've known each other for quite a while, and since we're like brothers already. But to her, yeah, maybe." He said, and I guess I still looked confused so he explained it further for me.

"Hyung, you're well-experienced already. Celebrity-wise, anyways. I mean, you're the leader of a famous band, you've starred in Minami Shineyo and was the lead in  Heartstrings. You even appeared on various TV shows and have been successful with both your music and film career." He reminded me.

"And your point is?" I raised my brows at him.

"She's just started her career in this business. She might be intimidated because you have much more experience than her." He pointed out.

 

What? You've gotta be kidding me Min Hyuk-ah. Alyssa? Intimidated by me? Psh. You should've seen her acting a while ago. And the way she's been behaving around me, it didn't look as if she was intimidated by me. It was, unfortunately,  more like.. me intimidated by her. I can't believe I'm actually admitting this to myself right now.

 

"Hyung, gwaenchana?" He shook me a bit. I guess I spaced out a bit back there. 

"Ne. I understand. I hope we can talk soon." I lied. Even if I wanted to talk to her, I wouldn't know what to tell her anymore. 

 

But what I really don't get is, how can she act so well and interact with me when the cameras are rolling, and totally ignore me when kamdoknim (director) yells 'cut'? Maybe she's bipolar or something..

 

I saw Min Hyuk smirking as he looked at me and I finally snapped back to reality.

 

"Wae?" I furrowed my brows and he acted all innocent.

"Oh, nothing. Ara, hyung, I'll go now. Good luck with your drama. Yong Hwa-hyung, fighting!" He grinned and went ahead.

 

Alyssa's Point of View

 

I probably seemed weird and rude to Yong Hwa-ssi by not speaking to him much. But what can I do? I'm just really not good with guys. And the fact that I somewhat like him didn't help one bit. Besides, I always get tongue-tied when he's around me so I just occasionally nod or say one-liners. He probably hates me right now..

 

I sighed and walked around the venue, hoping to clear my mind. When I got tired of walking, I read and studied my script once again, hoping to take my mind off of Yong Hwa. I asked Director

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter